Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Chalo I got the idea n review  now about the episode by two Pagal fans of Rati to third pagal fan 😆 ..So betteer I watch tonight 😃😳 n give my verdict

Correcting plz...not pagal...Ardent and Soulful fans of Rati di ðŸ˜ƒ 
yaar...pri...wish we al could have watched episode at a single time yaar

ye kya nonsense hai...we see it now, u see it at nite, roshnee sees 2moro ðŸ˜†
cha...agar hum sab ek hi time pe dekh pathe tho..we would ahve run RP AT with high speed!!!
Again Silly Approach from him to help her , it will irritate Indira More . whats wrong with man 😕 ...he has to undertstand that Indira can look after herself .. Peecha karna chodo 😕

WHO IS HE.. Yeh akhir hai kaun???
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG.. Rishi has blamed Indira n complained.. it seems his character is going negative n he has come to Indiras life to take some revenge [:s]
[DIV]</div>
<div>[/DIV]
[DIV]Well i m looking forward to tonights Episode ..[/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]Munna bhai wanted Rishi to his business partner[LOL][=))]so both of then can go to Uzbekistan n start doing Maata Ka Jagrata n open feriwala shop also [LOL]in yesterdays episode [/DIV]</font>

hope the CV's hav a proper track in mind with rishi the way he is being shown wanting to help indira bt always get more trouble for her
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Priyanka...here is something which u cant miss presently

http://www.ratipandey.in/blog/2011/11/zee-rishtey-awards/

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Correcting plz...not pagal...Ardent and Soulful fans of Rati di ðŸ˜ƒ 
yaar...pri...wish we al could have watched episode at a single time yaar

ye kya nonsense hai...we see it now, u see it at nite, roshnee sees 2moro ðŸ˜†
cha...agar hum sab ek hi time pe dekh pathe tho..we would ahve run RP AT with high speed!!!

My granny cannot stop watching BV , she had been watching for past one yr wit my mum.. i do not want to force her to change the channel for me .. so i do not mind repeart same night😆😃
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
supereb episode
majedaar  indu ki chik chik ...

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
U knw wht,,,,,,am planning to watch repeat at late nite today ðŸ˜†
but the thing is...tht...evry1 sleeps bef tht only...😆...tho mujhe chori chori chupke chupke dekhna padega ðŸ˜† but still i will...coz...the epi was Dinchak!!!! ðŸ˜†

Priyanka...here is something which u cant miss presently

http://www.ratipandey.in/blog/2011/11/zee-rishtey-awards/

Thanks 😃.. Will comment later on

Best Bahan 😃 & Best New Jodi ..😳  ..Not Bad ..RP is rocking n due to her her teams are rocking too ..

I m happy HD is getting positive reviews worldwide ..
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Priyanka...am very happy tht within few weeks of its arrival Hiter didi has won awards.
and regd Rati di...aft yrs she is a part of Zee family and as soon as she entered she got awards for her characters.

but am waiting for the day whn she will get award for herself, and not jst for the charaters she plays. I hope tht her talent gets recognition now atleast and soon we get to see Rati di taking award as Best Actress. I knw these things doesnt matter to her much as we read in 1 of her msg to fan. But Duniya ko bhi tho pata chalna chahiye...tht she is the only 1 who deserves to get awarded for her excellence in acting!!!
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago

Priyanka...am very happy tht within few weeks of its arrival Hiter didi has won awards.

and regd Rati di...aft yrs she is a part of Zee family and as soon as she entered she got awards for her characters.

but am waiting for the day whn she will get award for herself, and not jst for the charaters she plays. I hope tht her talent gets recognition now atleast and soon we get to see Rati di taking award as Best Actress. I knw these things doesnt matter to her much as we read in 1 of her msg to fan. But Duniya ko bhi tho pata chalna chahiye...tht she the only 1 who deserves to get awarded for her excellence in acting!!!

Agree with you bold bit.. i wanna see her getting best actress award now , she trually deservs .ofcourse awards are good  but i want her to get real award for her work n that is her acting..

You know she said in one interview... she is not lucky for herself but she is lucky for others
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago