Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing the speed at which Juhi AT's are completed I am sure there are 1000 n 1000 of JP fans๐Ÿ˜†

I am  a Female. I don't like Juhi for her selfishness n cunning nature. And if you are asking about physical attraction in tht case I am sure 10 years back people must have been attracted towards her because that was the time she was n looked really very beautiful. Not anymore though. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyank82

I dont like her, she may be a good human being but I find her too outspoken, something which I dont like

being outspoken is not bad...i think you mean she speaks roughly and in an irritating manner!๐Ÿ˜Š
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocobear88

Seeing the speed at which Juhi AT's are completed I am sure there are 1000 n 1000 of JP fans๐Ÿ˜†

lol...it doesn't take 1000 fans to fill the pages of any AT...it just takes two fans and some idle fingers...๐Ÿ˜†

well...this comment ain't directed towards juhi fans...just a general comment...
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dislike her to the core and mind you its core and not ๐Ÿคฌ...woh kya hai na juhi ko zyaada sunne ki aadat hai na like in the Pooja M's case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

me ..count me in,...iam male and i like juhi

only one male fan for Juhi so far...
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

me ..count me in,...iam male and i like juhi

Count me too I m also a male and I like  her
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@cruiser51 u dunt like juhi kya?๐Ÿ˜›

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Cruiser ji... der r many members in dis forum who support JP... kahi aisa naa ho ...apke against woh log Dharana- Pradarshan start kar de... afterall... unka dil phoot jata hai naa ...baar- baar juhi ka criticism sunkar...๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...  

Well as of now ... I don't have any favourites dis season... but still I don't lyk... Sky...juhi...sunny ...n ...PB...

BTW... I'm female...

lol...at the worst they can eat 4 Mooli Paranthas each and create a stink in their own living rooms! I won;t lose much sweat over that CCBM_Fan Ji! ๐Ÿ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

lol...it doesn't take 1000 fans to fill the pages of any AT...it just takes two fans and some idle fingers...๐Ÿ˜†

well...this comment ain't directed towards juhi fans...just a general comment...

hahahaha๐Ÿคฃ
boredsoul thumbnail
I like juhi as much as i like sleeping on a porcupine bed on a sweltering day in middle of desert without a drop of water all alone