Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrArmaan_Gupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great ff...pls continue and Pm me...
im absoleutly loving it...pls dont kill manvi and break viraat's heart...

pls add me as ur buddy to pm...

meghana...
cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely love it! hope nothing happens to her
and please pm me when you next update :)
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
g8t updte.. pm me wen u do d , nxt updte
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg. This is so emotional. I can't believe that I didn't see this. I just saw this now on the forum and therefore had to read all the parts.
Please update soon :)
And when you do, then please pm me. I'll add you as a friend to make it easier
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please wrtie fast cant wait loved it and please pm me 
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful story...pls add me to ur pm list...and do update soon...
Kan_Arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome one!! I had tears in my eyes...;( do PM me
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww this is so emotional.  i dint see this FF dont know how i missed read all 5 parts.  waiting for more updates.. please add me to your pm list...
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

YOU ARE MY LIFE:

PART 6:

Days pass by its almost two weeks over manvi is discharged from the hospital and doctor advises them to take care of the baby as it was a premature baby both virat and manvi  thank the doctor while leaving virat takes the baby in front as manvi winks to doctor as a sign of thanking her for not telling anything to virat...

Virat and manvi enter home with the baby..they are welcomed by the arti taken by swamini bua''..manvi was quite surprised by this but swamini had developed a concern for manvi as she is fighting with death'''..though manvi could predict the reason''.virat was not reacting to it much'''.

They enter home'. Dadaji takes the baby in his hand all are happy to see the cute little one but they had pain hidden in their hearts'.as manvi was counting her days'''..manvi goes to the room as she feels dizzy''jeevika assures that she will take care of the baby and asks her to rest'''..virat follows her'

Manvi in the bed resting..virat sits near her she is closing her eyes he kisses her forehead and is about to leave but she holds his hand and says "muje chodke mat jao virat" he sits next to her and says"tum muje chodke jaane wali ho mein to hamesha tumare paas hi hoon"

Manvi is shocked he gets up and sits''.

Manvi:tume kaise pata chala'''..

Virat:jab tum sab log hosp room mein baath kar rahe they mein bahar hi kada tha manvi'(tears rolling from his eyes)

She hugs him and says sorry virat mene ye baath tumse chupai''''Virat says shhh kuch mat kehena''.and kisses all over her face(he was scared that he is gonna lose her)''..its wen jeevika comes in and says "dekho na manvi tumari gudiya ithna ro rahi hain shayad use tumari yaad agaye"

Jeevika to baby:"massi ke pass nahi rahoge"

Gudiya:crying now''..

Manvi takes the baby from jeevikas hand and jeevika leaves the room'..manvi is lying on virats shoulders and both are admiring their baby''..manvi says "tum kush hoga jaise tumne chaha waise jr.bandariya hi paida hui hai"

Virat cuts her bandariya nahi ye humari angel hai'''.bandariya toh sirf tum ho''both smile as tears roll down and hug each other and gudiya is smiling now with a giggling noice both virat and manvi take her in hand and kiss her'..gudiya felt so lucky to have such a wonderful parents'..and she felt asleep'''.

Manvi and virat to sleep in each others arms'''few months passed by''..according to doctor manvi had only 30 days left with her''..she wanted to do all the things she wished in those 30 days'''.virat had always been worried and der was no doctor left in the city whom virat hadn't shown manvi all doctors had the same answer''.though few doctors gave hope that she may be cured by an operation they wer not guaranteeing her survival after the operation''.virat at any cost dint want to take risk especially wen it was manvi'''''

It was late at night and virat wasn't sleeping'manvi came behind and hugged him he turned and asked "tum soyee nahi ab tak"''manvi hugs him from front and says "waise tum bhi toh nahi soye ho" and kisses his face''.virat wanted to carry her in his arms and make love with her but the words of the doctor echoed his ears "apko manvi se doori rakni hogi physical relationship harmful ho sakthi hain"''virat jerked back and says "manvi bahut raat ho gayi hai tum jake so jao"

Manvi: Mein marnewali hoon isliye tum abhi se mujse door rahena chahte ho'''.

These words wer killing virat''..manvi goes angrily to the bed and lys down der'''..

Virat couldn't tolerate her tears anymore'he knew wat he was goin to do may be harmful to her but nothing was important than her happiness to him''''

He goes to the bed sit near her''..she angrily says "ab kya hain"

He puts his finger in her mouth and says "shhh" and takes her in his arms he wanted to make her happy for her life'''he starts kissing her face''takes her saree''..manvi had tears as well as smile in her face''.virat had pain in His heart though he din show it ''.he just wanted to give her enough love that she always deserved''''

It was more of love and less of sex'''''.he kissed her back softly he moved all through her back ''.she thought she din need anything more than dis love''''''she kissed his chest he holded her tightly as if he never would leave her to part from him'''..they wer becoming one''manvi slept in his chest while virat was still staring at the fan knowing wat he has done to his wife''''

hy guys first of all sorry for the delay...i hope will update the next part soon...are u liking the story coz i have planned the ending for it but since many of ur comments are to continue it im thinking wat to do?? so tell me guys wat should i do...
Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
maddy4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm but pls don't kill manvi ... Heart touching update