Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
it can be sharad coz in an interview posted here b4 sharad says tht my character will go negative
rabia kouser thumbnail
im sure guys that sharad is the rapist im sure sure sure sure sure sure.
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont know but it can b sharad
iixlucioussxii thumbnail
I really do agree. I thought it was sharad as well.
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
good observations guys!! 👏

way to go!!     

👏
👏
👏
👏 👏 👏
👏 👏
👏
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigam

no u guys it is sharad i really think so... think about it... all those small things that happened in panchmeshwar of sharad saying mukti looks really pretty and wanting to dance with her. mukti and him falling onto the bed.. its not coincidence that the director did that.. it must be to show some attraction sharad develops towards mukti. and then also, they're showing alot of scences of sharad and sneha these days. sharad acting nice and sweet is all going to build up to the climax when mukti finds out its sharad but no one believes her because he develops this image of being such a nice person. Also the fact that sneha is now pregnant will also make every1 in the family not want to believe the rapist is sharad even after mukti accuses him. its goign to be a huge drama that will unfold. And i remmeber reading posts where people said that sharad is going to turn negative. this is the perfect time to do taht. what do y'all think?!!! 😛

agree with 110%...Sharad is getting a lot of focus and he just seems so supportive of Mukti, he is the unlikely suspect, which prob makes him the likely culprit in ekta's world.....
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know ut is SHARAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!