shaan not the anchor of the next saregama

Posted: 18 years ago

One of my friend in mumbai told me that there was an article in mumbai mirror that shaan won't be hosting the next saregamapa,coz he was tired and sick of the politics there.

So sad,we will surely miss him.wonder who will host the show.

so sad. who will come sonu nigm?
Thats really a sad news.

Hope it's a rumour. Because Mumbai Mirror has posted rumours as confirmed news many times. So lets wait for a few days and we can get the confirmed news.

Ohh no....I am sooooo sad about that....Shaan is like "jaan" of this show......I dont know how it's gonna be without him....I love him...good luck Shaan....
i dont want shaan 2 leave da show 😭 Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago
It was in the papers.So,don't think it is a rumour.But somone in this forum also mentioned the same thing.He said,that his dad met shaan in the airport and shaan;s body language said that he won't be hosting the next show in tv.let's pray that shaan doesn't leave.I can't imagine sarega,without shaan
I actually read that article in Mumbai mirror, as I was flying back from India. It was dated Feb.10th, and quoted Shaan as saying that he was tired of the direction the show had taken, and was considering stepping down as a host. He said he wanted to be known as a singer ,rather than as a host. I do not know if he actually has decided to step down.
i don't want shaan to leave 😭
anyone know who will be hosting the show then 😕
Is sidhu the next anchor? 😆
This could be an April Fool's hoax. Remember Shaan has done this before?