6 weeks stay & sunny will be in finals ..

salman206 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Most likely Bigg boss would take Sunny leone into the finals. What the hell??
People stayed there in the house from the beginning. What about them?? Bigg boss is totally unfair & rigged. Next season people would prefer to join bigg boss after 4 or 6 weeks.

Next week maybe SID,. AMAR or Shonali.  Most likely Shonali but she doesnt deserve to go if sunny is staying & going into finals.

If sunny made into the finals, it will be unfair. Leave aside her profession, she is boring & cant speak hindi.

Mahek or Amar should win!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sunny came on Day 50... if she goes to the finales its not fair at all! she should be out! 

i think Mahek, Amar, Sky/Sid should be in the finale! out of those Mahek has been there from the start and shes awesome! Mahek should WIN! ðŸ˜Š
i want mahek to win but i think amar n juhi yeh season jaatengay agar yeh season khatam hua to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salman206

Most likely Bigg boss would take Sunny leone into the finals. What the hell??
People stayed there in the house from the beginning. What about them?? Bigg boss is totally unfair & rigged. Next season people would prefer to join bigg boss after 4 or 6 weeks.

Next week maybe SID,. AMAR or Shonali.  Most likely Shonali but she doesnt deserve to go if sunny is staying & going into finals.

If sunny made into the finals, it will be unfair. Leave aside her profession, she is boring & cant speak hindi.

Mahek or Amar should win!!

amar also entered into the show later stage!!! .. it is unfair to one and fair to another one ðŸ˜† ..
Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sunny, is boring, and she doesn't deserve to go into the finals!!! Shonali I think will go next week, but lets see what happens.

salman206 thumbnail

Bigg Boss is playing the favourtism card. Bringing sunny leone as contestant was unfair to people in the house. She could have come as a guest & took hindi classes for few days like pamela anderson last season.

Sky is the villain so he is staying & may goes into finals. Sunny Leone is for BIGG boss cheap endorsing p#rn tactics for TRPs.

There was a article in the newspapers that even children want to see sunny leone's work.

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salman206

Bigg Boss is playing the favourtism card. Bringing sunny leone as contestant was unfair to people in the house. She could have come as a guest & took hindi classes for few days like pamela anderson last season.

Sky is the villain so he is staying & may goes into finals. Sunny Leone is for BIGG boss cheap endorsing p#rn tactics for TRPs.

There was a article in the newspapers that even children want to see sunny leone's work.

if you check BB site sunny's position is 2nd after mahek .. so it is very obvious that she will stay till the finals.. sky % of like is more than Shraddha hence she left.. next week sid will leave.. week after Juhi ... since their % is less than everyone else .. tough competition will come when sky and amar comes together for nomination since their % is same .. till then it is predictable who will leave the show... 
salman206 thumbnail

Amar entered in 2nd week. That's Bigg boss  team 's fault. Remember the (12 ladies, 1 villain, 1 transgender) trick failed big times & lady pregnant wrestler had to leave.
They wanted to do the baby delivery scene in the house like Shaadi they did last season. The plan was cancelled.

Amar is more deserving than Sky & Sid, both entered late.

Popularity charts on BB site??  I doubt do even people's votes & choices count in deciding eviction.

I don't think Sunny will win. If she reaches the finals then so be it. But what has she really given to the show? What has she had to offer? Forget her profession, that's not even the issue for me. It's the fact that she has hardly contributed to the show and made an impact.

Anyways, this year BB has sucked, big time. What a flop of a season...
yeh season end huga kabhi kia wildcard pe wildcard arahe hain!!!!