All KA Fans Plz STAND UP - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
u guys ejaz and nat both have my vote. going to vote for them now πŸ˜‰
wtf is my name on the list?

geez people ...

what do i vote for eijoo for? best pati? best beta? i don't think sooooooooooooooooooo ................... πŸ˜•
Ok..this is probably a very stupid question but i was under the impression we had to make mutiple id's to vote..so i did tht abt 3 times but then i realised u can revote using the same account 😳..so does it still count? or am i just messing it up! πŸ˜• 😳
hehehehe eijooian army !! im soo glad dat im a part of dat ! and uzi di ive done the voting ! πŸ˜ƒ
Noor
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Ok..this is probably a very stupid question but i was under the impression we had to make mutiple id's to vote..so i did tht abt 3 times but then i realised u can revote using the same account 😳..so does it still count? or am i just messing it up! πŸ˜• 😳

lol I totally was thinking about the same thing..but i think you can vote multiple times with the same Id...
its their mistake..but lets make use of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Leena

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

wtf is my name on the list?

geez people ...

what do i vote for eijoo for? best pati? best beta? i don't think sooooooooooooooooooo ................... πŸ˜•

forget the logic and go with the flow..πŸ˜† kavya doesnt deserve any awards but eijaz does! so keep voting bro.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and yah desi jaan no need to make multiple id's for some weird reason on one account u can vote many times..so as leena said lets take advantage of it!

hehe noor jaan ur happy to be on the list? aaw bless u!πŸ€—

kaash di i spat out my coke wen i rread that ur 5 cousins also vote using ur idπŸ˜†

Uzi.
add 1Rumena1

--Leena

ps..I just voted again..cud'nt help it!

πŸ‘

im votin again!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
erm.........

where can u just vote 4 only eijoo?

im voting 4 KA jodi! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by white rose

forget the logic and go with the flow..πŸ˜† kavya doesnt deserve any awards but eijaz does! so keep voting bro.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and yah desi jaan no need to make multiple id's for some weird reason on one account u can vote many times..so as leena said lets take advantage of it!

hehe noor jaan ur happy to be on the list? aaw bless u!πŸ€—

kaash di i spat out my coke wen i rread that ur 5 cousins also vote using ur idπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hope u didnt mke much of a mess😳

Edited by henna16 - 18 years ago