Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I missed the BAI special episode😭 But any1 who shuts this sadakchhap tapori becomes my favourite😆Edited by chocobear88 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear88

I missed the BAI special episode😭 But any1 who shuts this sadakchhap tapori becomes my favourite😆

oye choco🤗
koi baat nahi video dekhle..plss watch it dont miss...it was really awesome!!😆
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha has earned her stay in the BB house more than Sunny. Sunny came with so much fanfare and was given royal treatment by the house and the contestants. Yet she behaves like a wallflower and keeps following chuhi everywhere like Mary's little lamb
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shayari

oye choco🤗
koi baat nahi video dekhle..plss watch it dont miss...it was really awesome!!😆

I am watching the BAI special segment rite now😆

I am watching the BAI special segment rite now😆

ohh gud gud then..i was searching that video in youtube...enjoy dear😃
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shayari

ohh gud gud then..i was searching that video in youtube...enjoy dear😃

i am watching it again🤣 My BAI never disappoints to entertain me ðŸ˜† Par ye kya bai is crying😆

i am watching it again🤣 My BAI never disappoints to entertain me ðŸ˜† Par ye kya bai is crying😆
😭😭😭😭😭haa achcha nahi laga mereko bhi😛😆

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WOuld feel bad if shraddha leaves d house dis week...coz she is staying here from day one...n... is tolerating everything here... which is not an easy task...plus Shraddha accepted her mistake... but has Sky ever accepted his any  mistake here out of so many till date... n... we all know... usne kya kya kiya hai n kya kya bola hai sabke liye...

N after BB advice ...I feel dat... Shraddha would not  do the same mistake again... Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha needs to be saved. Sunny ko nikalo. I want Sky to stay because In want mahek and Shraddha to continue torturing him in the house. My dream is that this week Sunny leaves, next week chuhi leaves bechara sky ekdum Akela ho jayega.😃 

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

WOuld feel bad if shraddha leaves d house dis week...coz she is staying here from day one...n... is tolerating everything here... which is not an easy task...plus Shraddha accepted her mistake... but Did Sky ever accepted his any  mistake here out of so many till date... n... we all know... usne kya kya kiya hai n kya kya bola hai sabke liye...

N after BB advice ...I feel dat... Shraddha would not  do the same mistake again...

nopes she dont do again that mistake ..bcoz she is a human being..not like that sky!!!!!😉😆
insaan ko ek baar samjhane se samajh jaata hain..lekin sky jaise log kabhi nahi samajhte hain