Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
RIP dev saab! His physical body may have been mortal but his legend will live on...!
mannb thumbnail
Sorry but some ppl just assume that I m a sky badger. I m not I didn't know that if I just write my view ppl ll labeled me. Sorry again for the inconvenience that u have to spend a minute to read my topic
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mannb

Sorry but some ppl just assume that I m a sky badger. I m not I didn't know that if I just write my view ppl ll labeled me. Sorry again for the inconvenience that u have to spend a minute to read my topic

No probs mate- It's just the tone u set in ur post was of an anti-sky- So what is PB talks about Sky and not about dev- Wud u talk about ur friend who is in a show or a some distant person who comes from ur neighborhood cause he passed away? Ur more then welcome to post ur views- but why mention sky in the post's title? i mean if PB not mentioning DEV ji was ur issue- then ur post could have been titled different- Any how tension nahi leneka- keep on posting i have more than a minute to read ur posts! this is a discussion based forum so all views are encouraged- don't get discouraged πŸ˜Š
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannb

Yah don't feel bad or sorry..Actually title is bit misleading...and the kind of bashing going on this forum sometimes gets overboard...so just misunderstood ur intention... Keep on posting ...no worries...all gud...peace.πŸ˜ƒ
mannb thumbnail
Thanks for the support I guess lesson learned.Lol I ll be carefully choose my words next time. Thanks again
😊
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Look TM you yourself insulting the legend Dev Anand by your post.

I dont know why did you bring an actor like Dev Anand in BB politics while you know that your post are totally an instigating one.

Please Leave Dev Anana ji and pray for her soul.

He was a great actor and will be always great and nobody can change it.

I dont want to post here anymore because I love Dev Anand and I hate that people will make fun of him specially when we lost him.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sha1

The point is nothing- The problem is SKY haters are trying to hard to find ways to bash apna bindaas baashaah there is one big problem they r trying but cannot  find an in depth reason/content to bash him- its just sad!πŸ˜†

Hey Sara please leave it here. Dont do any argument with a person who herself dont respect Dev ji.
aaryam thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSakshi

She has written an entire articla on him today in Times titled "Dev Anand A real Hero never dies"

A good article.

The said article is written by Shobhaa De!!!!!

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaryam

Yah... I noticed that..but tweet about  Late Dev saab is by PB only😊
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaryam

Its by PB under her regular column called "Heart Chakra".I confirmed it twice and have a copy of it in my hand right now.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•