Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

She'll definitely have a heart attack then 😆 ðŸ˜†

if she has a heart attack...K ..surely will have a double heart attack😊...have to book a room for them...hospital..both of them for recuperation😆
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mo710 Yaar!! Its not a good idea to influence others to think like u. I know what you wanna say but still let them say what they are thinking ðŸ˜Š
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Neha Kaul to enter Pratigya

Neha Kaul

Here is some exclusive breaking news from the sets of Star Plus' popular show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Neha Kaul, who was last seen in Gulaal as Sudha, is all set to enter the show as Meera. Her role is an important one and her entry is expected to be aired tonight, 29 November 2011.

"Yes, I am doing the show but I don't have any idea about my character as I am yet to start shooting," confirms Neha.

In the show, Krishna (Arhaan Behl)-Pratigya's(Pooja Gor) relationship has come a long way and Krishna went on to prove that love can win over all odds. The show took a leap of four years and the makers have now decided to introduce a new character Meera in order to spice up the plot. Meera will be the other woman in Krishna's life.

"In spite of knowing that Krishna is married to Pratigya, Meera will fall in love with him," reveals a source.

The love affair will be one-sided. Meera will be madly in love with Krishna but won't force him to love her back. The track is loosely based on Lord Krishna's love life and Neha's character is based on Krishna's devotee Meera.

Neha will start shooting from today, 29 November 2011.

What's The Matter Di.
60+ Comments But Only 13 Likes!!!
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aka.aier

if she has a heart attack...K ..surely will have a double heart attack😊...have to book a room for them...hospital..both of them for recuperation😆

🤣 so the script ready for next ME...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aka.aier

Oh no!! Another ME is gonna Spoil ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

Its not a triangle, more like a straight line between K & P😃 and Meera being shown having an invisible line to K!😆

Pardon my reluctance to believe everything I read.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Oh no!! Another ME is gonna Spoil🤣🤣

but police st left, how it would be SS complaining on tis Meera all tis is coz of her... 🤣 🤣 , ME is fullfilled according 2 our MKAP tradition...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aakhir ikraar!

Well as far as the actress goes, I really like her - she looks good too

As for the plot - please - my only wish is they show K to be aware of what this girl is about...not show him as innocent and naive... a la Amma and all her conniving

As for P - bout time you were challenged with a Pratigya thats really worthwhile!

Final wish - keep this Meera away from Amma FGS!!!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

What's The Matter Di.
60+ Comments But Only 13 Likes!!!

Maybe some haven't read it yet..if u notice these 60 comments are mainly from the 13 members only..😊😆
hussainramso thumbnail
Is AS really leaving?
Is her character gonna suddenly drop dead?
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago