Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

K wakes. Sees tea at bedside and looks for S.. He comes from the bathroom and wishes her, He gives her tea(How sweet). When she is about to sip, feels odd and keeps it bk. He is drying his hair with his hands, as she passes by drops of water fall on her face , he goes to wipe it but stops. Tells her to come down for breakfast.. on the way meets mahek n tells her K is getting ready, mahek goes and tells K she is 4getting something, her mangalsutra and sunaos her as usual. K comes and sits next to Suj at the BF table. Rishi comes after a game of squash n wishes everybody(esp K bhabhi) and sits next to Sanjana, she asks him how his game was, he lost he says, but never mind he never loses at the game he excels in😉. Sujal and kash give him a hard stare. Veena tells S to take K home for the pag pheras.. Varun calls to say they hv recd the best business house of the year award. CG tells S and k to go and collect the award from B'lore.. kash is ready but hesitates to put the sindoor, but quickly puts it when Suj enters..Sanj comes and gives them both a wedding gift. Suj tells her they will always remain friends and not to hesitate to come to him or k when in need.

They go home. Akshat, Kannan and prof r waiting for them.Scenes bet Prof and Suju r awkward but funny😆. They r breaking the ice.

Rishi goes to archie and thanks her for saving him in the sonia episode and says he will do the same for her anytime.Arch is upset only with Kash and not Suj. Prof is happy to see Kash happy.

Ashwin Sharma(new entry)reports to assist Arjun Naik in the Piyush Raheja case. Just then he gets a call informing him that Kash, widow of Piyush has married Sujal Garewal. He wants to get to the bottomn of the case asap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kesha thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update hard. i know i sd that i won't read the updates anymore but i can't stop myself 😳 i've to read them to know wat happened (ofcourse written flawlessly by u and the other members of the forum) it's like i'm addicted to both KTH and this forum
Rach thumbnail

Sorry for being late but ab jab mein review likh chuki hoon to better post it....

Episode starts with kash waking up.She looks out 4 suju but he was not on sofa then she sees tea on the table.. Suju comes out from bathroom in red kurta. He came near kash n she says why didn't u wake me up. He gives tea to kash (what a sweet n caring hubby he is) n leaves. Kash comes back in her real form by keeping the cup of tea back on table (with full khundak as if suju ne use zehar diya ho). She stands up and went towards washroom sujal was drying his hair near mirror. as kash passes by him drops from sujal's hair fall on her face. sujal want to wipe them but stops himself. then says to kash that everyone is waiting 4 us at breakfast table n leaves. Again kash in form wiping her face as if uske muh par acid dal gaya ho...

Mehak goes upstairs to bring kash. as k was coming downstaris mehak stops her n says u r forgetting something then she wears mangalsutra n comes at breakfast table. everyone was happy n sujal was looking at her(bahut ummedo se).  Then rishi comes in n says gud mng to everyone n specially to kash. phone rangs n mehak picks it up. varun gives mehak news that our company have got an award. everyone was happy n says that kash is verylucky for them. Veena aunty tells suju to take k to her house 4 pag faira.
Rishi is with archie thanking her for saving her on that day in sonia's case. she says we r best friends no need to thanks. she says i have no grudges 4 sujal but for kash........
Kash changes n suju comes. sanjana comes in gave her gift n best wishes suju says sanjana u will be my friend forever n can ask 4 anything n anytime . he takes her to mr. sinhas place. their akshat, mr. sinha, kannan were waiting 4 her. they comes in n suju stops at door(quite embarresed). mr sinha calls him in. sujal touches his feet n takes ashirwad they sit on sofa n suju was very embarresed n picks a magazine to read. then mr. sinha calls him beta n he calls him papa ji n says that we have got award. (Cute SCENE TO SEE SUJU CALLING HIM PAPA HE WAS embarresed). Then suju wanted to leave n sinha asks him 4 juice. he says ok n tells kash that we have to go for dinner in eve so be ready. n he leaves.
mr. sinha was happy to see her daughter happy. kash says now we all r happy.

Finally police in action (i think police was waiting 4 them to get married). the inspector with a new fellow assisting him in case. just then he gets a phone call n was surprised to hear that kashish raheja got married to sujal garewal...........

good episode ...........
waiting for some good moments b/w them.....
sujal was looking cool in red kurta but dont like his second outfit..

Edited by Rach - 19 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

great job, both of u........👏👏

yeah sujal was looking very cute thru out and his scenes with his PAPA JI (sorry, mr sinha)were so cute, a treat .......😉

btw, kash par sujal k aas paas rehnay nay aik acha asar to dala, at least uski inner voice main kamin aaye hay aur khayalaat bhi kabhi na kabhi to badal hi jayen gai........

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah...forgot to mention that there was no inner voice of Kash in yest episode.  What a relief!!!!!!!

pmahesh thumbnail

Sujal was looking good but he hardly smiles nowadays. He has just married a girl who is love of his love, he should be over the moon.

Mystery_girl thumbnail

gr8 job hard rock n rach👏n also kash was looking really very beautiful in the episode...!!

n pmahesh sujal is looking happy i guess he smiles all the time ...!!

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Thanks Rach and Hardy..........it was amazing👏

I agree with u pmahesh he looks much frustrated nowadays..............seems that he knows the selfish planes of kashish😕

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i think he looks happy,he does smile........... and had he known her intentions, he wud not have given her this type of sweet treatment.......y wud he have a dream(day dream actually)abt her if he knew her evil plans?
Cheeni thumbnail

Yeah I also like Sujal's scenes with professor. I only like professor whenever he come with Sujal onscreen. Sujal actually does nothing but it seems that he has given a great performance.

I m happy to see Arjun naik in yes. episode. he will find the right culprit soon .He fits in the role well as inspector. Isn't it guys??