All KA Fans Plz STAND UP

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

This Man Needs Your Votes!!

The vast majority of ka forum members all sing the praises of Eijaz Khan,πŸ˜ƒ well up til now he is the one who has been working to keep up happy!!! Now its time for each and every eijaz fan to do something. Especially if you're an Eijooan then its your farz to sit up and take action!!

It takes a few minutes to go and cast those vital votes…Which means for all those Eijooan's 5 minutes less of Eijoo drooling but just think of how you can drool over him when he goes and collects all those awards.😳! (PS. the above pic has been chosen to make your heart go dhak dhak dhak!!!😳😳 and courtesy kaash di for the sig its awesome!!)

I don't need to either explain or go into further detail as to why he is worthy of all these acoloades. Because if you don't know then there is no need to read on.

This post is for all those here at IF who always have good words for Eijaz Khan and want him to do well at the upcoming SPA.' They say talk is cheap and there are alot of us here who proclaim our love for him..now this is where you have to make your vote and your feelings count!

Voting is open until March 20th!!!

Link to vote is https://www.indya.com/specials/SPA06/index.html

Link to the post containing details of where to vote/and other info is https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/222148

Lastly this post is aimed at all Eijaz fans, however please also remember that Anita also needs our votes too!

After all it goes hand in hand, She is after all Kavya's Anjali!..

Also other ka characters such as Nitya,Romilla, Bauji, Vayu, Pammi and Yug have been nominated. We wont lobby for you guys to all vote for these character's  but they are all part  of the KA team and them doing well is all good publicity for the show!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Below is a list compiled of all those who are members of the KA Forum, and who also are as far as we can tell fans of his!... The list will soon become a "Blacklist" as I know a lot of the people on the list have voted. However this is a reminder to all those who have voted, to keep voting and a push to all those who have not yet voted to take  5 minutes out to vote for him.  If you have voted (more then 10 times at least!!) then please pm either me or Sheen (Supergirl7) and we will take your name of the list or leave a message in this post. Of course there is no way of monitoring this, so it will be based on the trust and friendship that so many of us here share and of course our love for Eijaz.

If you see names that are missing from the list that should be included then please pm the either of the following people Sana (Sana_doll) Leena (Tv-fan) or Jen (prettyasjen).  Or reply in this post.

White Rose

Supergirl7

Prettyasjen

Sana_doll

Tv-fan

Sweetviolet

Huziebaby

Melissa_25

DDDDD

Groovychick

Eijaz_lover

Ejaz_lover

Kaash Di

3 Angels

Iluvanita

Aryan

Roshni

Rocker

Henna16

Natasshafan

Smarie pants

Anjali207

KKavy

Qazplm

Pwincess~

Ami Di

Bewafa

Jasminerahul

Bharthi

Isita

** ayshia**

wateverr

Sabz_m

Esti aunty

Malkanoor

Noreenuk

Dures

Sweetliar

Cuty_a

Sweetweet

Complication

Hiten_gauri

Pardesi mem

Zara29

Kitty468

shonaluvskaran
wisha
velcro
gindi
salo_m
~sweet~angel~
shamsha

WORD OF WARNING..IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST DO NOT THINK THAT YOUR SAFE!!!! THIS LIST WILL BE CONTINOUSLY AMENDED!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Voting is not taxing on the brain!πŸ˜› and can make so much difference, and it'something you can do whilst multi tasking, as I type this I am actually voting too!! So this is a plea to all those IF addicts (we know who you areπŸ˜‰ ) to leave the SPA voting window open and to vote as you surf IF!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Let's make 2006, the year that Eijaz finally got his kudos for all his hard work and dedication!πŸ˜ƒ And the year that KA rocked all the Awards!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Regards

The Eijooan Army…

Eijooan's are for life..so the sig should always remain too😳 An eijooan is not just for SPA but for life!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBOShaNakrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx!! my name is not on the list but have voted many times ane will continue 2 do so.
heart*beat thumbnail
Uzi di this is sooo rocking.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I hope everyone reads this and votes for Eijaz n Anita...
it will be so amazing watching them go up on stage!!
Eijoooooianssss lets get together and do this!!! πŸ˜†
henna16 thumbnail
hehe uzi di the Eijooian army πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
im on it too..voting lyk mad πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
hehe luv da eijooians siggy πŸ˜‰
ddddd thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ wowie....haila dhadak dhadak....

i voted twice going to vote more :)

luv lika
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Gr8 idea Uzi di..perfect timing..and i luv how u phrased it 'Eijooan army'..i love it! 😳 Def. will keep voting di! 😊
tv-fan thumbnail
Wow..Uzi....Eijoo ki pic ne mujhe maar daala..
I had to pick myself up to read the post πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..I already did my share of voting today..
--LeenaEdited by tv-fan - 18 years ago
white rose thumbnail
hehe guys..
thats right the eijooan army is proud and coming your way πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
like sheen said lets all come together to do this!! πŸ˜†
lol i see my inbox is being spammed again πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anything for eijoo 😳 😳
**ayshia** thumbnail
hey tv fan and white rose i know this is not related to kavy and angali but your avatarts what film is it that rani and adhi are in πŸ˜ƒ i forgot lol
sana_doll thumbnail
Lolz uzi....this was rocking...guys plz plz plz vote for them....it will take only 5 minz πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†