Eviction this week was truly planned by BB

Jayjasjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Who could have voted for Sunny…. Being the highest voted contestants.  This week BB gave her enough publicity to show her the door.  But he played the cards a different way.  Why is BB so bias .  Why is he adamant that Juhi-Sky- Sunny deserve to win.  Doesn't he see the unfair things they do.. I cannot understand why is Juhi supporting sky so blindly. 

Does that mean our culture supports Sunny.  I'm not a Shraddha supporter too.  Anyways she seem to be better off than Sunny, Sky (no work even since IJSMB), Juhi, Shonali, Sid and Amar. 

Really feel bad to see her go.. BB should not have done this to her.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayjasjoe

Who could have voted for Sunny'. Being the highest voted contestants.  This week BB gave her enough publicity to show her the door.  But he played the cards a different way.  Why is BB so bias .  Why is he adamant that Juhi-Sky- Sunny deserve to win.  Doesn't he see the unfair things they do.. I cannot understand why is Juhi supporting sky so blindly. 

Does that mean our culture supports Sunny.  I'm not a Shraddha supporter too.  Anyways she seem to be better off than Sunny, Sky (no work even since IJSMB), Juhi, Shonali, Sid and Amar. 

Really feel bad to see her go.. BB should not have done this to her.  

Have to agree to an extent. I don't support Shraddha but she seemed somewhat deserving to stay in the BB house till the end. Yet she was given the boot. 

I highly doubt Sunny would have got the most votes. Sunny is NOT entertaining in the house and people certainly don't need to watch BB to see her in a seductive/entertaining role. Nor does she need the publicity since, according to her, she already has some 20 million (horny) fans before coming to BB. And now that she has already agreed to do a film with Mahesh Bhatt, she doesn't need the money either. In fact, producers and directors must be trying their best to get her out of the house to have a casting couch session with her.

Sky is being kept around only for TRPs. He's not going to win the show. Even if BB kicks him out, they'll bring him back as a wild card entry. That's how desperate BB is.

Juhi is useless. She has always been Bedi's puppet. She has moments of righteousness where she tries to be the good guy but with a friend like Sky and him showing her dreams of winning the show, she ignores all his wrong doings. If you consider yourself a truthful person, then you will also stand up against your friends if required. That doesn't mean she has to fight but if she is in the position to help Sky change his attitude problem, then she should advise him since she always tries to act as Aunt Alice.

On the whole BB is a miserable show. This year they were okay with fighting and swearing. Next year, they'll be okay with physical attacks and nudity because they'll start taking in local prostitutes and po*n stars and sex addicts. Any publicity is good publicity for BB.
goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB have paid huge amount to Sunny, now she will show her true colours 
milkman thumbnail
sunny is an investment, be it for bb or jism 2.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milkman

sunny is an investment, be it for bb or jism 2.

investment for those guys who is drooling at her and voting for her.. her popularity % is 13 well after mahek... if she is able to bring more entertainment, it will shoot up ..😉
R-A-W-R thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm surprised she got more votes, it's all bigg boss, the thing that she was saying to sky about her popularity, I checked that 21 million pages on google come up when you type sunny leone, but this doesn't mean she's more popular or whatever, it just means that these many articles or things have been tagged with having content of sunny leone, that doesn't make a difference to the voting system of BB, which only happens in India. BB is corrupt, Sunny doesn't do much, she's also gotten a little bit more arrogant with the movie offer, she hides her trueself behind her i'm so sweet avatar.
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sunny getting max votes😆 joke of the year🤣🤣🤣
🤣
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shradha was there in the show since beginning and deserved to be in the show. She has done dance shows so defi she does have fans who will vote for her. SL doesnt deserve to be in the show, she just DOES NOT add any value to it. BB doesnt know what to do with her and probably they have to be keep her becoz they paid her so its an obligation to keep her. But why SKY? BB he cld have been shown the door.
desertp09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sunny is as boring as shamita sheety in BB3
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sunny is such a big bore! I really wish Mahesh Bhatt had spared US and taken her with him! Ughh. I was actually liking Jalebi Bai this last week or so, had she stayed, I think she would have done a good bit of planning and strategizing with some of the other contestants. Would have been fun to watch since Juhi-Sky are also starting to do the same!