Sexual Harassment at work...

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel that shows such as KTLK where flirting between a boss and an intern is glorified puts many women interns in real life in danger of being harassed at work in the name of love. Women the world over have fought for years for a more professional work environment... What kind of message is Nidhi's character sending to men in power and the women who work for them? That flirting at the workplace is perfectly okay? Monica Lewinsky loved Clinton but she was chastised for her flirting with him...and here Nidhi's behavior is being glorified by some... πŸ˜• Such a wrong message to send in today's world...men and women can pretty much flirt with anyone, anywhere in the name of love... πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_smyli thumbnail
i have always been a silent reader on this forum..,i have always read ua posts n i try very hard not to comment but i guess today...i just cudn't stop maslf from commenting!!!

tell me sumthing are you insane or are u jst out of ur mind???
i mean how on earth can u post such stupid n outright pathetic threads...seriously dude...u need to get ur brains checked!!!
Edited by neha_smyli - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_smyli

i have always been a silent reader on this forum..,i have always read ua posts n i try very hard not to comment but i guess today...i just cudn't stop maslf from commenting!!!

tell me sumthing are you insane or are u jst out of ur mind???
i mean how on earth can u post such stupid n outright pathetic threads...seriously dude...u need to get ur brains checked!!!

<div></div>

πŸ˜• Wow personally attacking a forum member for posting his views... Thank you for calling me crazy and also mentally lacking... πŸ˜• Why read my posts if they are so crazy? πŸ˜• my suggestion to you madam would be to learn to defend your POV without bashing other forum members... πŸ˜› Glad I could help... 😊
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I doubt this show is about sending any messages, it's just portraying a complicated love story between an older guy and a younger women. Work is the one place where we can meet people and  some people they meet their partners there. I don't know where you got sexual harassment from, that is a completely different matter. And what's wrong with bit of flirting at work? this show is not demeaning women in anyway but i do understand what u mean and well i dont agree :). However we are entitled to our own views and opinions. πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahmina16

<font color="#990099" size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">I doubt this show is about sending any messages, it's justportrayinga complicated love story between an older guy and a younger women. Work is the one place where we can meet people and some people they meet their partners there. I don't know where you got sexualharassment from, that is a completely different matter. And what's wrong with bit of flirting at work? this show is notdemeaningwomen in anyway but i do understand what u mean and well i dont agree :). However we are entitled to our own views andopinions.πŸ˜†
</font>

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for not using personal attacks...if flirting between a boss and an intern is no big deal then why do all the major corporations around the world ban such flirting? Such flirting if caught leads to quick termination... πŸ˜› Are you saying there should be no such rules? That those in power should be able to flirt with those that work for them?
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i havent thought into this topic with sooo much detail LOL its only a show and its not real...!!!!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

i havent thought into this topic with sooo much detail LOL its only a show and its not real...!!!!

I know going by the ratings, very few people are watching the show but still should a relationship between a boss and an intern at the work place be glorified like this?
sree.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well a good point,but I guess its more of a sextual harassment by Mallika towards Nidhi and Ashutosh isnt it πŸ€”
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree.m

Well a good point,but I guess its more of a sextual harassment by Mallika towards Nidhi and Ashutosh isnt it πŸ€”

πŸ˜• Malika and Ashu are senior doctors who don't flirt with one another at work...Nidhi on the other hand is an intern who is constantly flirting with Ashu who is her boss. at the hospital...
sree.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• Malika and Ashu are senior doctors who don't flirt with one another at work...Nidhi on the other hand is an intern who is constantly flirting with Ashu who is her boss. at the hospital...

See as a junior one is likely to be attracted towards their seniors who are perfect in many ways😳😳, especially given Ashutosh is single , there is no reason why Nidhi cant fall in love with himπŸ˜ƒ

Mallika and Ashutosh dont flirt with each other coz they are not mutually in love with each otherπŸ˜›

Coming to the point of sextual harrassment, there is no denial Mallika harassed Nidhi in many ways and has not stopped from blackmailing Ashutosh, until he dissmissed NidhiπŸ˜’

Mallika has lost respect and sympathy due to this behaviour and she turned into a complete negative characater by the turn of events