Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss unknown thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey manoj ur acting rox in kzk like hell. so how is it working with shweta tiwari?is she a nice co-star? & wot abt cezanne khan? do u enjoy working with him?
ash-ch thumbnail
Dear Manoj

You seem to keep on getting slapped either by Shweta Tiwari or Tina Parekh in KJK. Have any of these been real slaps and is there any interesting episode that you could narrate.

Asha
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.shazadi

hi I am naila from Qatar just wanna know when aand with whom he will get marry ?

i have the same question too ...😊

sweet tamaana😊

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEY MANOJ YOU ROCK AS PREM I AM NOORI FROM the uk the leap hasn't happened yet but i keep update here on india-forums anyways here are my question

1. who's character do you like in the serial and why

and i just wish you all the best for the star parivaar awards and don't worry you got my vote in every catogroy your nominated in
Noor.T thumbnail
hey manoj u rock ok newayz the questions...
do u like to watch horror movies ?
what do u think of ur fans ?
who is the main person(s) behind ur success ?
Noor
Noor.T thumbnail
hi uve worked in sony and star plus but which channel is ur favourite ?
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Manoj, I am Sujata. I just wanted to ask that what do you feel while you act in KZK? Anyways, YOU ROCK!!! 😊
missxhaq thumbnail
This so called "cool guy", prem, you play, is he any resemblance of yourself, or are you the complete opposite?
Was being an actor always an aspiration for you, or something that just happened?
Are you satisfied with how you and KZK is going?
Do you wish to see yourself in any other soaps?

missxhaq thumbnail
This so called "cool guy", prem, you play, is he any resemblance of yourself, or are you the complete opposite?
Was being an actor always an aspiration for you, or something that just happened?
Are you satisfied with how you and KZK are going?
Do you wish to see yourself in any other soaps?

moy moy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

<SPAN> </SPAN><FONT size=3>Manoj Bohra LIVE on Sunday 5th March 11-30 pm IST on IF RADIO

<FONT size=3>

<SPAN>You've seen this handsome dude first brush with fame through his short-yet-effective role as the bad-boy "Nakul" in Sony's "Kkusum"..you have adored him as the sweet yet gullible "Dhruv" in Star's "Shararat" and currently he's doing what he does best- ruling hearts with his successful stint as "Prem" in Star's "Kasautii Zindagii Kay"...</SPAN>

<SPAN></SPAN>

<SPAN>Oh yeah..you know who I am talking about-it's Manoj Bohra- the latest small screen sensation.Manoj Bohra is a Marwadi who comes from a filmy background.Manoj started his television career as an assistant director to B.P.Singh doing the famous thriller on Sony- "CID".Having </SPAN><SPAN>modeled for Chlormint, Levi's, BPL, Fun Republic, Frooti and various other products, Manoj is fast becoming everybody's favorite with his pleasant demanour and unique "Cool" style..</SPAN>    

<SPAN>The sultry looks can kill you, the charming smile can bring the dead back to life, the humble gentleman is waiting just for you. So what are you waiting for? Post all your questions for Manoj on/before the 4th of March midnight IST . We will be having Manoj for a live radio interview on the 5th of March, Sunday- 11:30 pm IST on Wakas Mir Live in conjuction with Crazefm.</SPAN>

IF Development Team

gosh Amazing news..... i like what u've posted ronitfan..... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ