kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Jassi takes the responsibility to punish the person responsible for sabotaging her new collection. Will she succeed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Thnx Kanchi......meri duaaeen Jassi ke saath hain.........hope Armaan gets caught this time😑

Edited by ides - 19 years ago
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya..me too..i hope he'll be punished this time..its enough of him doing mistakes and getting away with them all 🀒
yashika thumbnail

paata nahin guys........ today they showed bebe telling jassi abt the 'importance of bharosa after shaddi and all...... 'and how sometimes men brk their wives heart after marriage....... frankly speaking i cld not fathom as to why that scene was there. it somehow seemed to have been planted as an afterthought. didn't look like it was there as part of the natural flow... maybe they are soon going to show jassi's bharosa on purab being tested...........

also, this envelope thing, i think somehow armaan will implicate purab in this...kaise i dunno ... thru some stupid twist maybe...

even if he doesn't, i am sure he will manage to wriggle out of this too....like he always does.........

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
the next promo will be titled JALNE WALON KA MUH KALA......and accompany this photo

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hi, thanks Kanchi.. Nishi nice avataar.. Welcome to the gang... ides .. πŸ˜†Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
That was tooooo funny ides...... πŸ˜†
nish_k thumbnail
[QUOTE=ides]the next promo will be titled JALNE WALON KA MUH KALA......and accompany this photo

very well said
pj04 thumbnail
yashika....think positive thoughts, uparwala tony aur diya ko sadbuddhi de,let us enjoy p and j romance until we can
kanchi thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ides

the next promo will be titled JALNE WALON KA MUH KALA......and accompany this photo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†