Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
now that is something people want to see :-)
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey saw a similar topic jst seconds b4... i wud luv dat scene... Edited by mystic@ - 12 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Like Dharmendra on the water tank in Sholay?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
that is something i want to see desperately...arnav drunk and confess his feelings and pain to khushi...and only khushi...it would be an awesome scene...i wonder when our dream will come true...i guess arnav is the only one hero i want to see him drunk because when he is in conscious he always puts a fake mask on his face...now after drunk when he is sub-conscious we can know the depths of his pain and how much he loves khushi...and how it hurts to see khushi far away from him
IronyDied thumbnail
that would be a treat to watch!

gaowalo..ye jo khushi hai na..isse mai i love you bulwane wala tha..par is lavanaya ne bich me bhanji mardi!

🤣🤣🤣
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

that is something i want to see desperately...arnav drunk and confess his feelings and pain to khushi...and only khushi...it would be an awesome scene...i wonder when our dream will come true...i guess arnav is the only one hero i want to see him drunk because when he is in conscious he always puts a fake mask on his face...now after drunk when he is sub-conscious we can know the depths of his pain and how much he loves khushi...and how it hurts to see khushi far away from him

How does it matter if he confesses when drunk the next day we will get to see the same old Denial Singh Raizada. He would say raat gaye baat gaye.And we get to see the same old crying Khushi. But if happens on the engagement day their engagement is more likely to get cancelled or postponed (only if Lavanya is dumb enough after this incident)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous4444

How does it matter if he confesses when drunk the next day we will get to see the same old Denial Singh Raizada. He would say raat gaye baat gaye.And we get to see the same old crying Khushi. But if happens on the engagement day their engagement is more likely to get cancelled or postponed (only if Lavanya is dumb enough after this incident)

i agree this man is very unpredictable...in the morning after drinking the lime juice...he will forget...but at least khushi will remember it...and she knows when a person is drunk...they tell the truth...i want to see him drunk too...but then in front of the whole family...he may look like an insult...but then an advantage is there...the wedding would be stopped...and la out of the house...lets see what happens...right now they are playing cupids for PaYash...
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree this man is very unpredictable...in the morning after drinking the lime juice...he will forget...but at least khushi will remember it...and she knows when a person is drunk...they tell the truth...i want to see him drunk too...but then in front of the whole family...he may look like an insult...but then an advantage is there...the wedding would be stopped...and la out of the house...lets see what happens...right now they are playing cupids for PaYash...

I don't think he will say I love you until he or Khushi is put at the edge of the cliff like Khushi faking suicide on April Fool's day for his Love. This might force Arnav to pour out his feelings, I know it would be unfair to Arnav but that's the way it has to be. 
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no... not in a drunk mood please. I want him to confess in full sense.