wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz!! a lot of people have been posting topics on kanchi's acting. some saying she is great and others saying she is not so great cuz. but i think a lot of how well an actor suits a role depends on more than just their acting. i mean a lot of people in the industry these days arent that great actors but we still love them. really good acting is looking like someone totally different in each role and whenever we see a movie or show and recognize an actor how many times do they look totally different? do they use different body language and gestures? not always. i think kanchi suits her role and makes her character come alive and this is why:

first, the thing we notice a lot is an actor's screen presence. kanchi has great charisma, originality and character. secondly, she looks the role. and even if she didn't, she could give off the impression of looking like her role with makeup, hair, etc. so even if her acting isnt that great (which i m not saying it is or isnt), we like the what we see, and if we like the dialogue and scene the rest gets left to our imagination! if we are really into scene, our imagination paints the expressions and body language we expect and want to see on a person in a certain situation even if its not really there. and when we think about what we saw, our memory enhances it 

so, whether kanchi is a good actress or not, whether she can cry well or not, whether her facial expressions are always the same or not, she certainly gives the impression of a great actress and brings anu to life!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so she is a good actress.. she has almost same expressions all the time.. but she got good smile and great screen presence.. and ofcourse she is suited to play Anu part.. hopefully her acting wl improve in future ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
guddusoni thumbnail
yeah.. i hope so too dat her actng shud improve alot...............
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yah agree but her acting is great 4 her role and da age she plays in da serial but it will improve as she gains more experience
sweet.love02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujal_kashish

yah agree but her acting is great 4 her role and da age she plays in da serial but it will improve as she gains more experience

yea i agree
ruby89 thumbnail
I belive that an actor needs more then just looks. The way they present themselves in the role is the biggest thing and Kanchi does that very well. For me, im Aamir Khan's fan because of how he changes himself to fit the movie in the role, he does not have just one face expression for everything, same goes for Kanchi she changes it to fit the role, atmosphere and the lines that she is hearing or speaking, making her a great actress. Well who ever said there is no room for improvement was very wrong. Yes, everyone can and does improve with their expreinces. Unlike ( sorry if anyone gets offenced) Shahrukh Khan, a great actor BUT his facial expressions NEVER change, he cries the same, has same tone of voice and looks exactly the samme in every movie, anyways seems as though i got off topic. Basic line, Kanchi is an amazing actress and plays her role of Annu very well.๐Ÿ‘
wildblossom thumbnail
i totally agree with you ruby89. and about shah rukh and aamir.
when i was talking about looks i didnt mean that thats all an actor needs, i meant that they dont even have to have the look but if they give off the characteristics of the person in how they carry themselves and act then they fit. they also need many other things like you said how they present themselves. sorry- i guess my post was not written very clearly. i m totally not all about the looks of a person!
joygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she is jst awesome....
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

I don't think so she is a good actress.. she has almost same expressions all the time.. but she got good smile and great screen presence.. and ofcourse she is suited to play Anu part.. hopefully her acting wl improve in future ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

she has the same expression cuz after the first couple of episodes all shez been doing is crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ unless shez with nikhil๐Ÿ˜ณ then she laughs๐Ÿ˜ƒ