kusum4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Do u think Nandini and Tanya really deserves Karan?

Nandini is egoist as she thinks only abt herself.  she got married to Ansh willingfully but whn she get confirm taht karan used to love her, she fought back against Ansh. she was more concern abt securing her future thn her love, she could have refused to marry Ansh whn karan 1st rejectd her love, but no, she ran in Ansh arm n married him.  Circumtances made that Ansh gave her that torn dress on her nuptial night, else, the marriage wld have been consummated on the 1st night.  Later on, she expect that 3yrs she stayed in coma, things will remain same as b4.  she also knew that tanya loves karan, but did as if she didnt see anythg.

Tanya, purposely created a drift btwn Nandini n Karan to help Ansh, so she cant be say to b sincere.  and at the same time, she hide the fact that she is pregnant whn she learn abt nandini coming out of coma.  she shld have come forward immediately n explain the situation to karan n make karan aware of her pregnancy.

Karan on the other hand, is always portrayed as being the perfect son(even with mandira, he used to take gd care of her, n even now, his duty is the family welfare).

So do u think such a nice character as Karan deserves som1 like nandini or tanya???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hitengauri4eva thumbnail
I think that Nandini deserves Karan. She truly luvs and cares 4 him. ❤️ Luk at how she shot Gujral 2 save him getting hurt by Gujral.

I hate Tanya tho. She keeps coming in between them both and when Nandini came out of her coma y did she say that she was leaving when she never did. She came bak. 😡

I bet shes happy now that Nandini is in jail.

Karan 4 Nandini 4ever. Edited by hitengauri4eva - 18 years ago
Irish_Pride thumbnail
I ALSO THINK DAT NONE OF THEM DESERVE KARAN.......EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WANT KARAN AND NADINI TO BE 2GATHER......BUT SHE DON'T REALLY DESERVE HIM
DATS WAT I THINK....I DON'T KNOW ABT ANYONE ELSE
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Tanya deserves Karan and Nandu baby also deserves Karan. Karan deserves both of them coz he loves them both and circumstances have got the three of them where they are at right now. None of the three people are evil, they love each other dearly that they can sacrifice their happiness for each other. Basically karan and tanya's love. Nandini and Karan's love is unconditional. Its weird but its true.

sam 😊
Immie thumbnail
I like hem both.....not as Karan's wives but as Tulsi's perfect bahus........

I feel Karan loves them both..... even first he love onlt Nand but he now also care about tanya........
sweetu10181 thumbnail
nandini only deserve karan she is not selfish. she married ansh because of her dadaji and ansh ne uske dadaji ko misunderstand kiya tha karan ke bare me aur tanya ne use full support kiya tha aur ab woh khud karan ke sath hai. nandini ne use maaf bhi kar diya aur jab nandini ko pata chala karan aur tanya ki shaadi ho gayi hai phir bhi usne use kuch nahi kaha.she is not selfish agar woh aisi hoti to tanya ko uska haq nahi deti. because karan aur tanya ki shaadi ileagle hai.i think tanya dont deserve karan. nandini and only nandini deserve karan but i thought karan donot deserve nandini. i know he loves nandini very much but he always secrifice his love for his family specyally tulsi ma.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetu10181

nandini only deserve karan she is not selfish. she married ansh because of her dadaji and ansh ne uske dadaji ko misunderstand kiya tha karan ke bare me aur tanya ne use full support kiya tha aur ab woh khud karan ke sath hai. nandini ne use maaf bhi kar diya aur jab nandini ko pata chala karan aur tanya ki shaadi ho gayi hai phir bhi usne use kuch nahi kaha.she is not selfish agar woh aisi hoti to tanya ko uska haq nahi deti. because karan aur tanya ki shaadi ileagle hai.i think tanya dont deserve karan. nandini and only nandini deserve karan but i thought karan donot deserve nandini. i know he loves nandini very much but he always secrifice his love for his family specyally tulsi ma.

i 1000% agree with you. 
Karu10 thumbnail
Kusum4U first of all, Nandini isn't egoistic nor she is selfish. she married Ansh because of family force and her sick Grand Pa (so you better watch Kyunki... attentively so you don't misunderstand Nands).

Nandini doesn't deserve to be with double standard Karan. She deserve much more better and lovable man than Karan.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i lyk to think of it another way who does karan deserve then i say niether because he goes from one to the other saying i love u to both o them
sandeepkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetu10181

Let me correct you... nandi is very selfish as she assumet that karan was her after she came from the coma she was pissed off the fact that bhummi called her massi etc. 2nd she married ansh becuase karan refused to marry her ( remember the talk they had at the beach) she was willing to run away with karan.  3nd having tanya living in the house... the house is not nandia's it belong to older people in the family. they were the one who got karan and tanya married  Nandani have done so much for the family however tanya also married karan knowing that he is in love with nandani.. last thing i feel sorry for karan as he is in the middle and have no idea what he wants in live. onces he have nandia then he have tanya... etc.