Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hii Guys Im new to this group !! well not really new I visit this group everyday but never wrote any messages !!!!! I live in Uk and like most of you I simply love samirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !! I am crazyyyyyy for him !!! I hope that I will now make friends with all of you !! and be a part of ur fanclub !!

-sweetgal

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, i know but one can't help and be hopeful huh... Perhaps a rock would hit Tony and Deeya and make them see the error they have done by not bringing the truth out about Armaan to Jassi!!!!!!!😉

-Rifhat

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, request to you all..... Please indicate in the subject line that you are requesting FOR the update (unless you want to play a prank like Bholi.....) Because we all are waiting for the update and this kind of subject line makes us think that IT IS the UPDATE..... and makes us sad after reading inside...... 😭

---------------------------------

Let me explain as this message might look out of place here.... I had posted this comment in the topic with title '14th october 2004' .... Looks like somebody just merged that topic in here..... 😕

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
thnx smisha....that ought to keep us going until deadly posts the usual
ides thumbnail
nice to have u on board sweetgal Edited by ides - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ides

thnx smisha....that ought to keep us going until deadly posts the usual

you are right...

nothing like deadly's update for jassi and nothing like misbah's update for kusum...😊

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
glad you decided to join the gang sweet gal.. why not start with an avatar 😉 Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manimau

Hey guys, request to you all..... Please indicate in the subject line that you are requesting FOR the update (unless you want to play a prank like Bholi.....) Because we all are waiting for the update and this kind of subject line makes us think that IT IS the UPDATE..... and makes us sad after reading inside...... 😭

---------------------------------

Let me explain as this message might look out of place here.... I had posted this comment in the topic with title '14th october 2004' .... Looks like somebody just merged that topic in here..... 😕

Hey manimau, looks like the moderators decided to delete the links to reduce the confusion...

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think so too.... Lakshmi.... Anyway that was a good decision by them, though I thought I will explain my post too.... 😉
deadly thumbnail
Hey thanks Smisha for covering me up. And welcome to the forum sweet gal.