RMJ ""Written update for NOV 30th (Angad is hope )

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ketki - Bharti scene

Keti saying to bharti ,he(Anukalp) also changed but only one didnt changed and eventhoug i made him away from home also he didnt changed and loves me a lot..Bharti see mona and ketki keeps on continuing..Bharti hints and ketki changes the topic and brings sejal to picture to hanlde the scene.and tells sejal the only lady who is in your sanskaar...

Ketki sees mona and asks what she is doing here and shouts and says now your heart is filled by insulting us..and still did she need anything..mona says No and says a big sorry to ambaaji on behalf of anukalp(This lady wont change)..but ketki blames everything on mona and starts taunting her..Bharti with her dumb face keeps listening..Mona leaves from there..

Ketki says your bahu is great chalaki and soon complete my treatment ASAP...and Bharti nods her head.

Mona-Anu room

Mona cryinlgy comes to her room and anukalp sitting on bed,he sees her and asks why she is cryingly.mona says dont understand ,though ambaji know that working makes me so happy ,but still she wants to shut down my work,Anu says dont worry about it and do what you want to do..mona says how can she do by making ambaaji angry..and she started working to remove all tensions from ambaaji,but now her work became more tension for her..

Mona asks anu,why he talked to ambaaji like that, she felt so bad and now everyone will feel,its all happened bcoz of me and my work..so I have decided now that i will shut down my work.Anu says no ,dont do that and this all happened bcoz of ketki maasi,as her thinking is old and she also made ambaaji to think like her..and everything will be fine,dont worry.dont loose your spirit and says dont give any chance to maasi to point fingure on you..

Mona agrees and says from next morning on wards she will get up a bit early and will do all things by her own starting from cleaning to cooking and wont give any chance for maasi to speak and wont allow any tension for ambaaji.Anu says dont work too hard,your health will be spoiled,so better have a maid so that she will do both yours ambaaji work.Mona says what about ambaaji,anu says after her angry is lost ,then everything will be set fine..mona says then she will tell to masterji to get one maid.

Vimmy-Satnaam-Karan scene:

Vimmy and satnaam sitting and karan comes and says you guys called me , vimmy starts and says i know now you became big and you yourself can take your decisions,but still while taking any decision about house,discuss it with everyone in the family.Karan asks he didnt understand ,why they are making such a small thing of buying a tv into a very big issue.

Vimmy says now its not a small issue,it became big..then karan says yeah i know hetal told me,but why he need tv why he did like that...satnaam says its not about need,its about wish and you all staying under one roof and sometimes for your families happiness you have to sacrifice your small small things and also now hetal alone is not your responsibility.and also this family..

Vimmy says many times we all together faced many problems but never get split and we will always makes other happy and will care for each other in this house.so now i am getting scared that will this split us..satnaam says to karan,that you are the son of this house and its your responsibility to keep this house and everyone happy and not parmeet.

Vimmy says and parmeet is doing a lot by coming out of his house and staying here for sweety and tells to kaan,that you also stayed few days in your in-laws house and its not that easy to stay in sasural..Karan says you told correct and if i really know that this much will happen of bringing a tv,then i wont do it..from next time
i will tell you before i do anything..But to make hetal happy also is my responsibility ,so i cant say no to hetal.

Vimmy says who told you to say no to hetal,but make sure not to hurt others by fulfilling hetal's needs.Satnaam says along with hetal sweety is also  your responsibilty.

Gandhi's Hall

Masterji comes with a maid and introduces her to mona and says she is a good lady and dont bother about her.Mona says matter is not about her.but about the condition of our house.Anu comes and says why you are thinking we already decided ,but mona says ambaaji wont like it,but anu says everything will be fine ..

Mona asks maid about the work,she says she know everything and she can do all the work.Ambaaji comes and asks what is happening,and who is she...Mona tells she is maid and masterjii brought her to help her in work..Ambaaji says so from now,you are going to take house decisions without asking anyone.Mona says No ambaaji its not yet fixed, i am still talking ,if you say no we will send her..anu stops and says to bharti that this is his decision and not mon'as..

Ketki comes and starts taunting mona and says you fixed her work without knowing about her from where she came,whats her family all blah blah blaa..Mona says masterjii brought her and he knows everything about our house.Anu says allow her to do her work for few days,is still we have any problem with her,then we can think.

Ketki says now opening mouth in this house became a problem and no one is listening.and tells bharti i will go now and will have my treatment later.and anu says he will make arrangements for her travel but now now,after her treatment.then Ketki blackmails anu by saying that if this maid is there in this house,then she wont stay..

Mona says if you both dont want then we wont put any maid and says sorry to maid and also to masterjii..for wasting their time..All leaves from there except mona and Anu.Mona gets a call to her mobile and no one speaks after she lifts.Mona starts blah blha...

Mona-Anu room:

Anu says what happened to ambaji why she have to speak everything in front of that maid,she can also speak after that maid have left.Mona says its all bcoz of her,she told masterjii to bring maid.Anu tells mona why she is blaming herself for everything (Give her a slap Anu)..Mona tells ambaaji is very angry so she behavd like that..Anu says he is fed up and leaving for office and also tells mona not to think about it and call masterji and start her work..and if anyones asks,tell them its my decision and ask them to talk to me..and leaves.

Angad house.

One guy explaining angad by showing gandhi's and bedi's pictures that both familes live at same place in old delhi.angad seeing the pics and says so much  happened and now he has to close it now.Mona Gandhi now we have to come face to face and i have answers for all your questions...

Bharti-Kalpesh Room:

Kapesh comes and asks her what happened to her and why she is becoming so anger for all mona's deeds.and shouts she is not doing correct.Bharti says now you started blaming me without knowing what exactly happened..he says he dont want to know what all happened..bharti says who ever want to do what they want do and she wont talk anything.

Bedi's Dining Hall:

Hetal is preparing break fast and karan is preparing to leave,hetal comes and tells him to have break fast ..karan says chachaji is not feeling well,so he has to take care of everything and vimmy comes and tells if he wont eat and go,then he will also feel sick like his chachaji and asks him to have it and then if he is busy with work,then he wont get time to eat..

Parmeet enters and tells karan,you are single son of this family and everyone takes care of you a lot..Karan says its not like that and everyone will show same care of others..and says why he makes big things of small things..and leaves..Parmeet also about to leave,then vimmy asks him to have break fast and go,he tells after seeing their love his stomach is filled and leaves.

Hetal tells to vimmy, have you seen how parmeet is behaving..vimmy tells men are like that.they will bring home their office tensions.hetal says he is not alone who is working in this home..and it happened bcoz you all went against karan and supported parmeet ,and he wont think anything other than him..vimmy try to defend,but hetal says this also only bcoz og your love for parmeet and now we all suffering it..and leaves.Vimmy feels sad of hearing this.

Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhakrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sri11...good job
vcoolwater thumbnail

Hmmm...  Sounds like Angad wants to help Mona out - not hurt her.  I guess we wait and see.

neeraj1 thumbnail
Thanks for your time sri..hope angad will change fate of RMJ
avanivan thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update..
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks madam for update...waiting for angad to create some ripples in gandhyi's life
rams14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your update and when will beid's problems will get resolved
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am lost. when has Mona Gandhi asked/wondered/questioned about anything that Angad seems to have answers for Mona Gandhi??

I sense some more idiotic plot to this track (just like all the recent ones by RMJ team)
choudary thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update...
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sri for giving such a lovelu update