Mar 2006 Updates------NO COMMENTS

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

March 1, 2006

By: Vidya0906

HIGHLIGHT:  DK is an insensitive brute.

Vas and Suhas are in the room with Disha.  The doc says her condition is worsening, please see to it that she emotes in some way at least, otherwise it can be very harmful for her.  Suhas is in tears but Vas says please don't lose hope.  She will be fine, nothing will happen to your daughter.  God is with her.

Here Gargi and Vedant are still with DK.  They seem to have stuck on to him like glue, just not leaving his side.  Both are busy filling his brains and ears with stuff against Disha and this fellow is a fool to listen to them dumbly.  Can't he just  drive away both of them from his house?  Gargi keeps saying Disha has killed your child just like how Vasudha had tried to do so with her.  From the time she has come to know that Vas is her mother, she has changed.  She has purposely killed the baby.  DK shouts that it was an accident and Gargi says but what was the result, the baby died, (these people are just harping on it on and on).  DK seems to believe it.  She then tells him you go to the hospital and find out what she is up to now, (what can sehe be up to, she who is lying down like a bejaan thing).  

Here Vas takes her leave from Suhas and comes out.  As she is coming out she sees DK there.  She hides from him and goes on.  DK passes her by.  She dashes against somebody and says I am sorry.  DK on hearing her voice turns back, but she has already gone from there.  In Disha's room Suki, Jharna and Suhas are trying to make her cry, but she is only saying one thing that I have killed DK's child and then she goes faint.  Suki can't take it anymore and she goes outside crying.  DK comes in to the room.  Anybody would've felt sad on seeing Disha's condition, so sick she looks, but this chap comes and starts shouting at her.  Suhas stops him and tells him what are you saying?  Can't you see how sick she is?  What you are saying cannot be heard by her now.  She has become numb with pain.  You have traumatised her with your words.  The doctors are saying her life is in danger.  He tells please do not interrupt me.  There is nothing wrong with her.  She is just playacting, (has he gone blind also?).  Suhas is so angry but she cannot say anything.  She too goes outside.

DK keeps harping about the child.  He turns his back to Disha and says, you have changed Disha after coming to know that Vas is your mother.  For you that relationship has become more important.  Me and our child have no importance in your life, that is why you took the life of our child. I want my child back, give back my baby.   (if he was in front of me I would've  him).  Poor thing Disha has woken up and sees DK.  She gets up slowly and goes to touch him from behind.  He literally pushes her away from him and shouts at her don't touch me and goes from there.  Disha is shocked and she falls down and starts to have convulsions.  Suhas and Jharna come running inside the room and lift her to the bed.  You feel really sad on seeing Dish's condition.  The doctor comes and gives her an injection and she become quiet.

Here Satya and Shyla are coming out of a gurudwara.  The police comes there and asks Satya does he have doubt on anyone?  Who does he think might've done this accident?  He tells I am absolutely sure it is Vasudha, because on the day of the accident, the serial Naqaab was aired on TV in which Disha had benaqaabed Vasudha.  To take her revenge she did this.  The police is assured and goes from there.  Satya is worried for Disha's health and Shyla assures him you don't worry, she will be fine, nothing will happen to your Disha.

DK has come home and is brooding.  He is imagining Disha laughing in front of him.  He gets angry and says, Disha tum has rahin ho?  Hamara bachcha gaya and you are laughing?  Disha says aaj main bahut khush hoon.  He is so angry and gets up and then realizes it was his imagination.  He then makes an urgent call to Ali.  Ali comes there and asks him what is it DK bhai?  Why did you call me so urgently?  I was in the midst of an important meeting?  DK gets angry with him and tells bhaad mein jaaye tumhara meeting.  I want a gun just now and Ali says but why, he again loses his cool and says don't question me, if you can get me otherwise I know to make my own arrangements.  Ali says okay and goes.  DK is thinking since this Vasudha has come into our lives, it has been full of problems.  I will finish off the root of all problems.

Tomm:  Disha has come home.  She is on a wheel chair.  Rano is behind her.  Suhas, Jharna and Kaki are all around her trying to make her laugh.  Johnny is dressed up as a clown and is dancing around her and singing an old song.  DK comes there and says stop it, what is all this?  yeh mera ghar hai, yahaan kya nautanki laga rakha hai?

Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
March 2, 2006

Suhas and Jharna are sitting outside Disha's room in the hospital.  Suhas is crying and Jharna is consoling her, don't worry aai, Disha will be fine.  The doc comes and they all go inside.  Doc is telling please ask Mr. Sehgal to meet me.  Suhas says doctor whatever is there to tell you can tell me, I am her mother.  The doc says, you see it is very important that she must show some emotion, otherwise her mental condition will deteriorate and there is also danger to her life.  We have done everything possible there is to treat her, now it is in your hands and that of God's.  Suhas says we would like to take her home, the doc says okay I will get the discharge papers ready, you may then take her home.

DK is brooding full time.  He keeps thinking of the baby, Disha and in the end Vasudha.  He gets up impatiently and goes from there.  Ali is waiting for DK in a remote place.  DK comes there and asks him if he has brought the revolver.  Ali asks him but why do you need it?  DK flares up and says don't ask questions just tell me if you have brought it?  Ali hands it over and Vasudha's face flashes in front of DK.

Vas comes to the hospital in the same burkha.  As she is about to enter Disha's room, a nurse stops her and asks who are you?  She tells I am the mother of the patient who is in this room.  Please just let me see her.  The nurse says but she has been discharged and has gone home.  Vas is happy on hearing that and asks so Disha is fine now?  The nurse says no, the doctors have done all that they could, but her condition is as it was.  It has not improved and unless she cries or laughs, there is still danger to her life.  Vas cries.

All are trying to make Disha laugh.  Johnny is dressed up as a clown.  Jharna is also accompanying him and they are singing that evergreen song from Half Ticket

cheel-cheel chillaa ke kajri sunaaye,

jhoom-jhoom kauvaa bhi Dholak bajaaye,

arrey, vaah vaah vaah, arrey vaah vaah vaah.

Suhasini, Kaki and Rano are all clapping.  Disha is sitting with absolutely no expression on her face.  DK on seeing all this hungama in his house shouts "stop it, yeh kya lagaye rakha hai yahaan par.  Yeh ghar hai ya nautanki ka stage".  Johnny says DK bhai we are only trying to humor Disha sister.  Doctor has said for her to become alright she must cry or laugh, show some emotion at least.  DK gets angry and says, "kuch nahin hua hai Disha ko, yeh sab iska naatak hai".  Suhas gets angry and she goes to say something but DK makes ishaara and says enough I don't want to hear anything on this and goes inside.

At the police station Palia has come and he is telling the inspector that Vasudha had killed Bhalla their diamond expert and is now putting the blame on him and she has also given him a bag full of money to take the blame upon himself.  He is showing the police the money.  They are staring at it wide-eyed.  The police have come to Vasudha's house to arrest her, and are searching for her but she is nowhere to be found.  They go back empty-handed.

It is late night and DK has come to Vasudha's house.  He has the gun in his hand.  He is going towards a room and Vasudha is behind him.  She is asking have you come to kill me?  DK is taken by surprise and he turns around and in doing so his hand dashes against the sofa and the gun falls from his hand and comes and lands at Vasudha's feet.  She picks it up and is pointing the gun at him and says, "toh aap mujhe maarne aaye hai Dushyant babu", please do it and she gives the gun to him.  DK is surprised.
Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
March 3, 2006

She tells I deserve to die. I have committed so many sins, yahaan tak ke maine apni hi beti ki jaan lene ki koshish ki. I have brought misery upon my own daughter and today she is battling for her life. She has become so numb with the shock that she is not aware of anything around her. DK is like feeling guilty and is also feeling bad that he has also hurt Disha. Vasudha continues, "Disha wants your love and support now. Please don't have hard feelings towards her. It was all my fault that she has lost your baby. Please make Disha all right with your love." DK goes away from there.

Suhas has come to Disha's room and her bed is empty. She is calling out to her, but she is not there. Kaki and Rano also come in to the room. They come outside and start calling for her, but no reply. Just then DK's car comes and on seeing him Suhas comes running and asks have you seen Disha?. DK is shocked and asks what has happened to her, where is she? Suhas then gets angry and says it is all because of you. When she needed your love and support the most, you only abused her and accused her and now she has gone. DK is shocked and comes inside to their room. He sees a letter with a rose on it on the dresser. It was written when she had gone to give that tape. It's written, "DK today I am so happy that you have forgiven me. From this day on it will only be the three of us, me, you and our baby. Please I have to go to give this tape, which is vital for the expose on Vas. After today, you will never find the house empty, I will always be there waiting for you. Bas, ab main yu gayi aur yu aayi. DK you know how much I love you and I also know that you love me as much. I will always be your Disha." DK on seeing this cries and says, oh god what have I done, what not I told her and now where could she have gone?

Disha is walking on a lonely road. It is dark and the moonlight is there. Kaki makes a call to Satya and she asks if Disha has come there? Satya says but she is not well na, then how will she come here? Kaki says but she is not there at home, so we thought she might've come to meet you. Satya is tensed and Kaki says if she comes there or if you get any news of her, please let us know imm.

DK is in his car, searching for Disha. Satya is also looking out for her. A big van is speeding and Disha is right in front of it. DK's car has neared that spot and he sees Disha and he shouts her name. He gets out imm and is hurrying towards her. Satya has also reached that spot but he just stands where he is, (thoughtful fellow).

Monday: DK is saying mujhe maaf karo Disha, I have hurt you so much. They are near that place only. Disha has not got hurt. Satya is standing far and is watching all this. He turns back and has tears in his eyes.
*Guli* thumbnail
March 6, 2006
By:Vidya0906

Disha is saved in the nick of the time. Satya on seeing DK stops and DK takes Disha in his arms. He tells her please forgive me Disha for the harsh words that I have said to you. She of course cannot make out where she is and with whom she is. DK calls home and informs Suhas that he has found Disha and he will bring her home soon. Suhas gives the good news to all and they all are happily discussing what to do when she comes home. Suhas says we'd better lock up the baby room, otherwise on seeing that she may be upset and she goes and locks it.

Vasudha is outside the Sehgal House waiting for a glimpse of Disha. Just then DK's car comes and halts outside. He gets out and also gets Disha out. Vasudha on seeing her is about to get out of the car but stops thinking what am I doing? DK and Disha go inside, Suhas asks Disha where did you go, didn't you even think of us when you just went off like that? Disha is still a zoombie and she is just unaware of anything. she sits on the sofa and all surround her. DK tells Johnny the other day you were singing and dancing do that now. Johnny starts his "arre vaah vaah vaah" song, but it does not have any effect on our queen. He then makes funny faces and still no response, in the end DK says enough Johnny. He then tells Suhas he will take Disha to the baby room and he takes her. He points each toy and object in that room, which are half burnt and says Disha see these are all the toys that we had bought for our baby, but our baby is no more now. We have lost our baby Disha, we have lost it and he takes her in his arms.   But Disha is like stone.   No feeling nothing.

Satya comes home and it is very late at night. His dad asks him from where are you coming so late, he says I had gone to meet Disha. Mr. Malik gets angry and says, what? at this late hour you went to meet Disha. Why are you behaving so? You very well know she is a married woman, why are you bent upon creating a rift bet Disha and her husband. Satya says I am not doing any such thing. Disha's aunty called me up to say that Disha is missing, so I had gone in search of her. Malik aks so did you find her? Yes but her husband found her first and goes from there. Malik thinks when will you understand that she can never be yours?

Vasudha is at a temple and she is praying fervently to Ganapati Bappa. She is telling please lord save my daughter's life. Please don't punish her for the sins that I have done. It is her bad luck that I am her mother. Please god just let her be fine and let her get all the happiness that she deserves. She is crying a lot. Here Disha is showing some feelings. She is entering the baby's room on her own. She is touching each object and simultaneously they are also showing Vasudha praying. DK who was passing by the room sees Disha inside and comes near her. Disha touches a burnt up doll and then realizes that her child is no more. She starts to cry. DK on seeing her cry takes her in his arms and she cries a lot and says our baby, and he is also in tears.

Tomm: Ali is saying DK bhai let us get back to work now. Another assignment of diamonds are there to be flicked

*Guli* thumbnail

March 7, 2006

Disha is crying in DK's arms.  The rest of the family can hear Disha's wails and have come running to see what has happened.  Disha on seeing Suhas goes in to her arms and is crying again.  Suhas consoles her and says all will be fine from now on.  Bappa will take care of everything.  Disha keeps crying and all are happy to see her crying.

The next day, Ali and DK are meeting at some place.  Ali asks how are you DK bhai and how is bhabhi?  He says she is fine now.  Ali says so now you can come back to work.  DK asks what work?  He says a new assignment of diamonds is coming next week.  DK says I am not going to work with you all from now on.   I am grateful to you that you supported me during my bad days, but now I don't want to work in anything illegal.  Ali says but how can that be? you have got to work with us.  DK says never, I will never do anything that Disha is against to.  I don't want to hurt her anymore.  And I have a piece of advice to you, you too leave this job and do something respectable.  Ali just nods and goes from there.

Disha is sitting on the steps inside the house.  The music of "man se man ka kya rishta hai" is being played.  DK comes with a tray of soup and starts feeding her.  Disha holds on to his hand and smiles at him.  Afterwards he wipes her face.  He then takes her in his arms and kisses her head and Disha snuggles up to him.  Jharna and Johnny are watching the scene with a smile on their faces.

It is night and Disha is sleeping on DK's lap.  He is caressing her head and she is fast asleep.  Rano comes near the door and on seeing them stops.  she calls Suhas and they watch the 2Ds cozying up to each other.

Vasudha is at the temple (that has become her second home now, she is always there).  She is praying to god please make my daughter all right.  Just then she sees a car has come and halted outside the temple.  DK gets out of the car and he comes to Disha's side and holds her hand  while she gets down from the car.  She has worn a lovely reddish peach color saree.  Vasudha on seeing her is happy and thanks god for Disha being in good health.  The 2Ds pray to god and after they finish praying DK takes Disha in his arms and says from now on Disha you will not think about this incident.  Forget it as a bad dream.  We will start a new life together and God will bless us with happiness.  Vasudha is happy to hear these words coming from DK.

Ali, Gargi and Vedant have gathered at Ali's place.  Gargi is asking why did you call us urgently?  He says now for some time we will not work together.  They ask why?  He says DK has refused to work with me.  He says he will not do any illegal work henceforth.  They ask why, he says he does not want to hurt Disha anymore so.  He says this disha has become a big hindrance to us and goes away angrily from there.  Gargi says disha recovering is good news for us.  Ved asks how, she says now she will give her statement to the police and they will arrest Vasudha who will be in jail for the rest of her life. 

The 2Ds have come home.  The whole family has gathered there, even the missing members (Suki's husband who had gone to act in Shirdi Saibaba, Gautam, etc) all were there, except for Azoba.  They all have a serious expression on their faces.  Disha asks Suhas what happened why are you all so quiet?  Just then Vas who was standing behind comes forward and says Disha.  Dish is shocked on seeing her.  She says what are you doing here?  Vasudha starts with her pleadings.  She tells I know I have no right to your forgiveness nor your love.  But please Disha I have changed a lot and I am prepared to face any punishment that you will give me.  Disha says stop your nonsense, how did you dare to step into my house?  Suhas comes and says but Disha at least listen to what Vasudha has to say, Disha says no aai, I don't want to listen to anything that she says.  She holds Vasudha's hand and drags her away from there right up to the door. 

She says wasn't it enough all that she has taken away from us, now what more does she want now?  Gautam says she hasn't come to take anything but she has given back all that she had taken away from us.  Rano says yes Di and she shows the file in her hand and says, we have got back jiju's Kanaka and Sehgal House and also our house and business.  Disha is watching speechless.

Wednesday:  The 2Ds have gathered outside the Kanaka Empire and a big gathering of their staff is also there.  Disha is cutting a ribbon and all are cheering her.

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
March 8, 2006

Disha is still staring at the papers with a mixed feeling. Suhas asks Disha to forgive Vasudha – Disha stays non-committal. Disha goes to her room and breaks down. Vasudha reaches the house and breaks down. In the night, Disha goes to Vasudha's house. DK is worried to not find Disha on the bed. Vasudha is glad to see Disha and thinks that she has forgiven her but clears her misunderstanding by saying that her mother is only her Aai. Just then DK and Suhas also reach there. Vasudha pleads with her to forgive her but disha is not moved. Dk takes Disha out and goes to Vasudha and assures her that one day Disha will accept her just then cops reach there and Vasudha says that she has called the cops to arrest her. But disha does not forgive her. Gargi is shocked to hear that Vasudha has given over everything to Disha – DK. Disha sees Vasudha going with the cops and starts to sob. Disha and DK inaugurate Kanaka Empire for a new beginning. Gargi and Vedant see this from a distance.

*Guli* thumbnail
MARCH 9, 2006 & MARCH 10, 2006

Gargi and Vedant are gloating over Vasudha's arrest but at the same time Gargi is cursing her for giving away everything to Disha. Vasudha is in the cell and is hoping against hope that Disha might come to meet her. The police comes and tells her that she has a visitor. From far she can see someone coming and who has worn a saree exactly like Disha's. She feels very happy. But on coming near, she sees that person is Suhas. She is disappointed. Suhas says you must have expected Disha and trust me, she will come to visit you one day, don't lose hope. Vasudha is crying.

Satya is sitting in his office as usual dreaming of Disha. Shyla comes there and sees him lost in thoughts. She comes in and tells him, come on Satya come out of it. This doesn't suit you. Enjoy life and have fun, come lets go for a drive. Satya gets irritated and says no thanks I am happy as I am. Shyla loses her cool and says but can't you see you are destroying yourself this way. Why pine after somebody else's love. Disha can never be yours. She is a married woman can't you understand even this much (where was this wisdom when she was encouraging him to go behind Disha?) Satya gets angry and tells her to mind her own business and never interfere in his life. He knows that Disha is married and he is not expecting anything in return for his love. Nobody can stop him from loving her and so saying he goes from there. Shyla feels sad and is thinking why did I feel sad today on Satya shouting at me? (looks like she is falling for him, hope she just kidnaps him and gets lost from this serial).

Disha has come to her aunty's (Mrs. Desai) place. She is wiping Deva's photo which is hung in the wall. Disha watches this and is smiling. She calls Bua, and she turns and is delighted to find Disha. They both hug and Mrs. Desai says why didn't you tell me as soon as you met me that you are my Deva's daughter? Disha just smiles and then says, I have come to take you with me to my home. From the day I came to know that I too have an aunty, my own blood relation, I was really very happy. Please do come and stay with us. DK also will be happy to have you with us. Mrs. Desai says, please I cannot come and stay with you, but I will surely come to visit you often. Disha does not listen and i making zidd for her to come and she agrees.

DK has come to the Sehgal House. As he steps in, he can hear his mother's voice calling out to him. He can also hear Disha and himself doing ched-chad in happier times. He smiles to himself and is happy on coming home. Just then Gargi comes there with a puja ka thali and a lighted lamp on it. She says welcome home Sunny. Where is my bahu Disha? DK gets bugged and keeps quiet. Gargi makes a big issue about them both coming to stay at Sehgal House. She says now we all will live together like one happy family. DK says, excuse me, but I want both you and Vedant to leave this place imm. She looks and also and says what are you saying, but where will we go? This is our house also. He says no, I will not let you stay here and once again create problems for me and Disha. She says but don't you have bharosa on us? He says no, I don't trust either of you. So just leave this place before Disha comes here. She says DK I will not tell Disha about your illegal business, I promise. DK says so you are trying to blackmail me? Well I am not scared, what proof do you have that I have done any illegal work. And as it is, I am leaving all that, so that does not make any difference to me. Gargi looks like she would have gladly DK.

Here at Satya's office somebody gives him a CD and says it was left in the reception area. Satya takes the CD and plays it. Ali is there with a purse of diamonds and he is looking at the diamonds. Just then DK comes there and is taking the purse from him. Satya wonders so this is what they do. Smuggling diamonds. I must tell this fact to Disha immediately.

Disha and Mrs. Desai have come to the Bhosale House. Suhas welcomes them.

Just then Satya calls Disha and she gets irritated to hear his voice. He says I have something urgent to tell you. She says not now Satya, I am busy and cuts the phone. Satya gets bugged and then thinks I must get some more proof against DK, otherwise Disha will never believe me.

Ms. Desai thanks Suhas for taking care of Disha for all those years and says you are her true mother and not that witch. Suhas says, but Vasudha has changed now and she is very repentant about whatever she has done. Disha gets angry and says, aai why are you feeling so sympathetic towards Vasudha? I don't like it when you are patronizing her. She can never change. There must be a plan behind this also, I will never trust her ever. Then she asks where is Rano? Suhas says she must be inside. Disha goes in and is sad to see that Rano is holding Vedant's photo and crying.

DK is telling Gargi to pack her bags and leave from there imm. Saying this he leaves from there. Gargi curses DK like anything. She is still scheming some plan to take back everything from him. She goes on and on about the same thing, until Vedant bursts out and says, please mom stop it. When will you learn? Your whole life has been spent plotting against one person or the other. Are you not tired from all this scheming? Everyday when I see myself in the mirror I am ashamed to see my face. I am ashamed to call myself as your son. I am just tired from all this, I want love and peace. Is that too much to hope for? He has tears in his eyes, (one can never trust him, even though he looks as if he has changed you never know when he will change color and be the old wicked Vedant).

Disha has come home. She is passing Vedant's room. He is holding Rano's photo and is looking sadly at it. Disha feels a lot for him. She comes into the room and on seeing her, he asks how are you feeling now? She says I am fine.   She then asks are you missing Rano? He says, Disha I want to tell you one thing. I agree I have been behaving so badly towards all of you. The day when you left me at the altar, I had promised myself that I will destroy you and every person connected with you. I tried in humiliating you and your family in every possible way. Today looking back, I feel so ashamed of myself, that I don't even have the right to ask for your forgiveness. She says I have forgotten everything. As long as you keep my sister happy, I don't want anything, (dumbo cannot forgive Vasudha but ready to forgive and forget Gargi and Vedant's misdeeds).

DK is back to his old habit of drinking. A big bottle is there in his hand and his glass getting ready to be filled. He calls his servant and asks have Gargi and Vedant left by now? He says no they are getting ready to go. Just then Disha comes there and tells the servant to go inside. She doesn't even comment on DK's drinking nor does she come and sit next to him. DK looks up and asks what is it? She says can't you let choti ma and Vedant stay here? DK looks at her as if she has gone mad. He says what are you saying? Have you forgotten all the troubles which they had inflicted on us and how mercilessly they had put us out from here. In your pregnant state you were made to roam the streets of Mumbai. Disha says I have not forgotten. I remember everything. I just asking you to let them stay for the night. Just then Gargi and Vedant come there with bags in hand. Gargi says okay beti ab hum chalte hai. Disha says no don't go. DK gets angry and shouts at Disha, I cannot understand tum kis mitti ki bani ho? Itna hamdardi kyu jatha rahin ho in logon pe. they do not deserve it. Tomm the minute they get a chance they will not hesitate to stab you or me in the back.   Disha says please DK just let them stay for the night (Gargi is thinking why is she inisiting for one night? I am sure she is pakaoing some khichdi). DK gives up and says okay, do as you wish (poor chap, kab iski biwi ko akal aayegi?)

It is nighttime, the 2Ds are sitting outside in a big swing. They are talking about the times when they had suffered a lot. Disha says but we were lucky to have some good people with us at that time. DK says yes, if it were not for PK bhai, Johnny, Jharna, the hotel manager, our lives would've been miserable. We must help them in some way. Disha says yes, but you have forgotten Ali bhai, he also had helped us in a big way, DK you said that the mall work has been stopped, that means Ali must be out of work. Can't you give him a job in Kanaka as a production manager. She then takes DK's cell and calls Ali. Ali says yes DK bhai what is it? Disha gives the phone to DK and says talk with him. DK says Ali mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni thi. Ali says ok, but not now i have an important work to do now and says bye. Satya is standing at a distance and is hearing all this. Just then Ali makes another call and says boss i want to meet you just now, i am coming. Satya is thinking who can be his boss?

Ali comes to a remote place and Satya has also followed him there. Both get down from their respective cars and Satya is going behind Ali. Just then somebody comes and touches Satya's shoulder and he is surprised to see that person. Maybe it was Ali.

Monday: It is Holi and Satya is playing holi with his dad. He is telling him I had followed Ali but I did not get to meet his boss. Once I find out who he is working for, then I am going to expose DK and the gang.

*Guli* thumbnail

March 13, 2006

Satya meets his dad at the site.  Both are surprised on seeing the other.  Satya asks his dad how come you are here.  He is telling I was passing by, saw your car and got down to know what you are up to.  Satya smiles and tells actually I was following Ali who had come here to meet his boss, but now I have missed him.  If I had got to know who the boss is, then I would've collected enough evidence against DK and have got him arrested.  Malik gets uncomfortable and says why are you so much at the back of DK?  Can't you leave him alone?  Satya says no.

Rano is sitting sadly thinking of god knows what?  Suki is getting the colors of holi ready.  She is having a gulal ka packet in her hands and is making a big job of opening it.  On seeing Rano, she comes to her and says why are you so sad?  Rano says, if today Di's baby was still there, then Holi would've been so different this time.  Suki says don't worry she will come out of her sadness very soon.  Just then Disha comes there.  On seeing her, Rano runs to her and both of them hug each other.  She then turns back and call choti ma.  Gargi and Ved (with two big bags in his hands) come inside.  Suhas also comes out to the hall.  On seeing her, Gargi makes namaste.  Disha tells her aai, please can they stay here for sometime?  Suhas asks her whether DK knows about it?  She says no, and that he is not allowing them to stay at the Sehgal House also.  Suhas says, it is okay they can stay here.  Gargi says Suhasiniji aapki beti devi hai, agar har insaan iske jaise hota then this world would've been a better place to live in.  As soon as she is alone, her mind starts scheming again.  She is thinking, good that I got to stay here.  I can keep an eye on the 2Ds and Kanaka and mauka milte hi kanaka ko apne bas mein kar loongi.

DK is in a meeting with his departmental heads.  He is telling we must not lose any time in taking Kanaka to greater heights.  Just then PK and Johnny come there in suit, boot and tie.  DK introduces them as members of the board, one will look after the operations and the other administration.  All present there cheer them and welcome them.  Afterwards DK hugs both of them.

Vedant and Rano are outside in the lawns of the house.  Rano is having a gulal ka tray with yellow, pink and green colors in it.  Ved is asking for her forgiveness.  He is asking her to trust him, she says I cannot trust you.  He tells Disha has forgiven me, can't you forget all that has happened between us and let us start life in a new way.  She is unsure and turns to go when he catches hold of her hand, (it is exactly like how it was last year between the 2Ds, but that was more romantic).  He pulls her back, then takes her hand and touches the yellow color and smears it on his cheek and then he touches the color and smears it on her cheek.  She smiles and then goes away from there.  Gautam sees him and he makes a stern face.  Ved wishes him but he just goes inside the house.

Satya is playing holi with his dad.  He is again talking about exposing DK, when Malik gets irritated and says why are you so obsessed with catching DK.  Is the reason anyway connected to Disha?  Satya says no, even before I used to do this work.  Malik says but I had never seen this junoon in you before.  All this has come only after you have met with Disha.  Satya avoids answering that and goes to his room.

Disha is at her home and is sadly watching the kids play holi.  She is thinking kaash my baby was alive today😭.  Just then Bua comes there and consoles her and says good times will come.  Don't lose hope.  By God's grace, once again this house will be filled with laughter and happiness.  Very soon, is ghar bhi nanhe nanhe aawaazon se khil utegi. 

Satya is having the CD in his hand and Malik sees that.  He asks him what is that? and he tells this is the proof against DK and Ali.  I am going to give it at the nearest police station.  Malik agains cautions him on what he is doing and says this way you are even going to hurt Disha.  He tells no, Disha will be pleased with me as she is also a follower of truth.

Satya goes to Shyla's house.  She is surprised and even angry on seeing him.  Satya asks her are you still pissed off with me?  She asks why did you come here?  He says I am taking this CD to the police, which will expose DK of his misdeeds.  Shyla says but don't you think Disha will be hurt by all this?  He says no, she is a brave girl.  Shyla says but this way you will lose her also.  He says dekha jaayega.  They both then go in his car.  He stops at the police station and steps out with the CD in his hand, (he is holding it like a sword).

Tuesday:  Malik is calling Ali and is telling him that Satya has got some evidence against DK and he has taken it to the police.  Ali is shocked and is thinking the first person who will be caught is myself, I better make my escape.  Just then the bell rings of his house and he is scared.

In a promo scene they had shown Satya blurting about of DK's illegal work to Disha and DK is angrily watching satya.  Disha on listening to it accuses DK of breaking her trust and that she never thought that he would stoop so low and then slaps him, (lagta hai, is holi mein DK ke gaal ko lal rang sirf Disha ke thappad se milega).  This Disha also is a strange character.  She can forgive Gargi and Vedant but not DK or Vasudha😕.

*Guli* thumbnail
March 14, 2006

Satya disconnects Malik's call. Malik then calls Disha to find out where Satya is but in vain. Bua comes with thali and puts colour on Disha. Suhas sees Bua & Disha together very happy and feels awkward. She leaves, DK comes out and sees Suhas wiping her tears and about to go. DK asks her to come with him. He will drop Suhas, DK convinces Suhas don't misunderstand Disha. Mallik asks Ali to be a little vigilant, as Satya has got some evidence. DK convinces Suhas that Disha can never put anyone above her Aai. Disha comes to know from the watchman that Suhas had come but left without meeting her. Disha calls Gautam to ask but Gautam talks a little rudely as he is upset to have Gargi & Vedant in his house. Malik assures Ali that Satya will not expose DK. Just then Satya enters and tells Malik that he will expose DK. Malik lies that he was talking to Shyla. Satya tells him that he has shown the evidence to police. As DK is dropping Suhas, he gets news of Ali's arrest.
*Guli* thumbnail
March 15, 2006

DK is shaken by the news of Ali's arrest. Sanya comes back to Gautam's life with their kid. Vedant and Gautam have a confrontation where Rano comes out in support of Vedant. Disha sees all this and is surprised and happy. DK goes to meet Ali in prison and asks his boss's name but Ali does not tell. Vedant pleads with Disha to Rano and him to unite. Inspector informs Satya that DK had come to meet Ali. Satya is determined to find the ultimate boss of his nexus. Malik wishes him good luck. Disha gets Rano out of the room and tells Vedant to fill her maang. Gargi tries to intervene but Vedant stops her. Disha takes Rano and Vedant to the temple to pray. DK comes looking for Satya ?finds Malik and warns him to get Ali out. Just then, Satya enters and records DK's conversation that he was telling Malik. As DK threatens Malik for Satya, Satya comes forward warning him not to touch his dad. Satya plays DK's recorded voice. Malik shocked. DK shocked.