Does any male member like Juhi Parmar?

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wondering!

I think only some female members might be fans of Ms. Parmar. But one never knows...hence the question!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i just saw juhi in pati patni aur woh. My goodness she is so dominating ...i really feel so sorry for her husband. After seeing that which man is dare to go near her

BTW i am female😳
Edited by sosweet - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope so she needs support😉
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont like her, she may be a good human being but I find her too outspoken, something which I dont like

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyank82

I dont like her, she may be a good human being but I find her too outspoken, something which I dont like

c

I would not say outspoken but talks alot which is irritating
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Still no male support for Mooli Parantha lover?

So it boils down to her Saas-Bahoo serial fan base it seems. Or may be its too early to conclude!😊
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser ji... der r many members in dis forum who support JP... kahi aisa naa ho ...apke against woh log Dharana- Pradarshan start kar de... afterall... unka dil phoot jata hai naa ...baar- baar juhi ka criticism sunkar...🥺

🤣🤣...  

Well as of now ... I don't have any favourites dis season... but still I don't lyk... Sky...juhi...sunny ...n ...PB...

BTW... I'm female...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am F.
I don't like juhi at all.She is domninating type and i am sorry for her husband.
She too supports neela akash even if he is wrong.She was argueing to shonali that he was alone so she went to support him when PM was alone what she did?

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

i just saw juhi in pati patni aur woh. My goodness she is so dominating ...i really feel so sorry for her husband. After seeing that which man is dare to go near her

BTW i am female😳

May be with her husband, she is entirely different, (which is pretty difficult to imagine)...but any way, thats their life.

On show, she does come out as a very mean, selfish, cunning and manipulative kind. Worst part are her expressions when she speaks and her tu-tadaak kind of dialoge speed and on top a voice like that! Yuckkk! 😡
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me ..count me in,...iam male and i like juhi