Gopi's family reunion? or some family

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just thinking about how this track with Gopi being in Hospital could pan out and then I thought what would happen to Gohem if Gopi's injury finally reveals her past and brings forward a blood relation who takes Gopi out of MM...
This would extend the Gohem falling in love track and could bring the possibility of Ahem having to win over Gopi (to make up for his previous misdeeds?

Even if Gopi is not take out of MM, I would really like to see Gopi have someone other than her inlaws that she calls family ... someone she has just for her self ðŸ˜† ... I mean we know how URSI feel about her but in all this where is her Jeethu mama?

That's why I know it is not going to happen in this track but I would like to see Gopi having a blood relation that might finally help sway her away her beloved: my rashiben and my mami aren't like that ...😡
Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
it will be nice to see Ahem tries to win over Gopi 
that wil be great to see that~!
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloem123

it will be nice to see Ahem tries to win over Gopi 

that wil be great to see that~!

I think Gopi deserves some nice happy attention as opposed to the 1 1/2 years of crying she has had to go through ðŸ˜†
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It wud be great for her to family besides the shahs who are not much of a family in anyway but I don't want her to leave mm. Ahem can still work hard to win her over while she is in mm maybe she can be angry at him or distrust him cos he told everything will be ok as he will be wud her and starts acting offish wud him . I wud love for her to have some family on her fathers side
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why would she have to leave MM  ...  Koki will not hear of this.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Personally I wouldn't not like a track where they brought in a ong lost family for Gopi!
Not because I don't think it would be nice for Gopi to have people who love her but it would completely change the dynamic of the show. It would cease to be the show I started watching and previous experience has shown that once these sort of changes start happening my desire to watch the show starts waning.

Gopi does have a mama who loves her and a cousin brother type who is positive towards her too.
I would much rather see the family she has appreciationg her than newcomers coming in.
Also Hetal and Kokila love Gopi as their own daughter. I would like this dynamic explored further and now that Ahem is no longer angry all the time I would like to see him explore his feelings without the outside influences of extra people. Ahem has only recently let go of his anger towards what he perceives to be a trick of fate, now is the time for him to be realising what he should have realised a year ago if it hadn't been for his own feelings and tha kalakaries of Kinjal and Urshi. I don't want anything getting in between these two now!!
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Why would she have to leave MM  ...  Koki will not hear of this.

It would give her an option particularly if Ahem ji is going to take his time in telling her he loves her ...

Also she has been forced into this marriage more so than Ahem ... he had a choice and chose to marry's his mother's choice ... poor Gopi didn't and in her young life she has not done anything other than serve people whether it was the Shah's or the Modi's as a result she has no self-confidence or self-esteem ...

Going away from MM would give her, her own independence which she never has had ... the only thing she did for her self was the little education track we saw but that seems to have disappeared ... 

Also we know Koki would not hear about her leaving but how much longer can she stay at MM for Koki, surely as Nani rightly said she needs to be there first and foremost as Ahem's wife ... if he ain't going to confess soon then I would want her to leave on her own terms so that he finally realises her worth as a person not just as Koki's vahu 
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Personally I wouldn't not like a track where they brought in a ong lost family for Gopi!

Not because I don't think it would be nice for Gopi to have people who love her but it would completely change the dynamic of the show. It would cease to be the show I started watching and previous experience has shown that once these sort of changes start happening my desire to watch the show starts waning.

Gopi does have a mama who loves her and a cousin brother type who is positive towards her too.
I would much rather see the family she has appreciationg her than newcomers coming in.
Also Hetal and Kokila love Gopi as their own daughter. I would like this dynamic explored further and now that Ahem is no longer angry all the time I would like to see him explore his feelings without the outside influences of extra people. Ahem has only recently let go of his anger towards what he perceives to be a trick of fate, now is the time for him to be realising what he should have realised a year ago if it hadn't been for his own feelings and tha kalakaries of Kinjal and Urshi. I don't want anything getting in between these two now!!

I understand where your coming from but you hit the nail on the head when you said Ahem has just only let go of his anger towards Gopi ... we know he has started to like her and if he doesn't not confess his love for her after the hospital track then I don't think he can complain if someone else comes and takes her to look after her properly ...

Yes Hetal and Koki love her but what have they done for Gopi as a person ? They know she was deprived a lot but apart from a little education the only thing the poor girls does in the house is work, work work and even a stranger would love someone who looked after them whilst not caring for her own health ...

Hetal is too silent and Koki's emotions towards gopi are like a yo-yo bouncing from my gopi vahu is the best bahu too gopi vahu you have broken my trust .. how careless of you gopi vahu etc ...

uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

It wud be great for her to family besides the shahs who are not much of a family in anyway but I don't want her to leave mm. Ahem can still work hard to win her over while she is in mm maybe she can be angry at him or distrust him cos he told everything will be ok as he will be wud her and starts acting offish wud him . I wud love for her to have some family on her fathers side

I agree that she needs someone from her father's side... he doesn't have to even be in SNS more than an episode or two just enough so that she has someone to fall on when the accusations lands on her door ... after all they blame her all the time for something or other ...
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: uamaz

I think Gopi deserves some nice happy attention as opposed to the 1 1/2 years of crying she has had to go through ðŸ˜†

Yeah you right she had to wait a long time now its Ahems time to suffer
And Gopi time to have a lot of attention ðŸ˜‰