cv's appended wish list --- added all till page 5

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜CV's our wish list ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1)rain dance ... its on our wish list since last year ... saw maan & geet sizzle the screen in tip tip barsa pani ... but that was not enough ... want 2 see them in GHSP doing a rain dance & sizzle our screen on star1 ...

that episode TRP's will b highest as we know GHSP has very gud choreographers with them ...

plz plz plz ... show us a rain dance of geet & maan ...

2)TAVIZ --- show the importance of taviz also plz show its importance as its a part of maan & geet's life ... if his memory has not yet come back ... maan needs to know why he is wearing the taviz around his neck ...

3)last week episode i felt that maan has got his memory back ... but it was not confirmed ... so please show us that maan has got his memory back ... we want maan to get his memory back ...

(maan to get his memory back is mine ...samata ...mamta ...mona ... aarti & all maaneetians wish ...)

4 A)when is vikram's re entry scheduled ... i want vikram 2 be beaten black & blue by maan for man-handling maan ki meeshti geet ... vikram needs to be taught a lesson by geet & maan ... geet & maan need to be shown strong this time ... not unlike last time ... we want strong maan& geet ... this time & all of vikrams plans need to be foiled by geet& maan ...

5)maan doing Tai chi ... may b teaching geet also tai chi ... so that she can defend her self ...when any one tries 2 harm her or maan ... no one can take advantage of her situation the way vikram did ... so geet needs to learn self defence ...

we can have some cute & passionate romantic scenes between geet & maan while learning tai chi ...

6) we want a hot dance to be performed by maan & geet ... salsa can do ... we are missing maan & geet dance performance ...

we want something on lines of kurban hua or mahi mahi ... this time only maan & geet to enjoy the dance with each other ... no need of the group dancers ...(mine & asmina's choice)

they can dance on baahon ki darmiyan (song mine & reena's choice ...)

sholon si sholon si (song request by richa23)

7)New track with new characters ... to spice up ... maaneet love story & bring some more passionate romance into their lives ...

A)one of the new entries can b sameera ... so ... waiting for sameera's entry ... since a long time ... as we need to know what made maan to hate women ...

B)Vicky ... maan's brother can be bought back ... plz bring even rajji back ... & show us vicky & rajji's love story ... along with maaneet's love story ... in that way ... one mystery of maan's brother vicky leaving home will b solved ... maan sent detectives behind vicky in june episode in 2010 ... till now no answer from the detectives ...

C)another entry can b geet's friend from Hoshiarpur after seeing geet talk 2 him ... maan feeling jealous ...stating his jealousy to geet ... we can get some passionate scenes between maan & geet ...

D)maan's mom what happened to maan's mom(samata's wish)

8)please show adi& pinky love story ... its been long time that adi & pinky have been shown ... we are missing the bonding of geet ... adi & pinky ... maan giving them angry looks while eaves dropping over them ...

adi & pinky can have maan & geet as cupids (sakshi's wish)

9)among all the new tracks ... we always want sweet & hot & passionate maan & geet romantic scenes ... this is the USP of the show ... maaneet romance with strong story line written for maan & geet ...

*****aash & Reena & richa 's & all maaneetians wish list *****

10) need a kiss scene between maan & geet ... no almost kiss scenes ... or interrupted kiss scenes ... camera trick kiss bhi chalega ... & kiss ke saath saath ... passionate hug scene ...

****************** Reena's wish list ******************

11) Geet trying to seduce maan (like last time in a red dress) but this time she succeed as maan is totally mesmerised by her in a lovely dress...

12) Maan teasing geet in a board meeting by holding her hands under the table and geet blushing ...

13)maan & geet on an outing & by mistake geet gets drunk , she looked so cute while doing the scene when she drank maan's drink ...

14) maan taking geet shopping and helping her choose lovely sari's which he makes her try on at home and they get romantic...

************varsha ... richa23 & aarti's list **********

15)geet n maan should go for honeymoon...proper honeymoon...aiya vaiya nahi.. like we got in feb 2011 ...(bharkha/varsha)

no props during HM ... no lantern ...no tabela๐Ÿ˜†(richa23)

preferred place is abroad ... (arti)
***********varsha's list *************

16)geet joining office... we want a geet who is handling her office KC as well as her home KM successfully ...

17)maan & geet's cute nok jhoks ... rootna manana of maan n geet !!!!!

*************deeps's wish list ...***********

19) NT coming back.. creating issues in Maaneet's life and Devil's life ...

******jaspreet's & asmi 's wish & all maaneetians wish ******

20)please DO NOT END GHSP ...we love geet hui sabse parayi a lot ...

to see GHSP on star desh & to see a good story line

************************** ixxu's wish list *********

21)bring back the old Geet who was so proud to say Geet Handa... instead now she would say Geet Maan Singh Khurana... who thought she knew everything under the sun, but always got lecture from Maan... & she gets mad & he would try to make her smile...

22)Geet planning their wedding anniversary herself... a surprise for Maan, with the help of Devil, Nandini, Lucky/Preeto... while at KC Maan is planning a surprise for Geet with the help of KC staff... they can plan for 2 different night.. so we get 2 parties.. & 2 romantic Maneet dance sequences

********* summikhan ... sakshi ... richa23's wish ****************
23)please bring dadima back ...
**************** vidhushi's wish list ************
24)Geet was just 18 when she got married...and then she faced so much in her life...she din get time to complete her studies...they could have shown how Maan is helping her in completing her studies...helping her in learning business tactics...

25) Geet's family, which never came in the picture after she left HP...what abt them...??
Though, now she doesnt need anyone coz she has Maan...but still all miss their family...her mother and father were so impt for her...what abt her sister n Brother
***mona& sakshi's wish **** continuation of wish # 4 ****
4 B) Maan and Geet should punish Vikram in such a way that any one who dares to touch geet should be scared to even lay his / her hands on geet ... dekhne walo ki vhi ruh kaap uthe ... I want Maan's word will come true sirf dialouge bolne se kuch nahi hoga kuch karke dekhana hai... vikram ki super dhulai ...
geet needs 2 slap vikram ...
*****************arti ... sakshi & richa 's wish ****************
26)KC is shown least nowadays... We want our old KC days back with same office romance...

sasha & tasha can be bought back ...

27) Maaneet playing cupid 4 Adi Pinky...
********** asmina & sakshi's wish ********
28)Dev & nandini on an infinite day holiday to london taking lucky & preeto as consolation price and mamaji as bodyguard ... So that maaneet get full time 4 romance...
***** asmi's wish ********

girls plz add ur wishes 2 the wish list ...

thanks for reading ...

P.S. :- thanks sundeep ji ... for reading & listening to our wishes hope u will fulfill them ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hima Sabb Kush  Toh Tum Sabb Neh Likh Diya Wish List Mein๐Ÿ˜† Abb Main Aur Kya Add Karu ๐Ÿ˜  
I agree with every word you wrote๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@jas == thanks jaan ... par anything u want 2 see that i forgot 2 mention ... i see what u did 2 views ... LOL ...

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@jas == thanks jaan ... par anything u want 2 see that i forgot 2 mention ... i see what u did 2 views ... LOL ...

Hima Jaan  aur kya add karu abb ๐Ÿ˜†  Chal Jeh Add Kar dehtti hu ke Plzzz Don't END GHSP๐Ÿ˜ญ  and tune dekh he liya ke views ko kya hua๐Ÿคฃ Sorry Abb Main Ahdatt seh majboor hu๐Ÿ˜†
Mishti13 thumbnail
Great post great wishes...Hope Cvs can fulfill our wishes...m wondering if the show with some crap story line can be run for 3-4 years..then geet is much better better than that its only one year and says no TRPs so show willl end what the hell those shows with crap storylines have no such TRPs they have like 0.1 and still runs...Hima You should post all this wishes on Sundeep Sharma's Wall saying we want to see theses scenes and not to end shows as our show is much better than other with good TRPs. 
dewdropred thumbnail

@mishti --- i will do it dear ...

@jas == will add that to the list ,,,,
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hima: have to think about something... you all have already mentioned the most important ones...

dewdropred thumbnail
ixxu --- plz do dear ... think & tell me ... as this will b posted on SS wall ...
dewdropred thumbnail
@jas๐Ÿคฃ adat se majboor๐Ÿคฃ i know i know ... sorry kyun bol rahin hain ...๐Ÿ˜ณno sorry dear ...
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will do...

bring back the old Geet who was so proud to say Geet Handa... instead now she would say Geet Maan Singh Khurana... who thought she knew everything under the sun, but always got lecture from Maan... & she gets mad & he would try to make her smile...

Geet planning their wedding anniversary herself... a surprise for Maan, with the help of Devil, Nandini, Lucky/Preeto... while at KC Maan is planning a surprise for Geet with the help of KC staff... they can plan for 2 different night.. so we get 2 parties.. & 2 romantic Maneet dance sequences