Can't Believe Soham & Peehu!!!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys....how r u?....

im not really enjoying without SRA....anyways...since we cant watch it...im reading the brief updates(thanks to wizgal....hope you continue till our sahara one comes back...)...and just wanna share this with you guys...

we all know that shikhar sent some guys to throw acid on palak's face and ran away...and soham & peehu are blaming krish for this since he was there where the incident happened....

i cant believe soham and peehu telling the police that krish is responsible for that...why do they keep on blaming krish for everything???...first, soham blamed krish for nitin's death...and now blames him for throwing acid on palak's face....not even thinking that this is one cause why krish broke his friendship with them....how can they even think that krish would do something like that?...poor krish...all bad things always happens to him....

They have known each other since before...and how could they even think of their friend killing someone or throwing acid on the face of your own friend???!!!....despite of knowing that shikhar is a bad guy and is just using krish...they still blame krish...they never thought that maybe its shikhar who did this....

im starting to hate peehu and soham...i just hope they realize what they're doing....esp soham...hope he doesnt make the same mistake by sending krish back to jail....i just hope palak gets well soon...and will tell them that it wasnt krish who did that to her....hope she also doesnt think that krish did it...

...i'll end it now...you must be bored reading this...just wanted to share my opinion....do comment on this too...

khushi  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djpagal thumbnail
ugh its true i agree with u they should use there brains liek they did before .. there brains oculdnt have just vanished away liek that could they
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Khush,I just read the update posted by Wizgal (thanks to her !!!!). I understand here what Krish is going through but it is his mistake also the way he left his friends. He loved Peehu but still he never believed her. He never asked her once as to why, she backed out. He should understand that every girl has a family of her own as well. She cannot just leave her sister's wedding and come to his rescue. How could he just go and become friends with Shikhar when he knows the truth and then fight against his own friends. It was all started by Krish and now I think it is time to resolve the same and maybe they will be united again after Krish proves that Shikhar was involved in throwing acid at Palak's face
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetsk

Hi Khush,I just read the update posted by Wizgal (thanks to her !!!!). I understand here what Krish is going through but it is his mistake also the way he left his friends. He loved Peehu but still he never believed her. He never asked her once as to why, she backed out. He should understand that every girl has a family of her own as well. She cannot just leave her sister's wedding and come to his rescue. How could he just go and become friends with Shikhar when he knows the truth and then fight against his own friends. It was all started by Krish and now I think it is time to resolve the same and maybe they will be united again after Krish proves that Shikhar was involved in throwing acid at Palak's face

well...maybe you're right but....i dont blame krish...ya...maybe a lil'... well...everyone has their own opinion.....but as i have siad before... if peehu's dad stopped her from meeting krish when he was in jail then she could have told soham or palak to meet krish and tell him the reason... and if only soham believed in their friendship(during nitin's death thingy), then nothing of this would have happen. And as for krish becoming friends with shikhar..well...i still dont think he wants to be friends...it's just his way of revenge againts shikhar....

anyways...i agree with you...maybe after krish proves that shikhar was involved in throwing acid in palak's face..im sure everythings going to be fine...and hopefully, we can see TABLE No.7 back!....

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In my opinion, I don't blame Soham n Peehu cuz they're just victims of the circumstances......and if u think from Soham n Peehu's point of view, they're right.....and besides that, whenever Soham n Peehu tried to talk to krish, he never wanted to listen them...And besides of that, Krish is the one who told and threatened Palak "u better be careful since u've taken the decision of being a candidate for GS election, who knows u might have to pay 4" and at that time, Soham n Peehu were there....so now, they're thinking that Krish is the one who did all this.....On the other hand, I don't wanna blame Krish because his anger toward his friends is really justified (nobody supported him when he was in jail).....but there is one thing i don't get is that why is he still supporting Shikar in his discusting deeds....i mean, this is really serious....he should expose shikar by now and send him in jail...some of you might think that maybe he's waiting for the right time to expose shikar.....(that can be true) but look at shikar, he suceeded in killing nitin, now he suceeded in making palak's life a total hell......my question is who is Shikar's next victim? Soham ya Peehu? and what will be his new plan? And the other question is what if when Krish wants to return to Table no. 7, none of his friends will believe in him, what if it's too late....cuz Soham n Peehu's misunderstandings about Krish is getting bigger n bigger by day.....

Ok, so I don't blame any of Soham, Peehu n Krish cuz they're all right in their place but ya, i agree, that they should have trusted each other... let's hope that Krish exposes Shikar asap....and that loser of shikar gets out from SRA.....cuz he's getting on my nerves.....and i hate watching him on SRA.....i rather prefer watching that nerd lalit verma on screen..hehe 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 18 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

In my opinion, I don't blame Soham n Peehu cuz they're just victims of the circumstances......and if u think from Soham n Peehu's point of view, they're right.....and besides that, whenever Soham n Peehu tried to talk to krish, he never wanted to listen them...And besides of that, Krish is the one who told and threatened Palak "u better be careful since u've taken the decision of being a candidate for GS election, who knows u might have to pay 4" and at that time, Soham n Peehu were there....so now, they're thinking that Krish is the one who did all this.....On the other hand, I don't wanna blame Krish because his anger toward his friends is really justified (nobody supported him when he was in jail).....but there is one thing i don't get is that why is he still supporting Shikar in his discusting deeds....i mean, this is really serious....he should expose shikar by now and send him in jail...some of you might think that maybe he's waiting for the right time to expose shikar.....(that can be true) but look at shikar, he suceeded in killing nitin, now he suceeded in making palak's life a total hell......my question is who is Shikar's next victim? Soham ya Peehu? and what will be his new plan? And the other question is what if when Krish wants to return to Table no. 7, none of his friends will believe in him, what if it's too late....cuz Soham n Peehu's misunderstandings about Krish is getting bigger n bigger by day.....

Ok, so I don't blame any of Soham, Peehu n Krish cuz they're all right in their place but ya, i agree, that they should have trusted each other... let's hope that Krish exposes Shikar asap....and that loser of shikar gets out from SRA.....cuz he's getting on my nerves.....and i hate watching him on SRA.....i rather prefer watching that nerd lalit verma on screen..hehe 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ok...i get what you mean....and agree with you too...

and ya...i would also prefer watching lalit "the nerd" than shikhar "the coward"......😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

ok...i get what you mean....and agree with you too...

and ya...i would also prefer watching lalit "the nerd" than shikhar "the coward"......😆

thanks for understanding me...lol...if there is someone i really blame is that loser of shikar....and by the way, the word "coward" is not even enough to describe shikar...i mean, he's such a loser...that he's so scared to lose at everytime...Anyway, i know u don't have SaharaOne, but I still hope that there will be someone from India who will upload the videos....cuz what's happening is worth to watch.....and believe, that nerd of lalit verma.......is way much better than shikar.....i am lalit at least has guts....whereas shikar...he's just an ass hole..(sorry 4 bad words....but there is no other word than this one that i can use 4 him)......

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

thanks for understanding me...lol...if there is someone i really blame is that loser of shikar....and by the way, the word "coward" is not even enough to describe shikar...i mean, he's such a loser...that he's so scared to lose at everytime...Anyway, i know u don't have SaharaOne, but I still hope that there will be someone from India who will upload the videos....cuz what's happening is worth to watch.....and believe, that nerd of lalit verma.......is way much better than shikar.....i am lalit at least has guts....whereas shikar...he's just an ass hole..(sorry 4 bad words....but there is no other word than this one that i can use 4 him)......

agree...shikhar is a very big lozerrrrrrrrr..!!!!...

well..i wish there's someone who can upload videos...i cant believe im missing a lot of episodes of SRA...i never expected that sahara would be gone....😭

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

agree...shikhar is a very big lozerrrrrrrrr..!!!!...

well..i wish there's someone who can upload videos...i cant believe im missing a lot of episodes of SRA...i never expected that sahara would be gone....😭

Khushi, even I hope that we'll find someone who can upload SRA regularly......I know how ur feeling cuz believe me, when they didn't show SRA last week....i was so sad....i mean.....SRA is the only show that I should never miss....I don't care about other dramas.......but SRA is very fun to watch even though it's not that popular.....

pichirocks thumbnail
i agree upto an extennt that krish shd atleast for once let thaem have their say but poor guy is so humiliated also that he cudn't understand what shd he do coz i am sure for one tthing that krish is not an idiot or dumb fellow who'll let shikhar take an undue adv. even after knowing this that shikhar(loser...he is)is responsible 4 ruining his life and also im sure krish can never hate table no.7,atleast not peehu