Where r the people of SRA forum???

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys...where are all the people of this forum???...it seems like only a few are posting messages nowadays....i know its maybe because most of us cant watch SRA..because we dont have Sahara one...but this doesnt stop us from posting in the forum, right?....cum' on guys...!!!...this section was getting alive and now...😭...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

hey guys...where are all the people of this forum???...it seems like only a few are posting messages nowadays....i know its maybe because most of us cant watch SRA..because we dont have Sahara one...but this doesnt stop us from posting in the forum, right?....cum' on guys...!!!...this section was getting alive and now...😭...

Hey Khushix dont worry me preeya is still here alive n well 😃 yeh but i agree with you y has every1 disappered jst lika sahara one did with the cricket 😕

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

Hey Khushix dont worry me preeya is still here alive n well 😃 yeh but i agree with you y has every1 disappered jst lika sahara one did with the cricket 😕

hmm...i agree...i hope the other members will come back and start posting messages again...its already boring without sahara and SRA... and i dont want it to be even more boring without the people of this forum...everytime i log-on...i see no post and replies in this forum... come on ppl.....be alive!!!

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here I am.......but i feel like i am alone on this forum.....so i didn't post a lot....but yup, I MISS SRA SO MUCH!!!!!!! 😭
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

Here I am.......but i feel like i am alone on this forum.....so i didn't post a lot....but yup, I MISS SRA SO MUCH!!!!!!! 😭

hey...come on....you're not alone...im always here....and you know that.... after all....SAATH RAHEGA ALWAYS!....

Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

hey...come on....you're not alone...im always here....and you know that.... after all....SAATH RAHEGA ALWAYS!....

Well said kushix 👏 and ur not the onli one im also here. Lucky charm keep posting so this forum feels more alive 😃

wizgal thumbnail
I have my exams going on, so I only get time to post the updates 😭
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

I have my exams going on, so I only get time to post the updates 😭

no problem....wish you all the best for ur exams.....hope to see you soon....

djpagal thumbnail
lol sorri have exams around hte corner .. but ill try to post as much as i can ^^"
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: djpagal

lol sorri have exams around hte corner .. but ill try to post as much as i can ^^"

no problem...all the best to you too....