Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
BLYTIII..dearooooo..I hope you have read my posts..Yesterday..after watching the episode..I WAS..feeling like I WANT TO SCREAM..and let you all know..what am i going through.. ..I am touched..that you remembered me..Thats why maybe I could wink liile sleep..in the early hours of morning..I just could not sleep..the whole night..!! 😳 ..I SWEAR..!!

Love-Hema
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok I am Not Saying anything coz I dont wanna get banned for XTRA-BESHARMAAI 😉 😆 U guys really wont want me to get Devilish 😉 😳 All I can say is,With due Respect to all the Children on this Forum 😉 That Appu-Mona r getting on like Wild Fire 😆
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

Ok I am Not Saying anything coz I dont wanna get banned for XTRA-BESHARMAAI 😉 😆 U guys really wont want me to get Devilish 😉 😳 All I can say is,With due Respect to all the Children on this Forum 😉 That Appu-Mona r getting on like Wild Fire 😆

Real WILD FIRE..!!!Mannnnnnn..prachu..!!!its really spreading wild..and non stop..in me..😆

Love-Hema
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Real WILD FIRE..!!!Mannnnnnn..prachu..!!!its really spreading wild..and non stop..in me..😆

Love-Hema

Dhak dhak karne laga

Yey jeeara jalne laga 😆😆

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i am sooo glad that the show is going uphill now.. atleast it wouldnt seem like an urgent wrap-up... that way we can still remember the show with fond memories later on...   ðŸ˜›

aur jassi ... armaan.... hai hai!!!! 😳
navpun thumbnail
It was a wonderful episode