Epi 480: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Updated.. sorry was so tied up that couldn't create a post earlier to let u all know.. pls enjoy whenever u read it! 😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. Very touching convo between Baji & Datta. They both are very important for each other.

Nave & Kala are very happy, let them be, till they are caught by Abhi.
Abhi's FIL is this Vyas, what does he want from Datta.
Vyas's name was enough to excite, anger Abhi. Waiting for tomm's epi. Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I liked everything Baji said…he took responsibility... 😊

When he said he is just like that and did not know what to do…was a very honest answer.😊

Baji did not answer Dutta about if he love Madhu...🤔...I still believe that for Baji…it does not matter that much…he takes things as they come. He may have feelings for Madhu…or maybe it is more care than love.🤔

Maybe Baji does not know what love is and have someone wait for you is…it seems like he can not relate to that.🤔

Baji also did not answer another of Dutta's question…tu aaj bhi nahi jaanta hai tu kya hai. 🤔

Dutta…I just loved him even more today…😊😍...loved everything he said... 😊...When he said that you want to see Madhu happy…toh maang rahi hai na tujhse…love that.😊

Love Dutta's every dialog.😊

Now who is the new man…hope he is here to help Dutta…but if he is…then why did SP get angry when he heard the name.🤔

Maybe he is related to the new man...Father or father in law? 🤔

About my question BB….Take your time…will be looking forward to read the answer.😃

Yuvika…I think my problem with Madhu is…that I do not agree with people who are ready to do anything for a guy and who do not consider there love ones feelings…but it is all about me and there guy.

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
love it!! d-b dialouge besttt, i love duji..thank god dutta spoke to Baji!
@Ani98 i thought dutta was asking witout wanting real answer like just to make a point. i love how baji owned up things with much honesty. he has a v clean heart. my fav duji epi!!!! :) :) thnx for epi. cant wait to see who came in front of kala.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ani_98

About my question BB?.Take your time?will be looking forward to read the answer.😃

Yuvika?I think my problem with Madhu is?that I do not agree with people who are ready to do anything for a guy and who do not consider there love ones feelings?but it is all about me and there guy.

@blue...me too me too me too... 😆😃

@red...even i dnt like ppl like tht, esp those tht put their love/guy b4 their parents... bt 2 me madhu hasnt eva dne tht... if this is abt her wntin 2 move away 2 london--it wasnt a permanent thing, it was a decision she tuk hpin tht the distance n time away in a new place wer baji wnt b around evryday wud help her gt ova it...i felt she genuinely wntd 2 4gt it all cos she thrt baji didnt feel 4 her the way she felt 4 him...i mean she evn sed 2 dutta tht she aint leaving becos of tht,...obv she cudnt say she's leaving becos of baji so thrt she wud make the studying as an excuse n go away...if despite her sayin tht duttas nt the reason for her leaving, dutta continued 2 believe he ws, tht aint reali her fault... bt i do gt ur point tht dutta felt bad n it was clear he was hurt with it, bt i guess she wntd an escape n didnt realise it...was wrong bt cnt reali blame her... i feel nw wt she's decided is wrong...i dnt agree with it...its putting emotional pressure on roops...cos roops wnts thm 2 marry which means roops wil hav 2marry in order 4 thm 2 marry...n thts nt fair on roops...afterall its her life n she shud ONLY marry wen she is ready...nt becos of ne1 else... ydays last convo between dutta/madhu was gd bt the end wer she says her decision i was disappointed as it was wrong n unfair on roops
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
loved the update BB...duji scene after ages..gr8 2 c dutta bk...loved it 2 the core...dutta's response 2 baji was amazing...its tru wteva he sed...mayb this time baji wil lsn, becos all this tht dutta sed, roops had dne 2 jus dif wording n thn we thrt baji gt sum sense bt he didnt ...bt nw tht dutta sed it...m sure he'll lsn n gt rid of his baseless fears...

as i mentioned in ydays comment, i dnt think sawants wil b against dutta...their families go way bk...i doubt ova a rishta refusal they wud turn enemies cos at the end of the day the refusal cme from the sawants nt patils...i think nave n kala r being overconfident here..

this new entry doesnt seem gd... i guess its Abhijay's F-I-L n so far from wt we've seen it seems abhijay n his f-i-l dnt gt along, n abhijay doesnt seem the type tht wud b wrong so mayb this new entry aint a gd guy...😕

precap...yes yes yes kala bk... n im guessing its dutta she wil meet 1st...interesting

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

@blue...me too me too me too... 😆😃

@red...even i dnt like ppl like tht, esp those tht put their love/guy b4 their parents... bt 2 me madhu hasnt eva dne tht... if this is abt her wntin 2 move away 2 london--it wasnt a permanent thing, it was a decision she tuk hpin tht the distance n time away in a new place wer baji wnt b around evryday wud help her gt ova it...i felt she genuinely wntd 2 4gt it all cos she thrt baji didnt feel 4 her the way she felt 4 him...i mean she evn sed 2 dutta tht she aint leaving becos of tht,...obv she cudnt say she's leaving becos of baji so thrt she wud make the studying as an excuse n go away...if despite her sayin tht duttas nt the reason for her leaving, dutta continued 2 believe he ws, tht aint reali her fault... bt i do gt ur point tht dutta felt bad n it was clear he was hurt with it, bt i guess she wntd an escape n didnt realise it...was wrong bt cnt reali blame her... i feel nw wt she's decided is wrong...i dnt agree with it...its putting emotional pressure on roops...cos roops wnts thm 2 marry which means roops wil hav 2marry in order 4 thm 2 marry...n thts nt fair on roops...afterall its her life n she shud ONLY marry wen she is ready...nt becos of ne1 else... ydays last convo between dutta/madhu was gd bt the end wer she says her decision i was disappointed as it was wrong n unfair on roops

I agree with you about what you said about Roops...👍🏼...and I do get your point...I think when Madhu yelled at Dutta because of Baji and without considering Dutta being worried too...In my mind...I put her in the same box as the girls who put the guy before there family.

Anyway... let see what the writer is up to and where she want to go with there relationship.😊

About my question...it is something I am very curies about. I am just watching LTL from the beginning...And about mid February...actually it start slowly before...but about that time there are some changes in Dutta's character. 😊

His voice...his anger...his way of walking.😍

Now this is just my guesses...but the way Dutta/MR is shot and the way every detail of Dutta is just perfect...There must have been a very close working relationship between MR...the director (first one) and the writers. It like the director just knew MR very well to get the perfect shot...😊...or maybe the director is just talented.😆

I just think it is so amazing seeing LS and then watching MR on behind the scene and then see him performing Dutta...totally brilliant and perfect down to the smallest detail.👏👏👏

I said it before...but like to say it again...would really like them to make a DVD box set of LTL. I will even buy it...with LTL2 on it...but likely throw the DVD's out with LTL2 on it.😉

Just imagine...dvd box set with director commentary...behind the scenes...gag reels...deleted scenes...writers commentaries...😊

I think many people...specially out of India (like me) would buy it. The whole concept is so deep and perfect...till MR left...that anyone would like to know the idea and everything else behind it.
😊

Just a wish...likely would not happened...because of all the mess...some people are responsible
. 😔

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

I agree with you about what you said about Roops...👍🏼...and I do ger your point...I think when Madhu yelled at Dutta because of Baji and without considering Dutta being worried too?In my mind...I put her in the same box as the girls who put the guy before there family. ahh yh tht part i remember tht scene... u no i thrt following madhu's outburst in tht scene, dutta wud hav guessed summut was going on between madhu-baji bt dutta proved he is yt again a gadha n doesnt understand things easily.😆

Anyway... let see what the writer is up to and where she want to go with there relationship.😊

About my question?.it is something I am very curies about. I am just watching LTL from the beginning?And about mid February?actually it start slowly before?but about that time there are some changes in Dutta's character. 😊 its summut i was curious abt 2 becos i knw from the shw Saath Phere tht usually they have a rough idea of wt the shows story is gna b like, character analysis r written up etc bt tht all can change depending on audience reactions n also actors abillity..i remember Koi Apna Sa was a show abt 3 best m8s, bt eventually focussed more on shruti becos her character was appreciated by the audience mre than khushi n sanjana n plus shruti was a better actress than the others. i guess m gna hav 2 start watching evry epi too... its jus i try avoiding sups scenes isliye sum scenes ko skip karna parta hai...esp those with ravi😲😕🤢

His voice?his anger?his way of walking.😍

Now this is just my guesses?but the way Dutta/MR is shot and the way every detail of Dutta is just perfect?There must have been a very close working relationship between MR?the director (first one) and the writers. It like the director just knew MR very well to get the perfect shoot...😊...or maybe the director is just talented.😆

I just think it is so amazing seeing LS and then watching MR on behind the scene and then see him performing Dutta?totally brilliant and perfect down to the smallest detail.👏👏👏

I said it before?but like to say it again?would really like them to make a DVD box set of LTL. I will even buy it?with LTL2 on it?.but likely through the DVD's out with LTL2 on it.😉

Just imagine?dvd box set with director commentary?behind the scenes?gag reels?deleted scenes?writers commentaries...😊 oh tht wud b an awesome xmas gift for me... BB sun rahe ho...mujhe milega aisa gift?

I think many people?specially out of India (like me) would buy it. The whole concept is so deep and perfect?till MR left?that anyone would like to know the idea and everything else behind it.
😊 i wud giv nethin 2 hav this eternal story on screen...if onli i had the power 2 do it

Just a wish...hope it comes true...😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Yuvika...I wish you had the power to do so...😔

It is really sad how they ruin a great show and a great character. I am more of a American TV show (not so much anymore - they got to superficial now) watcher. They know (in the past) when they had a great show…where there is a character that can change…start a trend and be a icon.

Here they had it…and ruined it. We are actually very lucky…thanks to BB and the writer…because we (most of us not watching LTL2) are getting the chance to keep the real story and the character we love…alive in our mind… just the way it should be. 😊

Thank you BB and thank you to the writer and everyone else involved to make it happened.😊

Sadly…it still has not erase the imagine in my mind of Dutta "the last scene".