Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode begins with the last scene shown in the Friday's episode, i.e.- Sudama and Susheela having an argument whether they'll pray to the Lord or they'll continue with the treatment of their son.

In the next scene, the 'Raajvaid' comes and after observing Mohan's situation, he says that it is out of his control. It seems as if the nerve / heart beat- nothing can be found in Mohan! He is astonished how the child is still alive! Susleela becomes angry hearing this.  Then she starts weeping and says she can donate everything ('dhan/ sampatti'), but wants her son back. Then the 'Raajvaid' suggests her to pray to 'Paramaatma',  only He can revive the child from this critical condition.

Now we see Murali Manohar sitting in Sudama's hut and playing His flute. Sudama comes and asks Him about  Mohan. MM says, when Intellect gets covered by wrong deeds, then the ability of thinking also decreases, and thus 'Punya' also gets diminished. The same is happening in Sudama's family WRT the actions taken by Susheela. Sudama asks Him about the 'bhaagya' of Mohan, as he thinks that MM is behind all this, He is doing his Leela here. But MM replies that as Sudama himself is a 'Gyaani', he must know that He (MM) is not doing anything. Now everything will happen acc to the destiny of Mohan. (this sc is divided into two parts,  here I have compiled them into one)

While sitting beside Mohan, Susheela remembers the words of MM ('Dhan se Prem nahi milta', 'parivaarwalon se hi sukh milta hai' etc), of Sudama (About praying to the Lord) and of the 'Raajvaid' ('Paramaatma' as the last resort for Mohan) and takes a decision.

Now Susheela comes to the hut of Sudama with Mohan and tells him what the 'Raajvaid' has said. Sudama becomes very sad after hearing this. Susheela requests Sudama that they should pray to the Lord together for the well being of their son, even at the cost of all their wealth. Sudama regrets that the Lord was at their home but still she could not recognise Him! Still, Susheela  is unable to believe that MM could be the Lord!

Now MM enters the hut (with the 'title song' by Anup Jalota at the background) and blesses Mohan. Mohan gets well right at that moment, gets up from the bed and starts behaving normally!

Susheela is startled by this incident!!! She immediately runs and falls into the feet of MM and apologizes profusely that it was her mistake all the way, she asks Him to show His 'Vaastavik Roop' to her. Now MM appears as 'Shri Hari/ Vishnu' ( again, with the 'title song' in the background), and tells Susheela that His aim behind coming here was to re-unite Sudama and his wife. As only 'riches' are not enough for a 'Meaningful Life', so Sudama wanted to take her to the right path of Devotion. Devotion does not mean only the 'japa' of the name of the Lord, actually Devotion means 'Truthfulness'. In the path of Devotion, the 'I' ('mai') of a person gets diminished and 'We' ('hum') emerges. Sudama is the very embodiment of Devotion. Now they should continue to live in the same house and lead a peaceful life.

Now Susheela falls at the feet of Sudama and repents for all the wrong behaviour in the past. Sudama picks her up and they decide to go back to their house with idol of Shri Krishna. Susheela takes the idol in her hand ๐Ÿ˜Š and they all (along with their 4 sons) start their journey towards a happy future filled with Devotion (implied by the last scene ๐Ÿ˜Š).

Jai Shri Krishna!

(If something from the ep is missing in the Update, Members, please feel free ๐Ÿ˜Š to add those details in the Thread.)
I am indeed happy to get an opportunity to be able to write the Update of Yesterdays' ep ๐Ÿ˜).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally, this saga is over.  The ending was a tad abrupt, but I'm not complaining.  Maybe the yagna that the PH had been doing is finally successful, & their Draupadi has emerged? ๐Ÿ˜†

If Krishna showing everyone his Vishnu roop nilly willy in the past was overdoing it, this one was too much.  It's said that sinners don't get to see it, but in this case, Susheela got to after all she did.  But I do wish he had told Sudama that the purpose of giving him all that wealth was precisely that he stop begging, and similarly, he should have told Susheela (since Sudama didn't) that Sudama's reasons for distancing himself from her was her arrogance while dealing w/ people around her.  While Susheela did get flashbacks of her treatment of MM, which she regretted, it's not obvious that she stretched that to cover her treatment of other servants, like Kusum,...

Also, did anyone else think, as I did, that the Rajvaid was the same guy who plays Dronacharya in this serial?

Exit question: will Susheela's gopi servants too quit their jobs since Susheela has been reformed? ๐Ÿ˜†
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now my comments- I quite liked the episode โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ.  In fact, we were expecting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ something like this to happen for a long time. We are really Happy for fact that the story has ended - at last ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Some scenes were good! ๐Ÿ‘  I really liked the title song as the background score in some of the scenes. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

I could not understand- thr't the last phase of yesterday's ep, why the other 3 younger sons were made to stand like 'kimkartavya vimudha' in the whole scene ! ๐Ÿ˜•  Guess, they could not grasp what was going on in front of them. ๐Ÿ˜”

Too many flaws and confusions in the whole storyline ๐Ÿ˜•, but still enjoyed it because of the performances of Ram Bahadur Renu (Sudama), Geetu Gambhir (Susheela) and yes, of course, Vishal as MM. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update. had they ended this track 2 weels back their message would have been received better, because this was an imaginary story.
Gopies will stay with Sudama & susheela till they are wanted in some other fiction track preaching bhakti๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting for a good Draupadi๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
The Gopis get to serve Krishna by serving Sudama, they get to serve Sudama by serving Susheela, they get to serve Susheela by serving Mohan his kheer (since all he does is eat - in fact, it might have looked more credible had they shown him w/ an upset stomach and recommended some heavy dieting plus exercise)  ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I do hope the Gopis don't lose their jobs due to Susheela's reformation.  Maybe Krishna helped the Gopis by making Susheela their rich employer. ๐Ÿ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This episode was really nice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
great that the dragging story of susheela is over ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
now wish they will show draupadi and 5 pandavs
and hope satybhama scenes are not there (i really hope)

Vr15h thumbnail
No Pandavas, Sita!  Now it's time for Paundrak Vasudeva - the fake Vasudeva who claimed to be Vishnu's real avatar, and who invited Krishna to acknowledge him as his superior.   The next few days or weeks, we can be entertained by him! ๐Ÿ˜†

The beauty of this story is that since the only thing known about it is that he was depressed after Rukmini's marriage, one can place his story anywhere -  before the Syamantaka gem episodes, during the Pandava rule in Indraprastha, during their exile, or even after the Kurukshetra war.  They've chosen to show it now!!!  Ab bhi bhi Draupadi ko nei mila!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

So finally it's over... good then... But... don't tell me Krishna did it again... showing his viraat roop to Susheela... I said it even some days ago... if everyone gets to see his viraat roop then what's the value of it... anybody can make a request & here goes Krishna displaying his viraat roop... is this a joke for the CVs๐Ÿ˜ก

So Vrish... draupadi not found yet... looks like the CVs heard you & started the Paundrak Vasudeva track then๐Ÿ˜†
Looks like the SPs need to meditate for thousands of years to make Brahma happy then ask for a boon from him... an actress to play Draupadi in DBSK๐Ÿคฃ leaving all the gods shocked that someone asked for an actress instead of immortality, Indra will be the happiest that for once nobody will attack his throne after getting the boon๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ or maybe during the meditation, Indra might send one of his apsaras to disturb the SPs & they can cast her in the role of Draupadi, that would save their time in making Brahma happy then๐Ÿคฃ... ok enough of my jokes๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the update!

So finally it's over... good then... But... don't tell me Krishna did it again... showing his viraat roop to Susheela... I said it even some days ago... if everyone gets to see his viraat roop then what's the value of it... anybody can make a request & here goes Krishna displaying his viraat roop... is this a joke for the CVs๐Ÿ˜ก

So Vrish... draupadi not found yet... looks like the CVs heard you & started the Paundrak Vasudeva track then๐Ÿ˜†
Looks like the SPs need to meditate for thousands of years to make Brahma happy then ask for a boon from him... an actress to play Draupadi in DBSK๐Ÿคฃ leaving all the gods shocked that someone asked for an actress instead of immortality, Indra will be the happiest that for once nobody will attack his throne after getting the boon๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ or maybe during the meditation, Indra might send one of his apsaras to disturb the SPs & they can cast her in the role of Draupadi, that would save their time in making Brahma happy then๐Ÿคฃ... ok enough of my jokes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vik

Looks like the CVs will get Draupadi in the same way that Drupada got Draupadi - do an yagna.  Of course, Drupada did his yagna for Dhrishtadyumna - he wanted someone who would kill Drona, and Draupadi was a bonus.  But the CVs would have to do their yagna for Draupadi herself. ๐Ÿ˜†  And as you noted, the Devas will be relived that nobody is doing their meditation for their throne or for immortality, and they may even send one of their apsaras to play her.  Maybe Urvashi, since she was the one most enamored w/ Arjun ๐Ÿคฃ