ways to get ayush and sonia together

Delia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys, i know sonia and ayush have now been separated by that complete cow, kavya, and knowing the state of tv these days, this is also going to turn into an ekta show. But, let us not give up hope. Guys, come up with some ways for ayush and sonia to get together later. i have some, take a look:

1) once kush is safely back with kavya, she can divorce ayush and he can go back to sonia, if she'll take him.

2) once mayank has stopped hankering after kush, kavya can meet with an accident and die.

3) though kavya is now married to ayush, she can approve of ayush and sonia continuing to be in love, although they shouldnt actually be doing anything.

so guys, what do you'll think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

yOU KNOW, I WAS THINKING OF SIMILAR STORY IDEAS, I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO GET THEM TOGETHER AGAIN, OR ELSE THEY WILL HAVE ALOT OF PPL TICKED OFF AT THEM.

**Moderator's message:  please do not post in all-caps.**

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

i have a few similar ideas.

1) I think that first of all the marriage between kavya and aysuh is a dream sequence (or at least this is what i wanna believe) so really it may not be happening, because kavya knows how heart broken soniya will be.

2) they could have paid off a lawyer to make a fake marriage certificate up, i mean the judge only asked for them to submit a marriage cert. not show up with a manglasutra and sindoor in your head.

3) Ayush is planing on faking a marriage to Kavya and as soon as the court gets proof of their marriage he will return to delhi to marry soniya somehow.

Believe me guys, there is no way that Kavya would want to stay married to Ayush, as much as she likes him she also is aware of how soniya feels about him, and I dont think she will let ayush ruin his future with soniya for her, at least this is what she should be thinking about, and how could she have been persuaded so easily by ayush.

I am a huge Soniya fan and they better not do unjustice to her by not giving her ayush, after all his whole family is in love with her, how will he explain to them what he has done and better yet how will he explain to soniya.

What a loser.

glamour_girl thumbnail

Well I think like that Tani died which was good for clearing Sonia and Ayush's way that what should happen.

joke: Cowvya (kavya) might come under a cow and die!

that was a joke sorry for that nasty joke!

1) She should have an accident or she should get killed be Mayank or Ayush or even Soniya by their own hands!

Sorry for being offensive but that was a way to get ayush and soniya back.

Edited by glamour_girl - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first off, i think stupid mayank will put kavya into oa situation where kavya will one day do somethign wrong such as not picking up khush from school or sumthin, and stupid mayank will take the charge and do the case again. and i think he will get khush then. maybe mayank will play a game.
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I hope Mayank plans to Kill Kavya, after all he has killed those Gundes and he got away with it , but he must do it in a very discreet way, or else if she dies then alll fingers would point to Mayank because he has cause to kill her to get Kush, But you guys have awesome Ideas, we should make our own soap up and see if Sudeep wants to be our hero, but after what he did to soniya, i would definately ask Ronit from YMLH, NOw he is yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you Beauty_angel/Glamour_girl

glamour_girl thumbnail
Yeah Ayush_ki_pari you'd get the best directer awards that'll be cool. you're to funny man!
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Hey Glams we both would get the award, cuz we are that GOOD!!! Even Sudeep would beg us to be in our soap and i would still put Soniya as his lead actress, and so far if i know you, i think you would too, right?