😆 😆 Edited by arun_8687 - 18 years ago
ramkee9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mesoran, man its time for ur next date with ur psichiatrist 😆
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesoran

I am the representation of Public mind..remember Qazi always had strong support of Public..(Getting saved so many times by public is not a joke)..Where as Hemachandra did not get more than 30%votes anytime.Karunya has also been in Bottom3 several times..Qazi-rupu pair had got more than 66%votes(all time high compared to any other competition)..
Ppl of India love QAZI..not Hema or Karunya

Another Gua in the forum..😉

It would be beetr to change name from mesoran to QAZIGUA😆

selsynch thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesoran

I am the representation of Public mind..remember Qazi always had strong support of Public..(Getting saved so many times by public is not a joke)..Where as Hemachandra did not get more than 30%votes anytime.Karunya has also been in Bottom3 several times..Qazi-rupu pair had got more than 66%votes(all time high compared to any other competition)..
Ppl of India love QAZI..not Hema or Karunya

yes ppl have saved qazi and not hema or karunya.....coz most of the ppl who vote doesnt vote for singing talent and vote for only some factors.

this is the cry of mother India which she has realised that her so called kids dont want better life so it happens in every field...be it music or politics or........???

bangboy thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=225328
I had put the same poll in II forum(Hemu was leading there too)..But topic is closed there 😭 ..
ab_srgmp thumbnail
I see them both having success, but in different arenas.

Hema has a better chance of success in Bollywood (or Independent albums) because of his voice, singing etc.

Karunya is an excellent singer, but I don't find his voice to be a fit in Bollywood. He can have success as a Carnatic singer.
ummm thumbnail
Just like some others, I like Hema's voice and Karunya's singing. My vote goes to Karunya.
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cant decide whom to vote to.... 😕

May be Karunya becomes a succeful composer and we get to hear Hemu singing for him....

I like both of them....
parineetha thumbnail
Karunya like pure distilled water with no impurities at all.
But Hema is like spring water, with mineral impurities which enhance the taste of water and also very good for health.
HEMA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!