blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I know Buffie must have posted her update already, so i will just mention that today's episode absolutely ROCKED. these were the high points---

1. Jassi haranguing Jaggy B in fluent Punjabi👏 and getting him beaten up by bystanders (was the fat guy in the black-and-white shirt, Tony Singh?)

2. Maddy "abducting" Jaggy B and shamelessly making a pass at him.😆

3. Nandu getting the better of Aryan yet again

(btw nandu's remark "hum khiladi, woh anari" reminded me of Mona's comment at the popkorn b'day bash--"nandu is a khiladi, Armaan the anari". Am still wondering what THAT meant!😉)

4. And FINALLY, a loooong and passionate JandA scene. 😛I am still floating---i wonder how Hema must be feeeling!
Awwwww....they were holding on as if they would never let go! Plus they played TMJ and Kal ho na ho AND the sparkle-sparkle music in the background. It was cute, ardent , playful at the same time--esp J saying "tum bahut patle ho gaye ho Armaan" and A responding "main toh lagta hai mota ho gaya hun" and pulling J's cheeks while saying it!

Haila! What an impact!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
i hate you woman....lol, just kidding....i went maddd...jjkn rockedddddddddddddd,...now please bltyon..do not give anything more away,....gimme the time to type.......
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Blyton... Buffie has fainted 😉 not in sight yet...I am sure she will be back with JOY. 😆

Nice of you to post . Thanks once again
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm still floating Blyton 😃 😳 I just watched nomi's video. Now i'm waiting to watch it on telly after 3 hours 😃 😳
Mauritian thumbnail
😆

All the romantics have woken up.... 😛
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mauritian

😆

All the romantics have woken up.... 😛

you are right maru 😳 I'm speechless right now. It will take me sometime to come back to earth 😳

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
they really do it with so much ease that you are forced to think that are they 'just acting'??
fading_smiles thumbnail
todays epi was toooo cute!
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays episode was sooo good!!! The Nandu-Aryan Scene, Jassi speaking Panjabi!!! And especially the JandA scene!!!! aaaahhhh!!! Tht was the best!!!! They were sooo cute!!! 😳 😳 😳
Hera 😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what when i m online u ppl r not there and i have to ans all belated posts
aaaarggggh
anyways maddy almost molesting jaggy was so funny

and janda on top of the world wowww

dont know why that place looked so familiar to me where janda meet