Check out IF Addict Top 100 Chart

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All,

Check out India Forums Addicts Top 100 Chart for March 2006

When I started working on the coding part of the application for "India Forums Addict No. 1 for March 2006" I was under the impression that I would be seeing a lot of people I know. After few days of monitoring it was surprising to see that there are a lot of "silent" members on the forum who are pretty regular on the forum but are less known. So get started...  and be ACTIVE on India's Most popular Discussion Forum on Television Shows.

Incase you have any problems while browsing the site feel free to contact our IF Development Team.

So I am sure at the end of the month we will be surely find No. 1 IF Addict and at the moment its pretty hard to guess who that Special Member is who will win our special IF Addict prize 😳

Who you think would Top the chart at the end of the month? 😃 Are you in the race ? 😆

Well there are many more interesting features and contests coming up.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bhaagu dats sure is a list i didnt noe dere r soo many addicted more dan iam 😆
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh my......this is a great idea...i think there are plenty of names that comes to mind.....but lets wait who is it? 😃
DeepAnBH thumbnail
Is "Time Spent" a total for the month of March so far?
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Yes even i thought i will see my friends , But all the names are new to me except one - LOVE_APurva (hema )

Anyway thanx vijay
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepAnBH

Is "Time Spent" a total for the month of March so far?

Hi Deepthi,

Yes the "Time Spent" is total for the month of March (starting from 2nd March 2006).

Cheers,
Vijay
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow
great!!

there r loads addict members

thanks Vijay!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow i see buffie there and some ppl i dont know
vijay u said time spent means on an average each day or total time in whole month. suppose i m today 5hrs online that wud count as whole or what
i thought i wud be there but i m not hehhee

and vijay ther was prb for 2days regarding signal lights which tells who is online and offline. even when i was logged in i cud see myself offline and same was with others
and when i was offline i cud see myself online
is that sorted out

thanks
buttercup thumbnail
Great, all silent readers will come out in this way 😆 😆
no chupi chupi ki khel now 😆
albusdumbledore thumbnail
hey vijay just a query though....

will you be counting the time spent(in mins/hrs).. or the posts for each month.. I mean just the posters will be counted or all those who post as well as view the topics... coz i'm sure there are many who are silent viewers who do not generally post but read a lot of these posts....

hope you understood my question well.

regards,

tejas