Haila! Full-blown JandA magic!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

I know Buffie must have posted her update already, so i will just mention that today's episode absolutely ROCKED. these were the high points---

1. Jassi haranguing Jaggy B in fluent PunjabiClap and getting him beaten up by bystanders (was the fat guy in the black-and-white shirt, Tony Singh?)

2. Maddy "abducting" Jaggy B and shamelessly making a pass at him.LOL

3. Nandu getting the better of Aryan yet again

(btw nandu's remark "hum khiladi, woh anari" reminded me of Mona's comment at the popkorn b'day bash--"nandu is a khiladi, Armaan the anari". Am still wondering what THAT meant!Wink)

4. And FINALLY, a loooong and passionate JandA scene. TongueI am still floating---i wonder how Hema must be feeeling!
Awwwww....they were holding on as if they would never let go! Plus they played TMJ and Kal ho na ho AND the sparkle-sparkle music in the background. It was cute, ardent , playful at the same time--esp J saying "tum bahut patle ho gaye ho Armaan" and A responding "main toh lagta hai mota ho gaya hun" and pulling J's cheeks while saying it!

Haila! What an impact!Clap

i hate you woman....lol, just kidding....i went maddd...jjkn rockedddddddddddddd,...now please bltyon..do not give anything more away,....gimme the time to type.......
Thanks Blyton... Buffie has fainted Wink not in sight yet...I am sure she will be back with JOY. LOL

Nice of you to post . Thanks once again
I'm still floating Blyton Big smile Embarrassed I just watched nomi's video. Now i'm waiting to watch it on telly after 3 hours Big smile Embarrassed
LOL

All the romantics have woken up.... Tongue

Originally posted by Mauritian

LOL

All the romantics have woken up.... Tongue

you are right maru Embarrassed I'm speechless right now. It will take me sometime to come back to earth Embarrassed

they really do it with so much ease that you are forced to think that are they 'just acting'??
todays epi was toooo cute!