kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mouli preggy!
The inevitable is going to happen. He had a roller-coaster ride with Mahek and impregnated her in a jiffy. He lived-in with Mouli but the girl evaded the pregnancy for quite some time. Not anymore! Soon, you'll see Preeti Puri (aka Mouli) preggy with Rishi's (Shabbir Ahluwalia) child! There'll be no miscarriage. And who will marry her? Surely not the naughty boy, err, the Casanova Rishi who married Sanjana recently. We hear, Mouli will not have a man in her life. She has become a pop singer and, therefore, financially independent now. Women's lib eh? For Preeti's fans, you can see her on big screen as well. Watch out for Mukta Arts' Aitraaz. Also, Dillagi Hi Dillagi opposite Amitabh Dayal.

source: tellychakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah, i read that one too..............

don't u think it has crossed all the limits............i mean two sisters and the same man.............same act........disgusting🤢🤬

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Ekta is only completing the circle.😕.............u know her one track mind🤢
Cheeni thumbnail

Kabhi Kumud Shaadi se pehle to kabhi Kali Shaadi se pehle ,Kabhi Monalika ,kabhi Mahek ,kabhi Prerna to kabhi Mouli aur I m sure Nandini will also follow the list only the case is different.

Ridiculous lady she is i must say. If Sharmila Tagore is listening to this pls Stop kggk and ksbkbt. I heard jjkn is coming to an end despite there success when they can do it why not Ekta.

As for these ladies I don't understand why do they agree to show all that onscreen ,specially Nandini . I hate her after this .

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree on the nandini score.

She was so liberated, didnt she know karate or even the basic stuff like kicking the guy where it hurts. How sic????? She didnt even seem to be putting up a fight.

I agree it was disgusting.

Its high time both KGGK and KSBKBT end.

Ronit thumbnail
she,s always been killin her heroes she,s disguisting
MrsRajeev thumbnail
hey guys ekta is really gone SICK she,s always been killin heroes she,s disguisting
kesha thumbnail
i agree with all u guys. i think someone needs to strap ekta down in a chair and make her watch her own disgusting episodes and then may be she'll realise how sick and pathetic and far from reality they r. 1 woman marrying 3-4 times is disgusting. i mean i'm all for remarriage, but ekta makes it a game.😡
chinti thumbnail
kesha u shud have u're own show....at least we'll se something sensible with a happy ending..right all???!!!!!...
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah...she needs to hire someone like u Kesha for writing her scripts.😊