IT Has TO BE SHARAD from TODAYS EPISODE

nigam thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Today they showed mukti setting up a trap to catch the rapist. She thinks its prem so what she does is tells sneha and sharad that the guy with the evidence called her agian asking for 2 lakhs again. She askes them if they can give it to her and sharad says ok. Sneha ells her she wants to come with her but mukti says she;ll go alone to the place he has called her at. THis is muktis plan. the guy with the evidence never really called her but while she was telling sneha and sharad this she made sure prem heard becase she thought that if prem is really the culprit he will go there. WHen she gets there she sets up a tape to record whoever goes in and out of the buliding. its nighttime she sees some1 go up the stairs she follows and goes and gets the tape from the room. as she gets the tape a guy with a mask hits her and takes the tape from her. then she gets up and fights with him for it which eventually makes the tape break. shes left with a broken tape and the masked guy leaves. then she calls sneha (BIG MISTAKE) and tells her everything and then says that shes going to get the tape fized and she knows a place to get it done. In the preview it shows mukti going to that tape fizing place and giving the tape and then some unknown person coming in a car to the same place right after mukti leaves. IT HAS TO BE SHARAD. I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT. SNEHA WOULDNT TELL ANY1 BUT SHARAD WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT MUKTI IS GOING TO THAT TAPE FIXING PLACE. SHE WOULDNT TELL PREM BUT SHE WOULD TELL SHARAD AND THATS HOW THAT MYSTERIOUS PERSON GETS THERE LIKE THEY SHOW IN THE PREVIEW. ALSO THE BODY BUILD OF THE PERSON WHO WAS SHOWN IN THE BUILDING WHO BROKE THE TAPE SEEMED LIKE IT HAD TO BE SHARAD. HE HAD A REALLY MUSCULAR BODY. I THINK ITS SHARAD😕!!!! OMG it has to be him what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh thanx
godd episode thanx for sharing
~nikki~ thumbnail
omg sharad i dont believe this yaar. but thanx for the short update
namasteall2000 thumbnail
I don't think its Sharad - as he was never shown like that. His charcter was shown very gentle and always loving.

But you just never know director's mind....
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya i think it's sharad too, let's see maybe the director is trying to confuse us
RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
look closely.. the guy doesnt hava   build he has a slight paunch.. i was looking at teh physique of the guy as well, and its not Sharad who is chasing her
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woho its sharad im happy becoz its not prem
melody01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh even i think its sharath...cozz rapist shirt is the same as sharath...finally ..
nigam thumbnail
no u guys it is sharad i really think so... think about it... all those small things that happened in panchmeshwar of sharad saying mukti looks really pretty and wanting to dance with her. mukti and him falling onto the bed.. its not coincidence that the director did that.. it must be to show some attraction sharad develops towards mukti. and then also, they're showing alot of scences of sharad and sneha these days. sharad acting nice and sweet is all going to build up to the climax when mukti finds out its sharad but no one believes her because he develops this image of being such a nice person. Also the fact that sneha is now pregnant will also make every1 in the family not want to believe the rapist is sharad even after mukti accuses him. its goign to be a huge drama that will unfold. And i remmeber reading posts where people said that sharad is going to turn negative. this is the perfect time to do taht. what do y'all think?!!! 😛
miileerox4eva thumbnail
ya it must be him !
or maybe ekta just wants us 2 think dat itz him....
but u cud be rite... i mena sneha wud hav only told sharad