Amar's Attitude is getting Worse

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I did not like Amar's attitude today, but that's nothing new. πŸ˜† Serioulsy man, he can't even take a joke about his elimination! 😲 Sooner or later, he will be out (If he doesn't win). That shows his personality.

It's a game, people do make jokes - it's alright. Even if they are done in jelousy.

Even BB's favorite, Mahek agreed it was a JOKE! Sid was right, I don't think he has enough confidence in his 'Virani Fans.' πŸ˜† I'm not a fan of Sid, since he is very annoying at times and cause of him they kicked PM out, but I have to side with him today.

I did not like Amar's expression, when Sid made that joke. Jelousy was clearly written on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amar is a sly loser! he actually has a high chance of leaving this week... everyone remembers Mihir Virani as RR not him, so his soap fan following isnt that big and hes really not that likeable now... he was ok during the rajneeti task but now he seems insecure and desperate! 
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Amar is a sly loser! he actually has a high chance of leaving this week... everyone remembers Mihir Virani as RR not him, so his soap fan following isnt that big and hes really not that likeable now... he was ok during the rajneeti task but now he seems insecure and desperate! 

He is. I have a gut feeling they will take one of the guys out (If not Shonali). I wouldn't mind if Sid stays an other week (I want to see his expression if ever PM comes back. πŸ˜†), but PLEASE take Amar out. I can't stand him anymore. πŸ₯±
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naa with the opposition he has, he is not leaving this week. I think it is going to be Shonali.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

it was a joke

mahek said it k even in joke he cnt take d elimination partπŸ˜†

amar iz despo

btw why did dey replace him frm d show?
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

it was a joke

mahek said it k even in joke he cnt take d elimination partπŸ˜†

amar iz despo

btw why did dey replace him frm d show?

That's the word. Despo. 🀣
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJake

That's the word. Despo. 🀣

haha i knoww..he alwayz givez expression dat sayz "i hve got no spine"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no offence amar fanz

did u see d way he wz doin wen he wz fighting sid..d way akash does..so uska itna effct parr gaya hai amar parrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i like amar he is realy a gameplayer
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I wish Amar leave BB house before Sid or Shonali
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think Amar will get evicted, it will either be Sid or Shonali