Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

gorgeous update aishu... loved the colouring yaar. how do you do t?

Thank you so much Sano!
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

I am so sorry hun, but I'm not
I still have a few more requests to do before I can open again

No Problem Sweetheart !!!
I will Wait for it 😍😃
  !
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Superb Update Ashu ... great Work
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Comment Edited !!
Page 91
Sorry for the Delay Yar 😭
jen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fab fab update... ashu..🤗 mahadev stuff is awesome..
tht gif is wonderful!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

No Problem Sweetheart !!!
I will Wait for it 😍😃
  !

Thanks hun! Thank you so much for understanding!
I plan on finishing the requests tomorrow if not today and I'll update as soon as I'm done with that.
Then I'll be open and I'll add you first to my list! :)

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Superb Update Ashu ... great Work

Thank you so much Preeti!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Wowww Aishu...It is Truly a  GORGEOUS! BRILLIANT! STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! FANTASTIC! AWESOME Update !!!  you portrayed all of them so excellently 😲, I'm in awe right now  Great Work on them Yar 👏 Everything has been siggified and avified to the fullest...And  your colorings are so sophisticated, beautiful and deep...i Just cant Take my Eyes Over Them 😍

OMG! Varnita! You are just outright flattering me here! *blushes* Haha, you're just too sweet hun! Thank you SO much! I'm so glad you liked my work! It means the world to me! I mean it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And The Most Important thing is ...The thoughtfulness that you put into each and every one of your creations shines through them, each one so unique from the other and so perfect for its respective theme and pics.
Thank you so much hun! I get really inspired if I like the video or pics that I'm working with and the creation comes out good because of that. It's just the quality of the resources! My work has very little to do with it
And What is this Yar 😲 

Brillient Work 👏...I can not think of anything prettier than this!  

absolutely MAGNIFICENT! Aaaiiieee, I can't keep my eyes away from it, the coloring is simply heavenly, wowzies! 

I like, died over over it when I first saw it and it's still the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Thank you so much! I was so happy when Janaki di sent me this video link because the scenes were just so cute! I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you!
Your work is always so beautiful and always an inspiration Aishu ...Keep Rocking !! Cant Wait to c More Wonders From U 😍
Thank you so much! And I say the same about your work!
Love ya
Love ya too!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen99

fab fab update... ashu..🤗 mahadev stuff is awesome..
tht gif is wonderful!

Thank you so much Riya! I'm so glad you liked it!
pakhara thumbnail

It is an understatement when I say that this update was a long time coming. I had so many pending requests and so many things I wanted to make as freebies that I just took my sweet time. I apologize sincerely for those who had to wait for their request and for those who are waiting to be added to the request list. I am really so very sorry, I had very little time.

I went travelling with my family to the Grand Canyon and like half the week was taken up by that. It was the best semi road trip/semi airplane trip I've ever had! Except for the very last day when the rental car popped a tire and we had to wait on Interstate 40 for an hour. Yup, but that didn't dampen our moods. Las Vegas was awesome! I'll post photos of the trip soon! Right now, it's update time.

(PS: DO NOT HOTLINK)

Jai Shri Krishna

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

I have to say, I just LOVE the outfit that they have given Sonarika. The lower part of the sari reminds me of a navari saari and it's so much more traditional and accurate to the time than the modern half-saaris that they had Sati wear. And Sonarika's open hair w/ that saari totally makes her look like an idol of Bhavani Mata.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Shibani Dandekar, I love that gal! Another Marathi American mulgi, like me! And Apsara Aali is one of my all time favorite Marathi songs! I'm rooting for you girl! Mala mahiti ahei ki tuch jinknar!
Other than her, I am also a big Isha Sharvani fan! Her dance literally brought me to tears! (well, not really, but it was really beautiful!) She is such a freakin' professional! And I'm so glad she is paired with someone as good as Salman!
And another thing-these judges are so damn
kanjoos (stingy) with the votes! Come on!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I know this looks kind of tacky, but this was my first blended animation.

And'I think I may have to stop even trying to catch up with this show. I'm more than two months behind, I have not the time, and I'm watching too many other shows as it is.

The Office

This is kind of inappropriate, but I found this roast sequence to be hilarious!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago