~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Zee preview - 09 March 2006, Thursday

Everyone is shocked by urvashi's reactions. Urvashi says no one can take kunal's place and she has only loved him. Urvashi tells lakshya that their marriage can never happen. Lakshya says in hurt tone that he always loved her since college days. Lakshya says he has no regrets and he can live wth her memories only. Karan tries to console lakshya but he doesn't stop. Kritika prays god to give her strength for whatever step she has thought of. Priyam is very upset and breaks down for the first time in front of mausi.shweta goes to bhagwat and tells him whatever happened at the CM house and the way they behaved with her. Karan talks to Urvashi and says it was entirely his fault and he should have handled it in a different manner; and its not laksya's fault. Lakshya is packing his bags to leave the city but Priyam comes and stops him. Priyam tells lakshya running away is not the solution to the problem and hugs him. Lakshya is touched. Shweta asks bhagwat wat is he thinking; bhagwat gives 4-5 slaps to shweta.she falls down and is badly hurt. Bhagwat laughs aloud and shweta is zapped. Kritika finally says Sudhanshu to divorce her and get married to someone else.sudanshu says its not possible and he only loves her.sudhanshu's mom hears all this and curses son to do this. Shweta asks bhagwat wat was he trying to do.bhagwat says he had no other option and now he can say the whole world how she was behaved by CM and her family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God!! I hope Shweta comes to know of Bhagwat's dirty tricks soon!!:(((
zara18 thumbnail
i really want kunal to come   
bangaloreu thumbnail
me too. Like in many other serials, why cann't they bring him back from dead.
dostokedost thumbnail
please bring kunal back.......Thax fro the preview
kbakshi thumbnail
Shweta will never understand . She is under the spell bound of politician Bhagwat.