Till destiny do us apart(An Abhiya season-3 OS)

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys.How is everyone doin over here? I know that I am not a very regular member of the forum and rarely write for pkyek.But since the past two days I have been so in love with the show that couldnt stop myself from writing on Abhiya of season-3. The backdrop of this one shot is the same as shown in the show and it starts from where last night's epi ended and takes this whole Dehradun issue to a new perspective.It's a sort of realization that dawns upon Abhay that because of his insecurities he cant run away from his responsibilities towards Pia's and his family. Hope you guyz like it.Please forgive the grammatical errors if any(there will be many m sure) as I have written after a long time.So here goes my OS guys.Sorry for making it so long. Hope u all enjoy it despite of its length.

TILL DESTINY DO US APART
(An ABHIYA OS-Season-3)

A few drops of tears escaped pia's eyes as she felt acute helplessness dwell upon her senses. Since the past three months Pia had been leading a blissful life with Abhay, her love, her soulmate. In Mumbai, both of them had accustomed themselves into their simple yet beautiful life. Right from getting up in the morning till the cosy late night walks, they did everything together, in each other's warm company. Everything was perfectly beautiful until last night, when an overjoyed Pia called her mom to tell her about the awaited marriage proposal she had received from Abhay the same day. It was then that she came to know about her younger sister, Misha's engagement, with her deceased sister's fiance Danish. What should have come as one of the happiest news of pia's life came as a huge shocker for her. Misha didn't love Danish. Rather she loved Kabir. Pia knew it. But then why was she marrying Danish!! Misha was on the verge of disrupting three lives and Pia couldn't do anything about it. Going back to Dehradun would mean putting Abhay's life at stake which Pia obviously didn't want. She felt helpless and guilty. And to add to her misery was Abhay's condition since last night. It was almost three at night when Pia heard an uncanny sound from Abhay's room-yes they lived-in but they had separate rooms as Pia wanted them to live in the same room only after their marriage and her decision was duly respected by Abhay. When Pia went to his room to check whether everything was fine or not she came across an overstressed Abhay who looked excessively tensed. He looked as if he had seen some horrid dream. Though Abhay didn't tell Pia what had happened to him as he didn't want to stress her but upon extensive questioning from pia's side Abhay had to finally divulge that he had been repetitively getting visions of his mom and dad being in trouble. Abhay just wanted to see them at any cost. He wanted to help them, to be with them and save them. Worrying about Chand and Haseena, Abhay had become so restless that it became very difficult for Pia to put him back to sleep. But this wasn't new. Abhay still had difficulties in adjusting back into a human life nearly after two odd centuries. Many a times Abhay had problems in coping with the human emotional system. In his vampire life he had been used to super natural habits like critical analysis of his visions which he often tried to do in his human life as well but always ended up stressing himself. As his vampire powers were slowly depleting, he often envisioned and sensed things that were super natural but due to their bleak intensity he couldn't understand what he saw and always ended up over-stressing his mind trying to put those visions in place. The same was happening with Abhay this time around as well. But what worried Pia more was the fact that whether those visions were really from Chand and Haseena or some super natural creature's trap to attack Abhay. This could have come as a shock to many people who knew Pia, including Abhay, but she had been in constant touch with Alina through phone. And even Abhay didn't know this. Pia knew that Alina was the only person who had all the knowledge about the after-effects Abhay may have to suffer for this human life he was gifted with and moreover Pia trusted Alina a lot. She knew that Alina would never mean any harm to Abhay. Alina had always warned Pia to stop Abhay from following his vampire visions as they could be a super-natural creature's way to fool and trap him. Even the vampire seniors could use his weakness to generate false visions and kill him. Thinking about all these impending dangers, Pia felt as if someone had pushed her from her beautiful paradise into a hellish world full of fears and vulnerabilities. And to add to it there was no one she could share all this with. Not even Abhay!! Though in morning Abhay had accompanied her to college but after the first lecture he vanished somewhere without even informing her. In fact during the lecture the professor had ordered Abhay to go out of the class as he couldn't answer what the professor had just taught. He was probably still thinking about those visions โ€“ Pia knew! But much before Pia could also leave the class to be with him Abhay smsed her not to do so as at least one of them will understand the topic. Pia too thought that what Abhay said was reasonable enough but she didn't know that when she will come out of the class he would give her such a difficult time finding him. Pia had searched the entire college, called all his friends but he couldn't be found anywhere. She kept on calling him but he didn't pick up the phone. Pia's tension was rising every second now. Though an hour ago Abhay had messaged her that he is fine and will directly reach home in evening due to some urgent work but Pia knew that he was just running behind those visions trying to reach his mom and dad. And all this helplessness brought Pia to the college ground where she sat all alone sobbing and remembering the good old days spent with her family and Abhay.

'Ohh god what's happening with us!! And why?? Why only my family!! Why only Abhay!! I don't know what to do...how to save them all from what's happening all around' a distressed Pia cried out as she talked to herself.

'Pia someone out there is searching for you' Mrs Desai's words suddenly broke pia's chain of thoughts.

'Whose it mam?'

'I don't know dear but it's some girl from Dehradun. She had been asking everyone about you and Abhay'

As soon as Pia heard the word Dehradun a smile spread across her lips. Misha was the only one who came to her mind. But much before she could even go to find out who it was Pia saw Alina coming towards her.

'Alina!' Pia said in awe. Her eyes gleamed with a film of tears. Actually she hadn't seen someone from family and friends since a long while. And thus, seeing an old trusted friend so suddenly certainly felt good.

'Alina how come u are here, i mean in Mumbai! And how is everyone in Dehradun?' Pia asked almost in a go.

'Pia you first tell me where is Abhay'

'What! Abhay! Abhay is here only Alina, in Mumbai only. You know it then why are you asking like this'

'No! Not like that Pia, tell me where Abhay is right now'

'What happened Alina? Why are you asking about him like this? And why are you so worried. Is everything okay'

'No Pia nothing is okay.'

'What'

'Yeah Pia. Nothing is Okay!! You just tell me is Abhay getting any visions of his mom and dad...like they being in trouble or may be calling out for his help...As if they need him.'

Alina's words shook the hell lot of Pia. How did Alina know of Abhay's visions?

'Alina how do you know all this'

'Pia please don't ask anything right now. Just tell me is he getting any such visions.'

'Yes he is!! You are right Alina! He had been getting such visions since yesterday. But how do you know it Alina. Tell me please. Tell me whose doing this.'

'It's...' Alina hesitated.

'Please tell me Alina. Whose doing all this to him? I know it's not his mom dad. They had left Abhay only because they didn't want the vampires to harm him. Now they won't ever call him back as they love him a lot and can't put him in danger. I know them Alina. God forbid even if they would be in any danger they would still keep Abhay away from it.'

'You are right Pia. It's not the Raichand's. In fact they have been missing from Dehradun since you guys left.'

'Then whose it Alina? Tell me if you know.'

'Pia, It's JEH' Alina blurted.

'What!!Jeh! But why? Why Alina? Why is he doing this to Abhay? To me. What have we done?'

"Please Pia you need to be strong. You have to help me save Abhay from his trap.'

'But how is it possible Alina. Now Abhay is just a mere human. How will he be able to survive against Jeh's supernatural powers. I am afraid i will lose him Alina. No one will let us live in peace.'

'No Pia don't think that way' Alina pressed Pia's shoulder to console her. 'Pia you'd just have to be extra careful with Abhay and his vestigial vampire powers, as they can be easily misused. Especially now when three months have passed since Abhay became human and the fact that now he is on the verge of losing all his vampire abilities. He is the most vulnerable at this moment Pia. And so you need to keep a check on any super-natural thing that happens to him. Rest you can leave it to me. I won't let Jeh do anything wrong with Abhay.'

'I promise you Pia, I won't let anyone come in the way of your and Abhay's love, even if it's my own brother.' Alina affirmed Pia. Well that has been the reason why Pia trusted Alina so much.

'Thanks Alina' Pia pressed Alina's hand.๐Ÿ˜Š

'I am your friend Pia. You don't need to thank me. You just take care of yourself and Abhay.'

'Yes I will. But then you will have to come with me to my place.'

'No Pia! I can't. I have to leave for Dehradun. Bhai doesn't know that you guys are in Mumbai. I made an excuse that I am coming here for an old friend's wedding. I have to reach Dehradun maximum by tonight else Jeh will get doubtful.'

'But at least meet Abhay.'

'No Pia some other time.'

Saying so Alina left the place. Pia could finally breathe a sigh of relief as now she had all reasons to convince Abhay not to believe those visions. But much before that, what was more important was the fact that where Abhay was. He couldn't be found anywhere. Pia thought of trying his number one more time. As she picked her cell up to call him, the sight of it lit her face. Abhay's name flashed on the screen. It was a text from him. There could have been nothing more Pia would have asked for at this moment. But as soon as Pia read the message, her smiling face faded away as tension settled all over features. The message read that Abhay had met with an accident!!

Scene shift: (In Abhiya's apartment)

Pia bandaged Abhay's wounds and carefully made him sit on the bed. Thankfully the accident didn't turn out to be that serious and Abhay escaped with a few minor injuries on his forehead and arms.

'Quietly have this soup and go to sleep' Pia ordered Abhay in a stern tone and without talking to him she turned away. Abhay gently grabbed Pia's wrist to stop her.

'I am really sorry Pia. I promise this won't repeat again.' Abhay said making a child like face.๐Ÿค”

'Don't you even dare try that trick over me Abhay! This time I am not gonna sway away with this innocent act of yours. You get it.'

'So finally you agree that my innocence always bowls you over. Don't you'๐Ÿ˜‰

'Shut up Abhay' Pia tried to sound strict hiding her smile. Abhay was right! She had already been charmed upon by his innocence.๐Ÿ˜ณ

'Ok baba i am genuinely very very sorry' Abhay held Pia from her shoulders and made her sit near him. He took her hands into his. 'You know Pia I was really stressed out due to mom and dad and all those visions I had been getting. I was all engrossed into my thoughts when a little girl came in front of my car almost from nowhere and i couldn't understand what to do. I was really out of my mind Pia but from now I promise I will never be careless while driving. Not just for myself but for you. Because I know, if there's someone who cares for my life even more than myself, then it's you Pia. And I will always take care of myself because I have to spend every moment of this life with you...till i grow old and we have lots of kids'

Pia's eyes widened hearing Abhay's words๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Her face turning scarlet red.โ˜บ๏ธ
She tapped Abhay on his chest for being so naughty.๐Ÿ˜‰

'You are such a dirty mind Mr. Raichand' Pia smirked.

'That's what I am Miss Dobriyal and that's what girls love about me'.

'Ohh really!! You don't know Mr. that you are gone now' Pia started hitting him playfully.

'OUCH!! You are so mean Pia. Hitting your already injured boyfriend. You just wait hun! I will tell madhu aunty how much you have tortured me! I will tell her everything!'

Pia's jaw-dropped at Abhay's words. She couldn't believe what she heard. Had Abhay changed his mind about going to Dehradun?

'Yes Pia you are right we are going to Dehradun.'

'OMG Abhay! Did you just read my thought!'

Abhay giggled at Pia's innocence.

'No, I just read your expressions.' 'And your heart' he whispered in her ear. Pia blushed as Abhay's warm breath fell on the bare skin of her neck giving her goose bumps.

'I am so happy Abhay' Pia sighed.

'I know' Abhay smiled back at her.

'But how did you change your mind Abhay? I mean you were totally against this.'

'Yes I was. But you know Pia what all happened today changed my whole perspective about this life. Pia today I have realized that death is something we can't really run away from. Fear of death is no excuse to leave your family all alone in time of adversity. For all I went through today and what all you told me of Jeh misleading me through visions...I have understood that we can't run away if destiny has made a decision for us. I could have died even in that accident or may be Jeh could have been successful in trapping and killing me. So being in Mumbai or Dehradun holds no significance if it's your end. And so I have decided that we won't leave our family and friends alone in this phase of life when they need as the most. We will surely go to Dehradun and find out what's cooking. We will talk to Misha and Kabir and figure out everything. And I will also search for mom and dad. I am really worried Pia. Why did Alina say that they are missing? I for just once want to see them fine Pia..then I'll be Ok.And as far as it's about usโ€ฆI am sure we will be together!Together till destiny do us apart!!'๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abhay's words made Pia's heart swell with pride. She felt like the luckiest woman of the world-The proudest girlfriend of a guy who was perfect in every relationship of his-a perfect son, a perfect friend, a perfect lover and most of all a PERFECT HUMAN!๐Ÿ˜ณ

'I love you Abhay' Pia whispered as she planted a soft peck on Abhay's cheek making a smile spread across his face.๐Ÿ˜Š

'I love you too Pia.' Abhay sighed.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pia blushed and wrapped her arms around his waist with her head resting on his chest. Abhay caressed her hair softly.๐Ÿ˜

'So when are we going Abhay?'

'Day after tomorrow. I have booked the tickets.'

'OMG Abhay does that mean, tomorrow is our last day in Mumbai??...I mean at least for the next few months until we are back.'

'Yeah i guess so. But what's so OMG about it??'

'You are asking me what' so OMG about it?? Abhay you know till now we haven't even seen the most popular places of Mumbai. What will I say when back in Dehradun, tracker, angad and everyone will ask me about Mumbai!! Abhay you are so bad. Since we have come to Mumbai, you didn't even for once, take me for a proper outing!'

'Okk baba don't be upset. I promise, tomorrow we will go for an outing and spend the entire day together. we will watch movie, then lunch and then we'll go to the beach.'

'Reallyyy??'

'Yes!'

'But before going to all these places Mr. Raichand we will first go to the hospital.'

'Hospital!! Why hospital Pia? I am totally fine. And you know na I don't like hospitals and doctors.'.

'Please Abhay stop being difficult hun. And you are no longer a super hero ok. You need to get your wounds checked. And we don't even know what things caused these wounds. May be some dirty metal or glass. So you need to get a tetanus shot.'

As soon as Abhay heard Pia's words he made an innocent child-like face.

"What happened now?'

'Nothing'

'Scared??'

'Yeahh sort of! It's gonna be my first shot after all.' Abhay made a face.

Pia giggled inside at Abhay's cuteness.๐Ÿ˜† She inter-twined her fingers into his and pressed his hand.

'Don't worry baby. It won't be that bad. Trust me.' Pia pacified him.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally giving each other a goodnight kiss they moved to their respective bedrooms.

The next morning started just as they had planned. Much against all of Abhay's excuses Pia took him to hospital. But much to her surprise it didn't turn out that bad as she had thought. Though Abhay was a li'l scared initially as he saw the shot but Pia's presence and warmth eased his fear. After the check-up both of them went to watch a movie and for dinner. In the evening Abhay took Pia to the beach. It was a perfectly blissful moment as Abhay, adorned in a body hugging white shirt with black jeans and Pia in a beautiful maroon gown, walked hand in hand along the beach under moonlight. Their eyes talked and breaths inter-mingled as they got cosier with each other.โ˜บ๏ธ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely OS. Loved the title and the story too. Lol, abhay scared of going to the hospital when he has dealt with werewolves, the vampire superiors and maithali. He is so cute. And piya was the perfect gf, actually now we can say fiancee
--Rose-- thumbnail
I HAVE only one word Wowww... YOU ARE An AMAGING WRITER YAAR:-) The way you write the Emotions are jus SUPERB:-)... Abhay pia convo are FANTASTIC:-) WHAT AN OS Yaar:-)...I LOVED IT... Please continue soon and PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE THE NEXT PART PLZ...
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

lovely OS. Loved the title and the story too. Lol, abhay scared of going to the hospital when he has dealt with werewolves, the vampire superiors and maithali. He is so cute. And piya was the perfect gf, actually now we can say fiancee

Hey thnxx a lot dear for reading and liking my work.It really means a lott as i really write very less on Abhiya.So my flow for their characters isnt that good but still rly glad that u liked it.Thnxxx a lottt๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

I HAVE only one word Wowww... YOU ARE An AMAGING WRITER YAAR:-) The way you write the Emotions are jus SUPERB:-)... Abhay pia convo are FANTASTIC:-) WHAT AN OS Yaar:-)...I LOVED IT... Please continue soon and PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE THE NEXT PART PLZ...

Awww thnxx a lot dear for such a sweet reply.I am really so glad cud reach upto ur expectations thru my writing.Thnxx soo mch for taking out time to read and comment...rly means a lott๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic job I really like this OS it is one of the best.Keep it up
and update soon I am eager to know what will happen next.๐Ÿค”
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear awesome OS.I loved it.Will u continue it or its actually an end.I loved human Abhay though not more thn vampy Abhay but he is cute.I love Abhiya caring 4 each other & their love 4 each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
wow awesum os..jst luvd it..
_symphony thumbnail

Thnxx dear๐Ÿ˜Š
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikramdey

Fantastic job I really like this OS it is one of the best.Keep it up

and update soon I am eager to know what will happen next.๐Ÿค”

Aww thnxx so much dear for saying that its one of d best...thats ur humbleness yr...n m soo grateful...though i think its nothing in front of what others write over here.Pkyek forum really has some ace writers.But thankuu sooo much for such a touching feedback..thnxxx a lott๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š