Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

thanks for sharing😊Our Krish is so innocent.use to ye bhi pata nehi hain ke cheating kya hote hain😉I don't believe this type of wiki articles😊but on the other hand i don't believe the cv's alsojust hope for the best😊

thanks for sharing... Krish is such a great husband, truly loyal can never do such things... Prats can also never doubt him😊...
i dont believe CVs😕
@bold well said 👏

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don;t think K will cheat on prats. but we have to wait and watch. if cv's do that. then the drama is over. they would kil the character of K for ever. it is his unconditional and loyal love to prats which made me love him . character K is so different from others this is the trade of character K if that is gone then Character K is gone. the drama will be done. hope cv's don;t get all the nonsense in their mind. but it will create misunderstanding between kriya that is sure. when k knows the letter is for him i think he will hide everything from prats which he is telling all the things to prats now and later he will get into some trouble witht aht girl and chandu will tell prats and prats will doubt K and then she will ask why suddenly he stopped talking abt that girl with her and this will create problems for them. this girl is pshycho.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What MKAP Wiki Article is saying that Pratigya might suspect that Krishna is cheating on her. We all know that Krishna will never do that.  Pratigya will surely leave him if he ever do that..  If CV's change Krishna's character  that is going to be the end of the show.  
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We all know what K's stance is on infidelity, he feels once you're married, you're committed to each other, so i don't believe anything will happen, someone's trying to wind us up.  Ppl love K for his honesty, and anything like that happening would kill the credibility of the show.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no possible way Krishna is going to cheat on Pratigya.  Pratigya may be doubtful.

I have also read on articles that it is on sided love.  Remember her name is Meera too. On her part ,she is just obsessed with Krishna.  She is just a crazy lady.