sweet<L4L> thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys well i live in australia n i used to watch saath rahega always

but yesterday sahara one dissapeared n now it's sahara filmy so if no one minds i'm just askin if someone can do a brief update from now on since i can't watch saath rahega always i still want to keep in touch with the serial.😭

pleaseeeeeeeee try to understand

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey...i live in the philippines and i have the same problem too...i missed yesterday's episode....can sum1 pls update...i used to update but now...i dont think i can until our sahara comes back.... 😭 😭 😭
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
hey i live in australia too and hve the same problem do u get sahara filmly instead?
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

hey i live in australia too and hve the same problem do u get sahara filmly instead?

yup....stupid channel...they're just showing all the films they showed on sahara one.....hate that filmy...😡

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

yup....stupid channel...they're just showing all the films they showed on sahara one.....hate that filmy...😡

yeh i kno like atm its playin tirchi topiwale wich has played lots on sahara one filmy is pretty crap consideriing its a pay channel normallly. oh well @ least we hve india forums 2 keep up 2 date with SRA n unfortunately we hve 2 wait until cricket is ova till we can watch it again. BTW im preeya 😃