Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shree Mohan

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
😍😍😍😍😍
hello friends
this is vandy
ur mohan bawri updater 😍

highlight of the epi?😍

mohan in white...and only white...with that black blazer...his hair...his denims😍

a special mention to narmada's saree...it was very nice!😊

whom to strangle?😡

i think u guys should be used to it by now...

creatives...directors everybody...they made kastur feed mohan...infront of hundreds of workers!🤢 is there anything left to be said?😳

Recap

mohan has a tiff with baapji with regards to his business...kastur keeps worrying abt baapji🥱🥱🥱🥱

Summary Of Today's Epi

mohan's departmental store isready in a few weeks😲 and mohan is very happy abt it...kastur vvisits his site and feeds him with his own hands(i'm sure mohan is very embarassed abt it🤣)...mohan brings new clothes for everyone in the family to be worn on the innaugration day😊 and thank god kastur at last wears a saree!🤣

Detailed Update
Part 1

the epi starts with mohan in a white shirt and denims...arriving early at the construction site...and getting the work done...he is soo busy and engrosse inhis work that he doesn't even have the time to eat...though he doesn't miss the small notes sent along with his lunch pack...reminding him that health is as important as work😊
days pass into weeks...as mohan leaves no stone unturned to transform his dream project into reality...and finally the day arrives wen he can see the fruits of his labour!
he comes back home and tells saroj that his store will be ready the next day😊
on the last day of the construction saroj gets ready to leave for the site with mohan's lunch...but narmada informs her that kastur has already left with mohan's lunch...saroj does not like this

here at the site...mohan is informed by a worker that the consignment of the tiles hasn't come...mohan gets a bit worried...just then he notices kastur handing him a bottle of water...
immediately his tensed expressions change into a relaxed one...as he asks her how she knew he was thirsty...she smiles and tells him that she knows he's hungry too...and asks him to eat his lunch...
he tells her that he has no time for it...as he's very busy...kastur tells him that if one works with true dedication...god helps him out...mohan mocks her and says yea he knows...her god will bring his tiles😆😆😆just then a worker comes and informs that the tiles have arrived😆😆😆kastur gives him"dekha" look...mohan choses to ignore and goes ahead to have lunch with kastur...
but before he can take his first bite...he called again...
this time kastur decides to step in...she takes the food in her hands and starts feeding mohan...he eats and carries on with his work...
just then a nail pricks kastur's toe...and she cries out in pain...drawing mohan's attention...
mohan scolds her for walking barefoot...and picks her up in her arms...
he then starts tending to her injury!
 wen done mohan warns her not to move from there...and then eats his food..from her hands of course!
(now...this whole scene😵...u can watch it for different reasons...people looking for romance will find it pretty nice...pople trying to find logic will find it utter nonsense!😵...men do not like being fed!😳 period!😳 and men like mohan...toh no ways...that too in public??? is a big no no!😳...wats wrong with kastur???😒 why does she carry her pallu everywhere???😒 baapji is not around...she can be free naaand her clothes😒...i swear it ws such a contrast to mohan's chique white being human shirt😍...denims and that taupe coloured jacket on his arms😍...and kastur in a lehnga choli of all things?😒 i  really don't know  wat to say...i'm at loss of words😒)

Part 2

here wen kastur comes home...saroj decides to spit venom on her(same old thing that she doesn't care abt mohan's dreams🥱...different words of course!🥱)
saroj rubs it again on kastur that she is trying to find love in the eyes of a hubby who doesn't love her...and if god forbidding there is any obstacle in mohan's way to success...she will not think twice to throw kastur out of the house!
just then mohan comes there and tells saroj how kastur visited the site...and helped him out...he then thanks kastur for her help!(wat help mohan...all she did was to feed u😵 and editing team...plzzz pay attention to wat ur scissors are cutting...u guys edit scenes which have reference in future scenes! this is highly unacceptable!😡)
mohan then informs saroj that its his big day tomorrow as finally their dreams are becoming a reality...and... its the opening of his store...he is happy...as well as nervous!...saroj assures him that everything will be fine...and all their dreams will be fulfilled...and she knows he'll make her proud😊

Part 3

here mohan supervises the finishing touches of his store...looking into each and every detail...himself!😊
next morning kastur wakes up mohan who is still in a trance unable to believe that finally the D day is here😊 he starts mumbling in his nervousness wat if something goes wrong...or its just his dream!😆😆😆😆
kastur pinches him to bring him back into reality!(it was a real pinch btw😆)
mohan asks her to get ready fast and wen kastur tells him that she is already ready...mohan scrutinises her clothes(🥳finally that day is here...mohan at last saw wat a fashion blunder kastur's clothes are🥳) he makes a face and asks her if she is planning to wear that saree to his innaugrationROFL
(mohan😡 kis angle se woh saree thee...don't tell me ur eye sight has become weak that was NOT a saree...that was a lehnga and god knows wat...a saree has pleats in the front...thats how u distinguish...plzzz...next time don't make such mistakes!)
kastur issurprised wen mohan tells her that she is not wearing wat he has brought for her!😳
he then gifts her a beautiful saree and asks her to wear it...😳
kastur is shocked...and this time its mohan's turn to pinch her!(this pinch was false!😆)...he tells herto stop dreaming...its reality...he has noot brought the stars and moon for her...its just a saree...ROFL
kastur then tells him that she can't wear it... wat will others say...that he has bought a gift only for her...mohan smiles and informs her that he has got a gift for everybody...and he has given it to them too...only his parents are left!...😊
he asks kastur to accompany him to his parents room...but kastur declies thinking that saroj might not like it...
mohan is confused at kastur's behaviour as she excuses herself to change and get ready fast...
here saroj and bhanu discuss wat they are going to wear for the big day!
both are teary eyed wen mohan comes and hands them the clothes...saroj is overwhelmed😭...and bhanu is almost in tears that its the first time...mohan has brought clothes for him😳...he's soo happy that he can't express it...mohan who had tears brimming in his eyes too seeing his parents reaction tells bhanu that he doesn't need to say...he can see it in his eyes!😊
(a very beautiful scene between parents and son...superbly done by all actors!⭐️)

here kastur requests baapji to wear the clothes which mohan has brought for him...coz that'll be a way of blessing mohan...kastur tells him that mohan respects him a lot...but doesn't know how to express it...
baapji mumbles that its their khandani beemari...people don't know how to express love...but know how to hurt feelings🥱

here narmada talks to saroj abt mohan's gifts and tells her that next time she wants the best saree...just like kastur has got the best saree this time...both kastur and saroj get the pun...but bhanu sambhaloes the situation...😊
as mohan comes and asks them to hurry up...they all are shocked and pleased at the same time to find baapji dressed in the clothes mohan brought for him...
all of them leave for the store...😊

at the store everybody asks mohan to cut the ribbon and do the innaugration...
but he refuses by saying that he'll not be dooing the innaugration...someone else will...😕
all the members present zero on the different options available for innaugration...right from bhanu to baa to baapji...
but mohan doesn't  seem to be convinced by any
epi ends

Precap: none

Episode Rating: 6/10

hmm...oki point distribution first...
+ 10 for mohan in white...😍 white...and more white😍
+ 5 for the beautifulscene between the parents and son...it was a treat to watch it⭐️
-2 for kastur's chamkeeli lehnga she decides to wear for the innaugration🤢
-8 for kastur feeding mohan...it was a big no no...😡
-3 for saroj and kastur scene...it wasn't needed atall!
-5 for fast forwarding mohan's construction track...
+ 2 for narmada's beautiful saree...
+ 3 for finally seeing kastur in a saree...hope she gets the cue and stops wearing those chamkeele lehnga's🤢

this was my point distribution...
if u find any mistake in calculation ...blame it on mohan...he has no right to distract me...😍

love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the contrast between Mohan and Kastur is whats been thrown at our faces with the lehengas
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i agree phil...they r poles apart...and i'm sorry to say...but in this case...i don't want opposites to attract😵
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Vandy, now Kastur's duty to bhagofy Baapji's worries 😕🥱
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vandy you think the thing that Mohan gave Kastur is a saree😲... i thought it was another chamkeela disasters only😆!!

Honestly I didnt even bothering seeing what it was... I think the way they are making her take a palu puts me off completely! Why cant the dress designers make Kastur take the palu like Narmada does...
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Vandy you think the thing that Mohan gave Kastur is a saree😲... i thought it was another chamkeela disasters only😆!!

Honestly I didnt even bothering seeing what it was... I think the way they are making her take a palu puts me off completely! Why cant the dress designers make Kastur take the palu like Narmada does...

sam...it was a saree...coz i saw it was pleated in front😆😆😆
i watched it 3-4 times to confirm...😆
mohan has a good fashion sense...we can trust him!😉

and both of then take the pallu in same fashion...just coz narmada is tall...it looks neater😊
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I been thinking same thing.  Like why she cannot have it same like Saroj.  She is the oldest in family and bahu of the Baapji but still she covers only half of her head so why Kastur had to do it fully cover. 
VandyP thumbnail
^^^^youngest ones are suppose to cover it fully
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Khanu's wife will cover NOT only her hair but her face also kya 🤣🤣🤣 
VandyP thumbnail
ramya...no comments...my lips r sealed🤣