dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I thought Rakshak Sahni was supposed to b coming back as Prem on Kasauti but some other guy is playing the role of Prem so where is Rakshak  Sahni??πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONYA_K thumbnail

Even I heard that he is gonna play the role of Prem!πŸ˜•

Pata nahi Ms Ekta Kapoor ki dimag mein kya chal raha hai!πŸ˜•

Regards,

Priyanka.

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read somewhere that ekta is really pissed with rakshak n didnt take him in kasauti
nandinee thumbnail
yes Girl .. i read tht too
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey even i heard he's gonna play prems role..but the woman has brought in some geek to play prems role...i wanted to see rakshak play that role..he wud look soooo cute!!!!

n she's not gonna take rakshka in any balaji serial..she's really upset wid him ...so god knows wen we'll be seeing rakskak again...😭

if ne1 knows bout which serials he's gonns appear in, plz let us knoww

dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
But how can she b angry with him just coz he was unwell? I hrd she replaced him with Ejaz in Kavyanjali coz he was not feelin well and they cudnt wait tht long 4 him to come back
natasha5 thumbnail

ekta ji ka dimag kharab hai kiya. she's out of control😑

Midge14 thumbnail

I wish Ekta hadn't taken him completely out of Kavyanjali. Although I like Ejaz, I don't think he fits the role like Kavya did. He looked really innocent and simple in Kavyanjali but Ejaz looks too serious and old to be good and simple natured Kavya. I'm from UK so the serials are far behind and I just saw the first episode with Ejaz in it. I want the old Kavya back!!! 😭

What do you guys think?

Midge14 thumbnail

I'm from UK so the serials are wayyyy behind here. I want the old Kavya i.e. Rakshak Sahni back!!!! 😭 He suited the innocent, simple and young demeanor of Kavya better than Ejaz. Not that I don't like Ejaz but I just think he doesn't fit in Kavya's role better than Rakshak.

What do you think?

Midge14 thumbnail

I want the old Kavya i.e. Rakshak Sahni back!! 😭 I'm in UK so the serials are behind here and I just saw the first episode with Ejaz in it and I think he doesn't suit the role at all. Rakshak looked innocent, naieve and young but Ejaz doesn't achieve the same effect.

What do you think?