hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
as we know gopie will hurt so i did os of it hope u will like it                                                   in the building gopie has sucsefull relize rashi but when they were going out gopie fell down rashi stop for help her and a goon was near them gopie rashi ben u just go . she left her the goon was about to touch gopie ahem stop him and fight with  him , meanwhile gopie cant get up she hurt her leg .and sudenly the brikes start falling avery where . ahem was figting  he could not help gopie ,rashi come out see jigar she hug him and say thank for coming ,jigar where is babhi and ahem bhai . sudenly he heard ahem loud voice gopie , he take off the brikes and see gopie she open her eyes and say ahemji i llove u ,i cant live without u and she close  her eyes ahem gopie no gopie oen your eyes ,he take her in his arms and run near the car .jigar hurry uplets go he said with tears in his eyes , he  hold gopie so tightly gopie nothing will happen to u im here open your eyes please gopie .they reach in the hospital, doctor look t gopie oh my god it so seruse we need to operate right now they take her in the operaion room . ahem call his mum ,kokila  what happen mom gopie he cry mom gopie is in hospital ,what e are coming  she hota babhi gopie vau co chut lagi .they all go in the hospital .rashi jiju nothing willhappen to gopie , he look at her and said it bcs of u if she is here if anything happen to her i wiil not forgive u .kokila ahem how she get hurt ,ahem tell her everything she get angry on rashi and tellher to leave . jigar bhai nothing will happen to bhabi kanaji will not take her , she is a good human being she never hurt  anybody , she never did wrongthing like  others do he look at rashi said that .if something happen to her i will not be able to leave without her he 😭  cry a lot and hug his mom . i have faith in kanaji she will be all right .the doctor come out and say im sorry mr modi heart of your wife did not respones any more she got lots of injure and a shock that y we couldnot save her sorry . no no no doctor say it false ahem cry said she cant leave me mom every one was crying 😭 .urmila thank god she died what rashi 😡  said how could u think like this mummy if she did not come to save me it could recive my corps ot me i hate u for trusting u till now .ahem may i go to see her doctor 😭  yes u can before we will do formalities . he enter the room he see gopie on the bed he go near her and hold her hand and another hand caresse her face he said why r u living me , how im going to leave without u ,u cant do this with me not now ,when i love u ,i need u ,u r my life ,i will go mad , or dead with u ,my day start with u n it finish with u . he'sjust crying and the family was looking from the small window of the room they were crying also .he get flashback all the misbehave with her , and say now i realize how much pain i cause u , how it pain when someone u love is not with u , u did not even let me ask u to forgive me , i should not let u go its all my fault . kanaji please return my wife to me i promise u i will love her ,give her all happiness and will never let her cry . just let her be with me i beg of u  with tears in his eyes . gopie u always fight for others now its for us , our future our love  just fight come bac to me please gopie i have faith in kanaji return u to me i can feel your presents here .some drop of tears fell on gopie eye ,and we heard a bep bep of the machine . he look at and said goie i know u can hear me just press my hand if u hear me please gopie figth im with u come on press my hand . then she press her hand ahem yes gopie mom call the doctor he said they all see the machine is working she start breathing ahem was so happy and he saw her open her eyes slowly she said ahemji with a soft voice how can i leave u .   the doctor enter in the room and check her and said it a mirecal your love has brought her back n life . ⭐️ that  u are made for each ever and love is so strong that even god could not seperate u . they were all happy ahem kiss her on her forehead nobody will separete us . rashi sorry gopie to let u alone , no rashi ben it me who told u to go .after i week gopie return at mm and start a new maried life with ahem they were happy together . ⭐️❤️                                                                                                                                                                                                                               if u like it press like button  thanks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even though i knew ahem dikra will never cry and sns is all about saas-bahu relations,
Your story is nice...it would have definitely ha
ppened with any other serial but not this..our aham is a tough guy..but i really do hope to see one scene from your OS in sns -he take her in his arms and run near the car .jigar hurry uplets go he said with tears in his eyes , he  hold gopie so tightly gopie nothing will happen to u im here open your eyes please.

i think cvs will show this part...not rashi holding gopi and aham driving...or any one else holding gopi...

Nice OS...Do write more...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what bout rashi??? u didn't mention what happen to her in the end..
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the os.  I have a different scenario in mind.  It does follow along the same lines as yours.  Would you mind if I added it?
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice OS jus loved it i wishi sumthing like this happns bt its reali nice...

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great job ! I wish something like this would happen but I doubt it..Come on..It is Saathiya we r talking about here 😆 but regardless, it was awesome ! 
hana_y thumbnail
thanks it wil happen