Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Tanya also not bad.. 😉 😉
sweetu10181 thumbnail
only nandini deserves karan because usne jo bhi kuch kiya sirf karan ke kehne pe kiya hai aaj tak usne karan ki koi bat tali nahi hai aur usne apne baby ke liye kiya shayad ye baby use ma kehkar bulaye lekin woh kabhi uske karan ko marna nahi chahti thi kunki karan uski zindgi hai.nanadini is best wife,best mother and true friend. aur agar woh aisi nahi hoti to tanya ko karan ke paas rakhkar nahi jati. nandini aisa nahi kehti ke apne swarth ki khatir apni dost ko vidhva nahi kar sakti uske baby se uske pita ka saya nahi chin sakti. us dost ke liye usne apna sab kuch kho diya ayr ek shikayat bhi nahi ki. lekin tanya ne hamesha nandini ko chot pohchayi hai. pehle ansh ka sath diya. phir karan ke sath shaadi ki. phir nandini ke ane ke bad woh chali gayi thi phir bhi vapas agayi.karan use ye kehta tha ki woh nandini se bahut pyar karta hai phir bhi woh zabardasti se rorokar use apne pas bulti rahi.phir court main meera ne kaha ke karan ko sirf jooth bolkar bacha sakte hai tab usne kaha woh karan ko bachne ke liye kuch bhi karegi tab use pata tha ki nandini ki halat theeq nahi hai phir bhi usne jooth bola.uska matlab tha nandini ko agar kuch ho jaye to koi bat nahi.tanya is selfish kuki woh sirf apne bare mai sochti hai boomi ka to sirf ek natak hai woh sirf karan ko pana chahti hai .use na to bhomi na to nandini ki chinta hai woh sirf karan ke khatir ye sab acchyi ka natak karti hai uki use pata hai agar woh aisa nahi kari to na to shntiniketan mai nato karan ki zindgi main uski koi jaga hoti usne mandira ki halat dekhi hai isliye woh acchyi ka natak karati hai.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
another tanya and nandini post
well they both deserve karan but that aint possible to happen since the bagamy ting they all have their own meritrs each have done gud and bad and one can say which gud is worth more than another gud same goes for thre bad things that were done

i personally blame karan he is stringing both of them along he says his heart is with nandini yet he is kiving and sleeping in the same bed as tanya dont get that at all, if u love some1 no way would u do that even if they ask u to
hitengauri4eva thumbnail
Hemu wrote:

nandini deserves KARAN....

1st of all nandini married ansh bcoz she thot dat he was her frnd nd understood her.....n also dat tym karan said dat he luved tanya..... so wat else cud she except 4 marryin him.....it wasnt her fault.....
ansh created all da probz.... all da misunderstandinz btwn KN..... n also wasnt at fault dat tym...

den dis tanya....ufffffff..... ......h8 her soo much.... shez alwayz lyk sacrificin n all da bakwas stuff..... she duznt even kno da meanin of SACRIFICE...
if she wud b so sacrificin den after nandini came out of coma she shud ve left da country or at least da city....but no......den also she was da 1st 1 2 create probz btwn KN.....

n also now nandini 4gave karan 4 marryin tanya....
n also gave tanya her rights....
she dint say nethin 2 her.....
so duznt tanya ve enuf humanity 2 feel guilty n go away frm karanz lyf....datz so insane......

after nandini came out of coma she dint leave da city n kept on meetin karan widout nindiniz knowledge....
agree dat karan also met her but wat cud he do....
NO CHOICE....... she was after all his responsibility dat was dumped upon him by his family....
POOR HIM......hez alwyz bn sayin dat he duznt luv tanya...only responsibilty.....

n derez more stuffssss.......i cant recall dem as of now.....

but 1 thinz 4 sure dat KARAN NANDINI DESERVE EACH ODA ONLY..........

I 100% agree with u. I belive Karan deserves Nandini and i also agree with u bout Tanya. I h8 her so much. She always cries in front of Karan 4 sympathy and have u seen how wen she cries she always moves 2 him and cries on his shoulder. He didnt ask her 2. Also she wont even let Bhoomi get used 2 Nandini as her mother, coz shes always seeing Bhomomi. And y did she say she was guna leave wen she neva did. It wud have been beta if she did.

Karan 4 Nandini Always
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think tanya deserves karan
aamna2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicegirl_good

i think tanya deserves karan

she already has karan it doesn't matter if she deserves it or not.

hemangini thumbnail
think that Nandini deserves Karan. She truly luvs and cares 4 him. Luk at how she shot Gujral 2 save him getting hurt by Gujral.

I hate Tanya tho. She keeps coming in between them both and when Nandini came out of her coma y did she say that she was leaving when she never did. She came bak.

I bet shes happy now that Nandini is in jail.

Karan 4 Nandini 4ever.
i agree with u 😉
whimsical_soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandeepkaur

Let me correct you... nandi is very selfish as she assumet that karan was her after she came from the coma she was pissed off the fact that bhummi called her massi etc. 2nd she married ansh becuase karan refused to marry her ( remember the talk they had at the beach) she was willing to run away with karan.  3nd having tanya living in the house... the house is not nandia's it belong to older people in the family. they were the one who got karan and tanya married  Nandani have done so much for the family however tanya also married karan knowing that he is in love with nandani.. last thing i feel sorry for karan as he is in the middle and have no idea what he wants in live. onces he have nandia then he have tanya... etc.

I beg to differ!!

Are u kidding??? After all the trauma she went thru, to add to her agony, her daughter refuses to acknowledge the fact that she is her mother. Nandini wasnt being 'selfish' by reacting that way .. she was being HUMAN!

Furthermore her "best friend" married her beloved, I mean who the hell would magnanimously forgive all that?? Im sure No WOMAN can share her husband, no matter what, but SHE did!!

And whats with the ego crap, pardon me but I don't see this being backed at all? She killed someone to protect her "family" and accepted her husband's second marriage too.

And  the ansh thing wasn't her fault either. Since she realized that karan didn't love her.. sooner or later she would have to relent due to parental pressure and the fact that the shantiniketan ke log WANTED her as their bahu. Unknowingly she had accepted anshs proposal and she was true to her word and she dint back out.   Wouldn't anyone else be dumbstruck to find out that she has been REPLACED in her own family by her so called dost????

I think she is the best and most adorable character in kyunki. And the sensitive portrayal of nandini by Gauri Tejwani is simply mindblowing

Edited by whimsical_soul - 18 years ago
roses39 thumbnail
i completely agree. she married ansh coz of family pressure n she never went back 2 karan but ansh forced by his deeds to go back 2 karan. he hurt n tortured her so much n turned whole family against her n at that time karan was only 1 who beleived her so obviously she had no option.

i think she is much more a girl who has self respect n after what ansh any girl would have rejected him in the manner. after marrying karan she has done nothing except sacrificing herslf for him n family.

so how can u say its selfish nature. there is difference between being selfish n having slef respect