Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jab lead actor ko interest nahi toh aur kisse hum expect kar sakte hain :-)
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Harini my point exactly. The male lead is busy cruising around India which the show is on its last legs. CV'S have treated this show like a joke hence the media treat this show like its just a reject show now because there is no sense left in it.
I feel sorry for the fans because we stuck by a show that promised to deliver a realk dark story and all we got was FILLERS and NO LOVE STORY. Only misery.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

@Harini my point exactly. The male lead is busy cruising around India which the show is on its last legs. CV'S have treated this show like a joke hence the media treat this show like its just a reject show now because there is no sense left in it.

I feel sorry for the fans because we stuck by a show that promised to deliver a realk dark story and all we got was FILLERS and NO LOVE STORY. Only misery.

ayesha what we call bad luck of us - the fans. I first interested seeing it's promo and now what it has come. The male lead doesn't give any attention to the show. It seems that the show has become burden for him and he is waiting when the show will end. No he isn't even waiting. He is already on a trip. Show jaye bhad me.😡
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I won't say that I will miss the show, because there is nothing left in the show to 'miss' for me.

AP were ruined long ago, and the scenes we are getting in the 3rd season look FORCED and even they are not PROPER.

Abhay's character is no more, since he has become Vivian now and I can always catch up with him in SBS/SBB interviews or ofcourse our beloved Telly Buzz.

Rest, the story stopped making sense in season 2, so won't miss it as well.

I am rather happy, that the show which was serving no purpose, except for giving headaches to people, is coming to an end. I wish to see the actors in a new, good show soon.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Umm...i expected an article separately dat pkyek is ending...

Its better d show ends... D whole concept of d show has been lost...
I m Just enjoying d last few days of pkyek and hoping for a better and a happy ending:)
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lolz! Anu, you are expecting an article for PKYEK ending?  Do you think we would get any after Ms VD left.  For TB and others, PKYEK ceased to exist after Ms VD quit the show.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what should i say now ðŸ˜•even i think its better to end the show  the main characters ap were sidelined focussing on other characters and now the show has lost its charm😔
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Season 1 of pkyek was so amazing. Its really sad that the CVs could not do justice to the show which could have been really amazing
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Hari- actually i want an article only on Pkyek ending either by TB or Star one..

But i doubt as TB r only interested on dhamaka created by bodyguard articles😆
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad that atleast TOI came up with this article.Whats up with Telebuzz\IF?So many articles and videos on VD and lady VD's engagement which was a very 'private' affair  (yeah...really🤔) and not even a single article about the show ending.