FF: Fikr (Worry) - Note - pg25 (31/03/2013)

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys, i decided to write an FF..please forgive me for any mistakes...and ..hope you all like it...
this is just the introduction...
happy reading!!πŸ˜ƒ

(this is purely fictional, no offense intended and this is my purely my work, i have not taken anyones work and claimed it to be mine)

FF ' Fikr (worry)

Part 1

The sun blazed on the streets of Rajkot and bird's chirped the start of a new day, where the Modi Mansion was situated. Who knew what a new day bought? This day seemed to be a very normal day; the same routine performed was by every member of the Modi family. This large family consisted of nine people, Baa the mother of Chirag (elder son of Modi Parivaar) and Parag, (younger son of Modi Parivaar), Hetal the wife of Chirag (the elder DIL), Kokila the wife of Parag (younger DIL). Ahem Parag Modi the son of Kokila and Parag Modi thus the first heir of the Modi empire, Jigar Chirag Modi the son of Hetal and Chirag and their wives, the two DIL's of the family, Gopi and Rashi, Gopi the elder DIL who was married to Ahem Parag Modi whereas Rashi was the younger DIL married to Jigar Chirag Modi. But in fact Rashi was older than Gopi.

Both girls from the same house, married on the same day, cousin sisters. They were much attached to each other, telling each other everything.

One had everything she had wished for. She had a big house, a loving and caring MIL and family, BBA (bachelor of business administration) degree, a loving but scheming mother and a gentle father, a darling sister who she had always saved from her mother's wrath and best of all a very loving husband, Jigar Modi who she loved with a full heart. She was Rashi Modi aka (also known as) Rashi Shah.

On the other hand the other one did not get all she had wished for. She was an orphan, educated only until the age of 16 (year 11 in the UK), a Mami who always hated her, an unloving husband, Ahem Parag Modi, who she did loved dearly even though he may hate her. Despite all of this there were some things in life that gave her happiness; she had a mama who had loved her, an understanding MIL and caring family and the best, her dear cousin Rashi who was the closest to her.

In Gopi's life her childhood was not the best, not what every child expected. Her Mami, Urmilla Mami, Rashi's mother always beat her; never let her study like she had let her own daughter, even though Gopi went to school she could never complete her homework as her Mami had always made her do the household chores, but Gopi was not that unintelligent she did have knowledge of the world, she had stood up for herself with help from her sister but then her beloved sister would get beating which she didn't want so she took the difficulties without complaining.

Gopi eyes fluttered open'.the sun was blazing through her windows in her room and he was sleeping peacefully. Gopi hurriedly got ready; she sat in front of the mirror drying her hair. She glanced behind her shoulders and stared at him who was sleeping peacefully. She continued staring at his handsome face admiring it; this was the only time she could look at him with her hearts content. She looked away realising the time and not wanting to wake him up otherwise she would get another earful like the night before, a few months back'.

Gopi walked towards the room, she realised the light was till on and
he was still awake, probably doing some work she thought, obviously not waiting for me'.ignoring her fear she walked into the room. As soon as she entered the room his eyes shot up and she could see that he was clearly not happy'. Not again she thought. What have I done? She ignored him and carried on what she needed to do. After her routine she got ready and laid out her bedding near the front of the bed. All this while, she could see his eyes boring into her back. 'Can you not see that I am doing some work? He stressed on the word 'I'. Can you not let me concentrate he fired at her! All you think of is yourself, don't you realise other things besides yourself? Let me have my peace of mind. Is it very hard for you to do? She realised he was annoyed with her because she had her bangles on; they made a lot of noise so THAT was what annoyed him. She muttered a quick apology and removed her bangles and quietly as possible went back to sleep.

Since then Gopi had learnt not to come in front of him or annoy him. She realised she had no place in his heart. But lately he had changed; he never showed any anger towards her or gave her an earful. It was almost as if he had accepted her...

She was cleaning the cupboard and was standing on the stool'..she tried to reach the other side and somehow lost her balance''.she was just about to fall when he had just returned from work and caught her as he entered the room. She held tightly on to him and shut her eyes. She had expected him to shout at her about being careful but he just stared at her for a good few minutes. Then maaji had called them and they realised what they were doing and he quickly put her down and asked for some tea. She sashayed out the room, cheeks blushing with a dark shade of pink.

But she never held her hopes high, who knows that they might come crashing down some day?

Later that day'

"Ji maaji" Gopi replied. Kokila asked Gopi to go the market and buy the necessary needs for the house.  Now Gopi had learnt to read and write, she would go to the market herself and do the shopping, she read the list to double check and walked to her room to get her purse. On reaching the market Gopi bought all the vegetable needed and headed to the mall to buy some cloths for the house cleaning. She did not know what awaited her'..

Gopi was in the mall, does her shopping and was about to walk out when she thought she saw him at the jewellery shop, she walked towards it not knowing what she expected to see'.Many questions ran through her mind' is that him? Why is he here? Isn't he meant to be at the office? What is he doing in the jewellery shop? Did maaji order any jewellery? He left early for work today saying he has a lot of meetings, then what is he doing here? As she neared the shop she saw him with another person, no it was a girl, women? Who is that? She pushed the thoughts aside and carried on walking; peering into the shop, there was no sight of him. PHEW! She let her mind be at peace. She knew him. He could be very harsh to her but behind her back? No! I don't think that, and I should stop doing Fikr, and stop suspecting him.

She pushed her thoughts aside but just to make sure she glanced around the mall for a few minutes. Eventually she made her way out of the mall. Gopi was fine thinking about what she planned to do the rest of the day until' That girl! That's her, from the jewellery shop, who is she and who's with her, him, what are they doing, hugging? He's holding her lovingly. NO! It can't be, I don't believe this, No, no, no!

that the end of Part 1...hope you all like it.
please comment, like!!
Thankyou!! 😊hope you enjoyed it!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

part 2 page 6
part 3 page 10
part 4 page 16
part 5a page 19
part 5b page 22
Edited by famzii05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Fahima!!

A brilliant start, I can't wait to read more!!
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Wow Fahima!!

A brilliant start, I can't wait to read more!!

thankyou and your the first to comment...im glad you liked it... i will continue soon!!
😊

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great start Fahima!!

So who is the woman hugging Gopi's ahemji? Have to know so please update soon!!

Thanks for writingπŸ˜ƒ
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Great start Fahima!!

So who is the woman hugging Gopi's ahemji? Have to know so please update soon!!

Thanks for writingπŸ˜ƒ

thankyou!!! hmm for me to know and you to find out...i will update soon.by the end of next week hopefully because i have exams i need to revise for...

thankyou once again, ur welcome!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Brilliant start Fahima,thanks for the pm!.i bet that girl is Anita,awww pooor Gopi!😭
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

thankyou!!! hmm for me to know and you to find out...i will update soon.by the end of next week hopefully because i have exams i need to revise for...

thankyou once again, ur welcome!!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

Take your time and make it amazing 😊

all the best for your exams. I am sure you will do great!!
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ... poor Gopi, can't wait for the update πŸ˜Š
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Brilliant start Fahima,thanks for the pm!.i bet that girl is Anita,awww pooor Gopi!😭

thankyou!! ur welcome...well im not giving any answers away...😊

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uamaz

Awesome ... poor Gopi, can't wait for the update πŸ˜Š

will update soon :)
glad you liked it!!!😊

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x