Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome dear...
im just waiting to see wht should geet do to dat chudail pammi...
im just dieing...
plz jaldi jaldi update karo na...
intezaar nehi hota abb...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved loved it sooo much.🤗 now i want more and more updates. plsss update soon.
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Continue soon
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dat was superb...
nw maan has no worries when his geet s dere..
i luvd deir cum bak..
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shinonome

Frankly speaking  find your way of writing a bit crude but your concept is very unique and that is what makes me read every new part.. Keep going...

I respect ur views .If u think my writing is lil bit crude..yes I accept...I m not gonna giv any excuse to hide my this way.But an explanation is necessary for all..so that they can understand

First of all I m not a professional writer.

i can't write in boundaries of forms... Because I m writing on Maan Geet...when I write I imagine I m watching it on TV.I can write in screenplay form.But I prefer dialogue say I prefer drama over novel..Drama /Dialogue..n Screenplay/Novel...Where I try to show what that person feels after the words he/she says.

I use hindi more than English becoz I think in Hindi.My professor said once...If u wanna express true emotions in English u hav to think in English.But I can't becoz as an Indian I can think in Punjabi or Hindi...n it sometimes became a matter to point someone

If I come to my language skills.There may b mistakes..in my writing...But if u r a perfect grammar critic.U may b aware of thing..South Asian people prefer -ing..more thanhas/hav/had.n even perfect grammar gives us some liberties.Where after use of past tense persent indefinite can b used...n this is a rule now.

Now look back old classical writers.first Shakespeare..it is said he was an illiterate...This is assumption.But there is one big thing related to him..he always blamed for taking others' ideas.Even Christopher Marlowe he was a scholar he was given less  importance  over 
Shakespeare  coz  Shakespeare was one of common people who could write according to their taste.

I hav read Shakespeare Hamlet  Othello,
Macbeth...King Lear heavy themes...to As U like it lighter forms .But it really appeals in front of Marlowe's Dr Faustus hard to digest.But Shakespeare was a great dramatist even than he was a flop poet jst lik Marlowe

Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales r taken as the starting of modern literature form novel...But it had not specific theme.But it is as famous as other works.

Keats was not liked by people of his time.But after more then a century after him ...to read Keats became a symbol to show high class.Even his sonnets n odds r such a masterpiece..I read how many times I don know especially 'Ode on a Grecian Urn'His writing was same.But the way of thinking changed as years passed ..

We had left behind 'thou,thee,Thine' far away..even now commonly used words 'I am' is taken as'm'..Your 'ur' ...You 'u' ...because 'coz'...boundaries r made to break.If u think I m crude...tell me how.n how can I improve.There r so may things to say more but it gonna b more than limit.So sorry if I hurt u or I used harsh language.

I want to know how can I improve,I hav to ways..to write in higher level language which not gonna appeal..or this simple way... Grammatical mistakes may b there..but the way I don thing that is wrong ...😲

It is jst lik to put wrong impression on my readers.I want positive criticism..if u say there is some thing wrong..tell me what's wrong not lik siddhe siddhe keh do' that  u can't write.U r a flop...If some one things my writing is not good u r free to leave

Lov 

Jass ðŸ˜³ 
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
their meeting was short but maan now knows she is with him

and now they know pammi's intentions they will are better prepared

maansee thumbnail

loved the update... so geet reached their as siya to save her ram ji ... i hope sab jaldi se teekh ho jaye... maan reacted with geets touch... i really loved it... do continue soon sweety... we don't like delays... understand 😉

maansee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

I respect ur views .If u think my writing is lil bit crude..yes I accept...I m not gonna giv any excuse to hide my this way.But an explanation is necessary for all..so that they can understand

First of all I m not a professional writer.

i can't write in boundaries of forms... Because I m writing on Maan Geet...when I write I imagine I m watching it on TV.I can write in screenplay form.But I prefer dialogue say I prefer drama over novel..Drama /Dialogue..n Screenplay/Novel...Where I try to show what that person feels after the words he/she says.

I use hindi more than English becoz I think in Hindi.My professor said once...If u wanna express true emotions in English u hav to think in English.But I can't becoz as an Indian I can think in Punjabi or Hindi...n it sometimes became a matter to point someone

If I come to my language skills.There may b mistakes..in my writing...But if u r a perfect grammar critic.U may b aware of thing..South Asian people prefer -ing..more thanhas/hav/had.n even perfect grammar gives us some liberties.Where after use of past tense persent indefinite can b used...n this is a rule now.

Now look back old classical writers.first Shakespeare..it is said he was an illiterate...This is assumption.But there is one big thing related to him..he always blamed for taking others' ideas.Even Christopher Marlowe he was a scholar he was given less  importance  over 
Shakespeare  coz  Shakespeare was one of common people who could write according to their taste.

I hav read Shakespeare Hamlet  Othello,
Macbeth...King Lear heavy themes...to As U like it lighter forms .But it really appeals in front of Marlowe's Dr Faustus hard to digest.But Shakespeare was a great dramatist even than he was a flop poet jst lik Marlowe

Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales r taken as the starting of modern literature form novel...But it had not specific theme.But it is as famous as other works.

Keats was not liked by people of his time.But after more then a century after him ...to read Keats became a symbol to show high class.Even his sonnets n odds r such a masterpiece..I read how many times I don know especially 'Ode on a Grecian Urn'His writing was same.But the way of thinking changed as years passed ..

We had left behind 'thou,thee,Thine' far away..even now commonly used words 'I am' is taken as'm'..Your 'ur' ...You 'u' ...because 'coz'...boundaries r made to break.If u think I m crude...tell me how.n how can I improve.There r so may things to say more but it gonna b more than limit.So sorry if I hurt u or I used harsh language.

I want to know how can I improve,I hav to ways..to write in higher level language which not gonna appeal..or this simple way... Grammatical mistakes may b there..but the way I don thing that is wrong ...😲

It is jst lik to put wrong impression on my readers.I want positive criticism..if u say there is some thing wrong..tell me what's wrong not lik siddhe siddhe keh do' that  u can't write.U r a flop...If some one things my writing is not good u r free to leave

Lov 

Jass ðŸ˜³ 

sweetheart ... kuch to log kahege... logo ka kaam hai kehna...choro bakaar ki batoo ko or  jaldi se update detey rehna... sorry i just wanted to lightenup your mood ...or  our purpose is to enjoy reading and writing on our beloved maaneet ... some mistakes r allowed like u said we r asian and ya right we use ing more than have /had /has... so no problem for us...if she don't find it fit... she can stop reading it...
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yipeee they met each other hope to read more of mannetin next update
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awesome update...continue soon...