cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it would be best if u continue this but i would not mind reading new one also

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanya.

I'm sure readers will turn up once you start writing! You haven't updated in like 6 months man, send out a PM to everyone saying you're restarting and people will take notice :)

Yeaaa... just sent pms..Was feeling really lazy to do that until I realized I have a pm account where I have less than half the people than I do on this account!! lolxx😆
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshilpa

it would be best if u continue this but i would not mind reading new one also

Awhh..thank you! I wouldn't mind continuing this one..I just can't.. whatever I write is just shytt..😕
jiyaa_m thumbnail
looc is shut i m so sad but its ok if u come with new one

i m waiting for the new one do it soon
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Awhh..thanks.. see the thing is it won't be the same because some things are too cliche and other things just don't happen in real life. I want the story to be something proper, with meaning behind it. And another reason why I'd change it slightly is coz people will know what happens and obviously won't bother reading it..😆

Its gonna be written by you! Not a problem! :D Waiting!! :D
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to the revamped story :)
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
 I love this ff alot..i hv read it so many times n i jst can't get enough
its really good the way it right now, bt if u think u could do better then hey GO AHEAD GIRL!
plz start writing soon, n post the prologue can't wait to read it!
oh n could u also pm me wn u update plz?
-Saumya- thumbnail
LOOC is like one of my favorite stories and you, one of my favorite writers so I'll read whatever you write :P But yea, the revamped story sounds like a better idea 😆
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just love your this story sana ny how dear your ff your work ..go a head which suits you the the best...

I am currently reading only those ff which i read before and i love and that to offline bcz commenting through mobile is pain for me .. if you want to delete me from pm ist go a head..i will ask for pm ony if  comment..

*Specially for you Sana
You are a great writer Sana trust me I really enjoyed reading your work..you were not a rubbish no one is a born writer once you start writting you improve..and your ff was hell great..your os were awesome sad yet beautifully written ...I really oved your work..

I wish you luck for your other ff ..In Sha allah when i wil be free will comment until than Allah Haffiz..
its nice knowing you)
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOOC was beautiful and even if its discontinued, it will be memorable. If a new start is what appeals to you, then just post it away! :D

A refined LOOC sounds too good actually because you might think of yourself anything but LOOC was great and YOU made it beautiful then. I can only imagine what is in store with new storyline. Just keep the inspiration going ! 😊

xx
-V